POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Any questions? Need some help?
kim
Power User

Re: Conditional Structures (if-then-else)

Post by kim »

Code: Select all

{ny}{'/Season ' + s.pad(2)}{'/' + ny}{' - ' + s00e00}{' - ' + t}{allOf{vf}{source}{vc}{bitdepth == 10 ? ' 10-bit' : ''}{ac}{channels}{group}.joining(' ', ' [', ']')}
glad148

Re: [JDownloader] Setup for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X

Post by glad148 »

otr wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 12:10 Hi,

sorry for being silent for a bit, I have been on a short trip. In the meantime, my setup is now working and I wanted to report back my specifics, so that others may benefit, but also so that I can learn in case I have missed something important.

This is what is working for me:

1. jDownloader Event Scripter calls this script

[{"eventTrigger":"ON_PACKAGE_FINISHED", "enabled":true, "name":"FileBot", "script":"var amcFile = '/volume1/Downloads/jdtofilebotv2.sh';var path = '/volume1/Downloads/'; callAsync(function() {}, amcFile, path);", "eventTriggerSettings":{}, "id":123654}]
For people that were new to this, just like me:
- The above is the exact "text" that you can see in the jDownloader UI. Compare this screenshot: https://snag.gy/kYHCEN.jpg
- id:123654 is a random number I thought of. The way I understand it this is the ID the process runs under and I would be able to find it under this ID, if I had to look for it.

2. the jdtofilebotv2.sh script that is called above

#!/bin/sh
export JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx256m"
/var/packages/filebot/target/filebot.sh -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/Downloads --output /volume1/Media/ --conflict auto --lang en --def 'clean=y' 'skipExtract=y'  'excludeList=.excludes'
I would be happy to get comments on this, especially since people later might look at this and assume that I did smart things (I did not - I just figured out what works for me somehow).
One issue I have is that I still do not find the filebot log file created by this setup.

Hello, I am a little lost would it be possible to give me the procedure that you followed from a to z because I can not find the configuration files of eventscripter did you use an alternative method Thank's
rednoah
The Source

Re: [IRC] Discord Support Channel

Post by rednoah »

The FileBot Forums is Wikipedia. The FileBot Discord is Twitter. Each have strengths and weaknesses. Neither replaces the other. Both run in your browser no need to install anything. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Q&A for n00bs

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • What are you trying to do achieve? What's not working? What have you tried so far?
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include System Information (i.e. filebot -script fn:sysinfo console output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you're using QNAP, then you can do everything via the QNAP WebUI:
https://www.filebot.net/linux/qnap.html
deadeye

Re: [FAQ] How to request a refund?

Post by deadeye »

Hello, I was going to ask for a refund, but it doesn't look like I can PM you using the forum as I just joined (just to try to send you a message). I just wanted a refund as I couldn't try out filebot without buying a license, so I purchased a one year license, but now that I've started using it, I would like to buy the lifetime license. I was hoping I could just get a refund for the one month, then I could purchase the lifetime. I'm not sure how I can message you. Do you have the ability to message me?
Thanks.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please contact Paddle for a refund directly if you've purchased FileBot recently and don't have any particular technical reason for a refund:
https://www.filebot.net/contact/paddle.html

:!: That being said, the $6 per year license is generally recommended for all users, even and especially users that plan on using FileBot for a long time, since refunds are not possible on the payment method level after a certain amount of time has passed, some 60 to 90 days depending on your payment method. This makes the life-time license effectively non-refundable for most of its life-time, so best to avoid unnecessary commitment.
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

Ok, I'll try it out for a year first instead then.
Thanks!
AbedlaPaille

Re: How about sharing our format expressions?

Post by AbedlaPaille »

Suggestion: you can display french subs (vostfr) even when it's not in the original filename. Maybe you have some of these files, nowdays with streaming platforms and mkv a lot of uploads contain subs in several languages within the .mkv, well Filebot can pull that for you!

{any{textLanguages =~ /fra/ ? 'vostfr' : ''}{fn.match(/VOSTFR|Vostfr|vostFR|VostFR|vostfr/).lower()}}
Oleros
Donor

Post by Oleros »

I'm setting up a new media PC and have copied the Ut script from the old machine: "C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "C:/Plex" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D", changing only the C: paths to new setup. When a download is complete it ends up in C:\downloads as specified in Ut Directories but it is not moved to Plex folders. It seems to be something wrong with the variables but I never had to manually change them and can't find it specified in Troubleshooting. Cmd run:

C:\Users\olero>"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "C:/Plex" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Nov 20 11:15:02 CET 2020]
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = %L
Parameter: ut_state = %S
Parameter: ut_title = %N
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_file = %F
Parameter: ut_dir = %D
Bad ut_label value: %L
Bad ut_state value: %S
Bad ut_title value: %N
Bad ut_kind value: %K
Bad ut_file value: %F
Bad ut_dir value: %D
Invalid usage: no input
Abort (?_?)

C:\Users\olero>
Oleros
Donor

Post by Oleros »

@rednoah, could you please respond to my question above?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 Troubleshooting
If something is not working, first read the Notes above, then just run the command manually in a new console window and see what happens. You CANNOT run the command without replacing the VARIABLES. The variables have to be replaced with actual values first. You can find the actual cmdline call in the µTorrents Logger tab so you can just copy it from there. You may need to enable the Logger tab first (just right-click one of the other tabs like Info).
I can't really add much that isn't already explained in the manual.

The first step is checking if filebot is called at all, and then the second step is checking the log produces by the filebot call:
viewtopic.php?t=3067

:idea: If you copy & paste the command template into CMD then you must also take care of replacing the %variables with values, just like uT does.
Oleros
Donor

Post by Oleros »

rednoah wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 10:35
If something is not working, first read the Notes above, then just run the command manually in a new console window and see what happens. You CANNOT run the command without replacing the VARIABLES. The variables have to be replaced with actual values first. You can find the actual cmdline call in the µTorrents Logger tab so you can just copy it from there. You may need to enable the Logger tab first (just right-click one of the other tabs like Info).

The first step is checking if filebot is called at all, and then the second step is checking the log produces by the filebot call:
viewtopic.php?t=3067

:idea: If you copy & paste the command template into CMD then you must also take care of replacing the %variables with values, just like uT does.
File does not exist: C:\%Dstate=%S ut_title=%N ut_kind=%K ut_file=%F ut_dir=%D
No files selected for processing
rednoah wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 10:35

viewtopic.php?t=3067

I have gone through the instructions. I have a very simple and common setup on a brand new machine so not much to tweak..
Yes filebot is called and it initiates operations but then suddenly stops and the cmd window closes. I'm looking for a log file, probably amc.log but can't find spcification where it's located?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

uT will generate a unique command for each completed download by replacing the %variables for the specific completed download at hand:
rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 It's always helpful to check the exact command utorrent ends up executing in the Logger tab. It'll look something like this:

[2013-03-05 20:44:24]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Organized Media" --log-file amc.log --action duplicate --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_dir=D:\Media\Avatar" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Avatar" "ut_label=" "ut_state=5"

If you use a relative path as --log-file argument, the you will find the log file in the application data folder. Please read Where is the application data folder? for details:
https://www.filebot.net/manual.html
xaeiou

Post by xaeiou »

A special case for replacing '/' (often used on TVDB for titles of combined episodes etc) with '⁄ ', as noted by rednoah here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12343
Top-level bindings such as {t} strip / slash implicitly, among other sanitation operations. However, you can use {episode.title} to access the raw value, which may contain / slash, may be infinitely long, etc.
My groovy format file now uses the raw value like this, and I always manually check the result as inbuilt checks are bypassed:

{sxe} {episode.title.replace(
	'<' : '﹤',
	'>' : '﹥',
	':' : 'ː',
	'"' : '“',
	'/' : '⁄',
	'|' : '⼁',
	'?' : '?',
	'*' : '﹡',
	'\\': '∖'
)}
Brax

Post by Brax »

Hi RedNoah and Happy New Year !

Thanks to your help i'm using and arguments file to dispatch my files according to their characteristics in various drives/folders like this :
2160P HDR --> B:\2160P HDR10\
2160P non HDR --> B:\2160P\
720P --> B:\720P\
DVDRIP --> H:\DVDRIPS\
1080P --> S:\1080P\

I use the following arguments file

ut_label=Movies
movieFormat={hd.replaceAll("UHD", replacement = "B:/2160P").replaceAll("SD", replacement = "H:/DVDRIPS").replaceAll("HD", replacement =  vf.replaceAll("720p", replacement = "B:/720P").replaceAll("1080p", replacement = "S:/1080P"))} {hdr}/{collection.ascii()}/{ny.ascii().upperInitial()} [{imdbid}]/{ny.ascii().upperInitial()} [{imdbid}] {if (hd =~ /HD/) vf} {hdr}
seriesFormat="E:/TV Shows/{n}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}"
animeFormat="E:/Anime/{n}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}"

I now have to separate 1080P Files according to them belonging or not to a collection like follows :
2160P HDR --> B:\2160P HDR10\
2160P non HDR --> B:\2160P\
720P --> B:\720P\
DVDRIP --> H:\DVDRIPS\
1080P and part of a collection --> S:\1080P - Sagas\
1080P and not part of a collection --> I:\1080P\

I tried without success modifying my arguments file like follows :

ut_label=Movies
movieFormat={hd.replaceAll("UHD", replacement = "B:/2160P").replaceAll("SD", replacement = "H:/DVDRIPS").replaceAll("HD", replacement =  vf.replaceAll("720p", replacement = "B:/720P").replaceAll("1080p", {any{collection}.replaceall{"S:/Sagas - 1080P"}{"I:/1080P"}}))} {hdr}/{collection.ascii()}/{ny.ascii().upperInitial()} [{imdbid}]/{ny.ascii().upperInitial()} [{imdbid}] {if (hd =~ /HD/) vf} {hdr}
seriesFormat="E:/TV Shows/{n}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}"
animeFormat="E:/Anime/{n}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}"

Could you please help me ?

Many thanks
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

my take on it ;)

{ def pathList = ['SD' : 'H:/DVDRIPS','HD720p' : 'B:/720p','HD1080ptrue' : 'B:/1080p - Sagas','HD1080pfalse' : 'B:/1080p','UHD2160p' : 'B:/2160P']; any{pathList.get(hd)}{pathList.get(hd + vf)}{pathList.get(hd + vf + any{collection ? true : true}{false})}{'UNKNOWN_PATH'}} {hdr}/{collection.ascii()}/{ny.ascii().upperInitial()}{' ['+imdbid +']'}/{ny.ascii().upperInitial()}{' ['+imdbid +']'} {if (hd =~ /HD/) vf} {hdr}
Brax

Post by Brax »

Good evening Kim

Thanks a lot !!!

I spent days trying to figure the right way to do it and you crunched this in no time... Impressive

I did spend a lot of time in the forum reading exemples and in the FAQ and did not see how to use the pathList, neither the use of .get... And I would not have been able to think ot the concatenation trick for 1080P with the any{collection ? true : true}{false}

Works like a charm, and helps me understand better all those functions which make filebot so powerfull

Many thanks again for your help and happy New Year too

Best regards
tjrktu

Post by tjrktu »

Hi, apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place. I have tried to find the answer out myself elsewhere.

I use the command:

filebot -script fn:artwork.tmdb FILE_DIR
To download artwork and nfo files for my movies. It has worked really well for a couple of years now, I love it.

I have noticed that the nfo files generated don't have a language property even though original_language is offered from the tmdb API.

Is there any way to get the nfo file to contain language also?

Thanks very much.
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

It's not official KODI info:
https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies

but you can add e.g. this...

i.spokenLanguages.each{
				languages(it)
			}
(I'm not sure but I think you can replace the 'spokenLanguages' with 'originalLanguage' e.g. 'originalLanguage(i.originalLanguage)' )
...to local copy of this file:
https://github.com/filebot/scripts/blob ... tpc.groovy
+
https://github.com/filebot/scripts/blob ... mdb.groovy

NOTICE!

include('lib/htpc')
= lib folder

Maybe use my amc script ?
viewtopic.php?p=31191#p31191
alyssa369

Post by alyssa369 »

AbedlaPaille wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 21:12 Image

I'm nearly done with my OCD :D

Films is the main one, it's a close relative to plex but with multi entry collection folders and no 'The' prefix. That's how i browse my full library in explorer.

Plex is where things are tidy.

Collections and Studios use a --filter. The All folder in Collections is for single entry collections.

Directors, Genres, Bitrate, Resolution, Size, Ratings, Language, Year have no filter, they're just different sorting orders with different schemes.

For example Language/Other looks like this

I use year first in several ones, like Directors, Studios, Year

If you want to know more just ask :)
Looks great. Please let me know how to show folders under some category, (ex. first image). is it a separate magic app or just windows file explorer
dincervolkan

Post by dincervolkan »

I paid for a years license but the license was not sent to me despite my posting here requesting one. It has been 3 days now and not even a reply. Great Job!!!
Please refund my money.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please contact Paddle for refunds, especially if you have mistyped your email address. Your "v" key may have a mechanical defect, since a manual search of recent orders did reveal a dincerolkan. Please do make sure to double-check your email address in this regard, as to avoid unnecessary displeasure in the future.

:idea: We can find your order based on your Order Number but only Paddle can find your Order Number based on your Payment Details. Paddle Staff typically replies within 1-3 working (i.e. Monday to Friday) days.
noahnchina

Post by noahnchina »

I know that I should be able to figure this out on my own. But, I haven't been able to if there is a place I should be redirected to learn this on my own I am not resistant to that, in fact I might appreciate it.
II have my media locally and then use the following AMC "script" (I do not even know if what I am doing is a script I just call it that in my head) from the command line before I move my media into Plex. This has been life changing from using filebot to rename individually.
I am looking to add download english subtitles to this script if possible:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/path/to/output" --action duplicate -non-strict "/path/to/input" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt 
Thanks in advance sorry for my ignorance and I appreciate any help.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 --def subtitles=en,de,fr Download subtitles
The amc script already has an option for that, so you can just add it to your command-line:

--def subtitles=en
:idea: Please monitor the console output for further details. It may ask you to enter your OpenSubtitles username and password.