how to change the episode bindings to default?

Any questions? Need some help?
hellraiser

how to change the episode bindings to default?

Post by hellraiser »

Hi guys,

OK I accidentally changed my default episode binding from Firefly(I think) to a file I was renaming...but I need the default one to test my scripts, so how do I change it to default?? I tried re-installing filebot x86 with Revo Uninstaller, still the episode binding is wrong..

I cannot check errors in my script as I no no idea about java but it constantly shows a warning -- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Pattern not found -- as the default is changed to Suits episode and the warning in script is because of this -- - {'.'+fn.match(/720p|1080p|1080i|576p|480p/)} -- in the script.
Thus I can't correct the errors in my script as other errors are not shown

So how do I change it to default??

Thanks!!
rednoah
The Source

Re: how to change the episode bindings to default?

Post by rednoah »

You're not making sense. Does the sample binding matter? Moreover {fn} is based on the filename, and has nothing to do with the binding.

I think you mean the Format Editor only shows you the last issue. So you may cut & paste the {...} groups and see the other issues. Just build your format step by step and you'll see the warnings (and ignored them if you want) as you go along.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
hellraiser

Re: how to change the episode bindings to default?

Post by hellraiser »

Sorry you are right, its the format editor. I do like you said -
So you may cut & paste the {...} groups and see the other issues.
but I wanted a fix to revert it to original state so I don't have have to paste groups one by one and check.

Its not an issue but more time consuming to check group by group. ;) Is there any way?

Thanks