FreeBSD No Extract? and Movie Mismatch?

Any questions? Need some help?
Haktar

FreeBSD No Extract? and Movie Mismatch?

Post by Haktar »

Hey guys,

loving the tool, I've used plex for a long time and ive recently setup FreeNas and have Filbot 4.3 jar running with openjkd8-jre, i can't get extract to work i receive an 7zip-jbindings error that i haven't been able to sort, i did read a post by the creator of Filebot saying it hadn't been done but that was in 2012, could anyone tell me if its possible for Filebot to handle extraction on FreeBSD or do i have to go back to ubuntu. I have a a download name The Expendables 3 DVDSCR no funny characters and for some reason Filebot thinks its Planet of the apes? i don't quite understand that because it gets everything else bang on, could anyone point me in the direction of some flags perhaps that would help out,
rednoah
The Source

Re: FreeBSD No Extract? and Movie Mismatch?

Post by rednoah »

For reporting mismatches pleas read this and post all the information I need to reproduce the problem:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1868

As for 7zip-JBinding, there is no support for FreeBSD right now. Probably not that hard for the author though since it can't be too different from the Linux version. Maybe just a matter of compiling for FreeBSD.

Please check the project site:
http://sevenzipjbind.sourceforge.net/

Also if you really need this feature I'm sure Boris from the 7z-JBinding wouldn't mind working on this if you pay him for his work. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Muddro

Post by Muddro »

Haktar wrote:Hey guys,

loving the tool, I've used plex for a long time and ive recently setup FreeNas and have Filbot 4.3 jar running with openjkd8-jre, i can't get extract to work i receive an 7zip-jbindings error that i haven't been able to sort, i did read a post by the creator of Filebot saying it hadn't been done but that was in 2012, could anyone tell me if its possible for Filebot to handle extraction on FreeBSD or do i have to go back to ubuntu. I have a a download name The Expendables 3 DVDSCR no funny characters and for some reason Filebot thinks its Planet of the apes? i don't quite understand that because it gets everything else bang on, could anyone point me in the direction of some flags perhaps that would help out,
Trying to figure out how to get this to work on FreeNAS. If you could link me to a guide or something I would really appreciate it.
chooski
Power User

Post by chooski »

I've got extract working on FreeBSD. FreeNAS is basically the same thing, so these steps will *probably* work for you

1) install git
# pkg install git -or- # cd /usr/ports/devel/git && make install clean

2) checkout the 7-zip-jbinding source code
# git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/sevenzipjbind/code sevenzipjbind-code

3) go into the folder where you downloaded the code and configure it. Note that I'm using openjdk8 because that's what I have installed.
# cd sevenzipjbind-code
# cmake . -DJAVA_JDK=/usr/local/openjdk8

4) edit the ./jbinding-cpp/CMakeFiles/7-Zip-JBinding.dir/link.txt file and remove the -ldl parameter from the end. I'm using nano as my text editor. This file is one really long line. the "-ldl" you want to remove is at the end. I think there was another command after the -ldl, leave that.
# nano .jbinding-cpp/CMakeFiles/7-Zip-JBinding.dir/link.txt

5) run make
# make

6) The 7-zip-jbinding should compile successfully now, and you'll end up with a file located at "<machine_type>/lib7-Zip-JBinding.so" I'm running FreeBSD-amd64, so my file was at "FreeBSD-amd64/lib7-Zip-JBinding.so" I'm not sure if FreeNAS will be different or not. Copy this file to wherever you have filebot installed. I have mine in a folder called /FileBot. Here you can see the finished result.

[andy@plex /FileBot]$ ls -l
total 32699
-rwxr-xr-x 1 andy andy 40448 Jul 16 21:05 FileBot.exe
-rwxr-xr-x 1 andy andy 30685668 Jul 16 21:05 FileBot.jar
-rwxr-xr-x 1 andy andy 1051 Jul 16 21:05 FileBot.l4j.ini
drwxr-xr-x 3 andy andy 3 Aug 16 23:31 cache
-rwxr-xr-x 1 andy andy 1168 Aug 16 22:57 filebot
-rwxr-xr-x 1 andy andy 656 Jul 16 21:05 filebot.cmd
-rwxr-xr-x 1 andy andy 1168 Jul 16 21:05 filebot.sh
-rw-r--r-- 1 andy andy 164707 Dec 10 02:55 history.xml
-rwxr-xr-x 1 andy andy 2324151 Dec 10 02:51 lib7-Zip-JBinding.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 andy andy 218 Dec 10 02:55 prefs.properties