Installing filebot causes ps3 media server to stop working.

Any questions? Need some help?
Closure

Installing filebot causes ps3 media server to stop working.

Post by Closure »

I know this isnt the right website really to post it but the cause is filebot for me anyway. When I install filebot 4.2 or 4.5 it causes ps3ms to give an
http 500 error everytime I try to play a move here is a error log from ps3 ms, if any of you guys could give me some ideas on how to fix I would be very thankful
I really want to use Filebot over other managing programs but I will not be able to unless I can fix this problem..well the portable version might work not sure yet.
I do know if I uninstall Filebot ps3ms is able to play movies again with doing nothing else other than uninstalling filebot.

Code: Select all

INFO  2014-10-03 20:57:16.905 [New I/O server worker #1-8] Starting transcode/remux of EDITED.
DEBUG 2014-10-03 20:57:16.909 [New I/O server worker #1-8] Caught exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.pms.io.WinUtils$Kernel32
	at net.pms.io.WinUtils.getWindowsDirectory(WinUtils.java:156) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at net.pms.util.CodecUtil.getDefaultFontPath(CodecUtil.java:91) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at net.pms.encoders.MEncoderVideo.launchTranscode(MEncoderVideo.java:1147) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource.getInputStream(DLNAResource.java:1918) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at net.pms.network.RequestV2.answer(RequestV2.java:332) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.writeResponse(RequestHandlerV2.java:300) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at net.pms.network.RequestHandlerV2.messageReceived(RequestHandlerV2.java:258) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.stream.ChunkedWriteHandler.handleUpstream(ChunkedWriteHandler.java:149) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpChunkAggregator.messageReceived(HttpChunkAggregator.java:116) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:302) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.unfoldAndFireMessageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:527) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.callDecode(ReplayingDecoder.java:506) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.replay.ReplayingDecoder.messageReceived(ReplayingDecoder.java:443) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:274) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:261) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:351) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.processSelectedKeys(NioWorker.java:282) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:202) ~[pms.jar:1.90.1]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_25]
If I do java -version in cmd it shows up correctly.
The only way I can get ps3ms to play ok is by doing this command in cmd

javaw -classpath pms.jar net.pms.PMS > output.txt 2>&1
then it opens up ps3 ms and allows me to play movies but as soon as I close ps3ms and open it again I get the same error.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Installing filebot causes ps3 media server to stop worki

Post by rednoah »

You're using Windows then? I can't know cause you didn't specify system information.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.pms.io.WinUtils$Kernel32
I suppose it's the same issue as described here:
https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/issues/1948
https://github.com/jawi/ols/issues/125

If it's Java and uses JNA they may wanna set jna.nosys by default:

-Djna.nosys=true
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Closure

Post by Closure »

Sorry friend. Ive been workign with it for a few hours now trying various "fixes" so kind of at wits end.
Windows 7 64bit.
Java SE 8 [jre1.9.0_20 64bit.
How would i use that command line to set it to true?
oh and ps3 media server 1.90.1

The portable version of filebot doesnt cause this issue but I cannot use Ithiel shell intergration wiht it
Last edited by Closure on 04 Oct 2014, 04:19, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Ask ps3ms ;)
Closure

Post by Closure »

haha ok thank you:) Ill try it myself on ps3 media server, its just odd a lot of ppl use both programs but I dont see them having the same issue.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It's really a PATH issue, and ps3ms preferring to load the JNA native code from the PATH rather than the one packaged with ps3ms due to missing jna.nosys setting.