Persistent show detected regardless of file.

Any questions? Need some help?
seanap
Donor

Persistent show detected regardless of file.

Post by seanap »

Hello,

I'm currently using filebot AMC and I noticed something weird in the logs. Every time uTorrent calls Filebot, it detects "2 Broke Girls" and whatever file just finished. I have the rightclick context menu set up as well and if I right click the actual media file and rename I get the same thing, but if I rightclick a folder and batch rename it works like it should. Below is an output from the logs that show a TV episode being brought in, and Filebot detecting 2 series (2 broke girls, and what ever it was supposed to)

Code: Select all

Parameter: music = n
Parameter: subtitles = n
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: clean = n
Parameter: seriesFormat = E:/Television/TV/{n}/Season {s}/{n} {s00e00}
Parameter: movieFormat = E:/Movies/{n} ({y})
Parameter: ut_dir = E:\Seeding
Parameter: ut_file = Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_title = Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv
Parameter: ut_label = TV
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Input: E:\Seeding\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv
Group: [tvs:2 broke girls] => [Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv]
Exception: Illegal language code: n
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [2 Broke Girls, Marvels Agents of S H I E L D]
Fetching episode data for [2 Broke Girls]
Fetching episode data for [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: E:/Television/TV/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Season 2/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S02E05
[COPY] Rename [E:\Seeding\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv] to [E:\Television\TV\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 2\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S02E05.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Input: E:\Seeding\About.a.Boy.S02E02.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Group: [tvs:2 broke girls] => [About.a.Boy.S02E02.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [2 Broke Girls, About a Boy]
Fetching episode data for [About a Boy]
[COPY] Rename [E:\Seeding\About.a.Boy.S02E02.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv] to [E:\Television\TV\About a Boy\Season 2\About a Boy S02E02.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Input: E:\Seeding\Sons.of.Anarchy.S07E07.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Group: [tvs:2 broke girls] => [Sons.of.Anarchy.S07E07.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [2 Broke Girls, Sons of Anarchy]
Fetching episode data for [Sons of Anarchy]
[COPY] Rename [E:\Seeding\Sons.of.Anarchy.S07E07.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv] to [E:\Television\TV\Sons of Anarchy\Season 7\Sons of Anarchy S07E07.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
As you can see in the above log "2 Broke Girls" is always detected. This has been going on for months, and hasn't been an issue until recently when the show Marry Me (2014) started to be renamed as 2 Broke Girls.

Below is the output when it started to happen, you can see that in properly handles the 2 Broke Girls episode, then there was some sort of error, and from then on 2 Broke Girls was persistent.

Parameter: ut_file = 2.Broke.Girls.S03E22.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Parameter: ut_title = 2.Broke.Girls.S03E22.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Input: E:\Seeding\2.Broke.Girls.S03E22.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Group: [tvs:2 broke girls] => [2.Broke.Girls.S03E22.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [2 Broke Girls]
[COPY] Rename [E:\Seeding\2.Broke.Girls.S03E22.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv] to [E:\Television\TV\2 Broke Girls\Season 3\2 Broke Girls S03E22.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Apr 21, 2014 10:09:13 PM net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory <init>
WARNING: The index for data file C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\cache\0\web-datasource.data is out of date, probably due to an unclean shutdown. Deleting index file C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\cache\0\web-datasource.index
WARNING: The index for data file C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\cache\0\web-persistent-datasource.data is out of date, probably due to an unclean shutdown. Deleting index file C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\cache\0\web-persistent-datasource.index
WARNING: The index for data file C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\cache\0\web-datasource-lv3.data is out of date, probably due to an unclean shutdown. Deleting index file C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\cache\0\web-datasource-lv3.index

Parameter: ut_file = The.Following.S02E14.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Parameter: ut_title = The.Following.S02E14.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Input: E:\Seeding\The.Following.S02E14.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Group: [tvs:2 broke girls] => [The.Following.S02E14.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [2 Broke Girls, The Following]
Fetching episode data for [The Following]
[COPY] Rename [E:\Seeding\The.Following.S02E14.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv] to [E:\Television\TV\The Following\Season 2\The Following S02E14.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Persistent show detected regardless of file.

Post by rednoah »

Is there any .nfo files with a link to "2 Broke Girls" in that folder? Or view xattr? Or clear cache? Or don't use an outdated torrent client? Have you tried on some test files in a different folder? Does it only happen in this folder? Are you using the latest version of FileBot?

filebot -script fn:xattr /path/to/files
@see http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2047

filebot -clear-cache
@see http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1996
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
seanap
Donor

Post by seanap »

Thank you for the suggestions!

1. There are no .nfo files in 'E:/Seeding' but there are .nfo's in various subfolders within that folder, however, none of those are for 2 Broke Girls.
2. I ran the xattr command on my download folder 'e:/seeding' but I'm not to sure what I'm looking for, which part would you like to see? Is this something that I should --action clear ?
3. I cleared the Cache and it did not work, I am still seeing 2BG in the log.
4. I am using uTorrent 2.2.1 I know that this is "outdated" but I have been using this version for years. I was using Filebot AMC with 2.2.1 and it was working great for quite a long time until that error a few months back.
5. Just tried a test file. I downloaded the file to a folder on my desktop (instead of my 'E:/seeding' folder) and I changed the --output parameter in uTorrent to point to c:/users/sea/desktop/test and it worked exactly like it should. There was no 2BG in the log. So I would have to conclude that my issue is only happening in my download folder 'E:/seeding'
6. I just downloaded the newest version of Filebot a few days ago, so I was seeing this problem in both the old and new version of Filebot.

I have been having memory problems, I have some new RAM on the way that will hopefully fix some other issues. My system running out of memory was more than likely the error that caused the improper shut down which led to the error in the log from my previous post. I am using Windows 8 Storage Spaces (E: drive) which will crash and become unavailable with insufficient memory.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The net.sf.ehcache.store.disk warnings you don't have any thing to do with this odd behaviour. Neither are memory or disk issues.

Clearing all xattr is worth a try.

This is most likely caused by some file in that folder somehow making filebot get that extra query. I'd binary-search for the culprit. Move half the files to another folder, e.g. Seeding2, and then run filebot manually to do a test (with --action test). That way you can quickly narrow down the issue.

Note that *.nfo lookup will also take into account *.url files. In the same folder as the file, or the parent folder. Any *.url files in Seeding or Drive E?
seanap
Donor

Post by seanap »

I cleared all xattr but that did not solve the issue. There were a few .url files in the E:/Seeding directory but I deleted them retested and the problem was still there. I then went through and removed all files from E:/seeding like you outlined above but 2 Broke Girls STILL was showing up in the logs.

The odd thing is when Filebot processes a season, or any multiple files within a folder, then 2 Broke Girls is not detected. When its just a single file located in my E: drive then Filebot detects 2BG. You mentioned that the .nfo could also be in the parent folder so I took a look in the root 'E:' where sure enough there was a .nfo that contained info about 2BG, I deleted that and everything works as it should. Very odd.

Thank you for your help
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yes. If the root folder contains the nfo then it's considered as an option for every sub folder. Normally nfo files would only be in the final folder per show or movie. It should never be in the root folder. ;)