how do i login in opensubtitles?(filebot -script fn:config)

Any questions? Need some help?
earl.grey

how do i login in opensubtitles?(filebot -script fn:config)

Post by earl.grey »

Hi,

i just recently finished my setup (thanks rednoah!!!)

everything is working now like a charm the only think im not understanding is how i login to opensubtitles before i run my AMC script.

i included

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:configure.login
in a batch file and then run it. cmd line opens but closes then very fast again. no chance i type in my opensubtitle login details. i also started the filebot.exe and couldnt find there anything where i could enter my login details.

thanks for the info.
earl.grey

Re: how do i login in opensubtitles?(filebot -script fn:conf

Post by earl.grey »

Ok, i found now in the GUI this little button where you can login into open subtitles. very hidden ;)

im now logged in, when i am now using the AMC script to fetch subtitles does it automatically now that i logged in before over the GUI and i dont have to change anything on the script?

Thanks for your feedback
rednoah
The Source

Re: how do i login in opensubtitles?(filebot -script fn:conf

Post by rednoah »

It's 1 out of 3 buttons. On the first screen.

Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
Hence you should call:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:configure
If you call you you well see that it's a console-interactive script that will ask you to input your username+password, and after that things will just work in future filebot calls. So you need to manually call it once, and don't need to / can't call it from a non-interactive shell.

Setting username+password is the same as calling filebot -script fn:configure and entering username+password.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.