question about renaming episodes with 3.0

Any questions? Need some help?
kotobide

question about renaming episodes with 3.0

Post by kotobide »

Have a quick question with previous releases i could rename an episode and it would drop the episode off the list and i could move onto loading the next one.

With 3.0 its keeping the filename and the renamed one int he list. How can i get 3.0 to drop the already named files from the window so i don't have to keep restarting filebot for each rename?
rednoah
The Source

Re: question about renaming episodes with 3.0

Post by rednoah »

That should work as before. Are you using Windows? 32 or 64 bit?

You never need to restart filebot, just dropping in new things will replace what's in the list already. An fetching data again just replaces everything to the right.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
kotobide

Post by kotobide »

using 64bit the problem is files renamed are not dropping out of filebot and i dont see an option to remove them so i can load more so i have been closing and restarting the program every time to rename a new episode
kotobide

Post by kotobide »

Ok just used it again now loading a new episode to rename removes the old one but before they dropped off automatically before so it threw me off
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Ok, there was something broken when using windows shell for move/copy. Fixed now. I'll replace the 3.0 packages later with r1207.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.