History file

Any questions? Need some help?
Chryses

History file

Post by Chryses »

Hi, I just updated filebot to 4.5.3 (r2806)

I usually use to "scan" the history file to take the info about the renamed files, so I usually take this

to take the "from file"
tail history.xml | grep -oP '(?<=from=").*(?=" to)' | tail -1

to take the "to file"
tail history.xml | grep -oP '(?<=to="'/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/').*(?="/>)' | tail -1

I noticed that the last files are always the same, lol, so I analyzed the history file and here the surprise, now I need to use head instead tail so the code now is

to take the "from file"
head history.xml | grep -oP '(?<=from=").*(?=" to)' | tail -1

to take the "to file"
head history.xml | grep -oP '(?<=to="'/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/').*(?="/>)' | tail -1

How is possible that now the history file is filled in the vice-versa style?
rednoah
The Source

Re: History file

Post by rednoah »

The history is serialized automatically. Maybe the JRE implementation changed.

It's probably best to not touch the internal files yourself... just have filebot print it for you:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:history --format '${to}' --log off
@see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5#p2459
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Chryses

Post by Chryses »

Tnx, I don't touch it, I only read it, but look this

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:history --format '${to}' --log off
Jan 23, 2015 1:38:07 PM net.filebot.History importHistory
SEVERE: Failed to read history
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 7; columnNumber: 1; Content is not allowed in trailing section.]
        at javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.createUnmarshalException(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:335)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.createUnmarshalException(UnmarshallerImpl.java:563)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:249)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:214)
        at javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:157)
        at javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:204)
        at net.filebot.History.importHistory(History.java:210)
        at net.filebot.HistorySpooler.getCompleteHistory(HistorySpooler.java:55)
        at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShellBaseClass.getRenameLog(ScriptShellBaseClass.java:180)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:324)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1207)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1016)
        at groovy.lang.DelegatingMetaClass.invokeMethod(DelegatingMetaClass.java:149)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl$2.invokeMethod(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:329)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaClassSite.java:66)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:49)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:133)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:141)
        at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:13)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:345)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:145)
        at javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(AbstractScriptEngine.java:233)
        at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:61)
        at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:82)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:112)
        at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:169)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 7; columnNumber: 1; Content is not allowed in trailing section.
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:177)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:441)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:368)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1436)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$TrailingMiscDriver.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1433)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:606)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:117)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:510)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:848)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:777)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:141)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1213)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:649)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:243)
        ... 28 more
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No idea, but it looks like it's somehow been corrupted, or modified. But the XML doesn't seem to be valid, error in line 7.
Chryses

Post by Chryses »

ok tnx, I'll delete the xml, I don't know why it's corrupted. I'll post the result
Chryses

Post by Chryses »

Tnx, I deleted the history and now works again.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »