Series Mismatch

Post by elgallo »

Code: Select all

Mac-mini-de-el-GALLO-3:~ gallo$ filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.5.3 (r2729)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5.3/FileBot.app/Contents/MacOS/fpcalc)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.7
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_11
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 3 GB Max Memory / 22 MB Used Memory
uname: Darwin Mac-mini-de-el-GALLO-3.local 14.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.0.0: Fri Sep 19 00:26:44 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2782.1.97~2/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

--- UPDATE AVAILABLE: FileBot 4.5.6 (r2818) ---

Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Mac-mini-de-el-GALLO-3:~ gallo$ 
Via CLI I get the following

Code: Select all

Last login: Thu Jan 29 20:14:40 on ttys000
Mac-mini-de-el-GALLO-3:~ gallo$ filebot -script fn:amc "/Volumes/Vide0/Television/0Uploading/Night\ Court\ Season\ 1/Night\ Court\ 1X01.mp4" --db TheTVDB --output "/Volumes/Vide0/Television/Plex TV/" --action test --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n artwork=n clean=n subtitles=en plex=localhost excludeList=/Volumes/Vide0/Television/Plex\ TV/excludeLogAll.txt "seriesFormat=/Volumes/Vide0/Television/Plex TV/{n.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s}/{n.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} -{t}"
Parameter: music = n
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: clean = n
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: plex = localhost
Parameter: excludeList = /Volumes/Vide0/Television/Plex TV/excludeLogAll.txt
Parameter: seriesFormat = /Volumes/Vide0/Television/Plex TV/{n.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /, /)}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s}/{n.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /, /)} {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} -{t}
Argument: /Volumes/Vide0/Television/0Uploading/Night\ Court\ Season\ 1/Night\ Court\ 1X01.mp4
File not found: /Volumes/Vide0/Television/0Uploading/Night\ Court\ Season\ 1/Night\ Court\ 1X01.mp4
Failure (°_°)
Mac-mini-de-el-GALLO-3:~ gallo$ 
When I try Via GUI I get this.
TVRage and TVDB give me this different Series. Although TVRage give me options to select from a few different shows (seems to want to choose from episode name) any way to FORCE/type in a series for Filebot? somehow the other seasons 3-9 process correctly. seasons 1 and 2 of "Night Court" just won't.. any ideas?
skullzy
Power User

Re: Series Mismatch

Post by skullzy »

Even though I'm running Windows, I created some files, giving them the same names as you have in your image above.

This is my result
From the GUI side of things, you've possible modified some settings..

As for the CLI side of things, in your script, it's trying to find the media file called "Night\ Court\ 1X01.mp4 in the following directory /Volumes/Vide0/Television/0Uploading/Night\ Court\ Season\ 1/

I know nothing about how things are laid out on a Mac, but I think the issue with this seems to be the slashes between "Night\ Court\ Season\ 1" and "Night\ Court\ 1X01.mp4"

Try and use the following.. see if it works..
"/Volumes/Vide0/Television/0Uploading/Night Court Season 1/Night Court 1X01.mp4"

If it does then the issue resides with either a setting you've changed on in the GUI, the path to the file in question in the CLI scripting side or could be an issue between the software and OS..

In fact on the GUI side.. it appears to be trying to name it after a different series.. but it's also showing the directory.. so it could be using the directory name in it's search on TheTvDB which could be causing the mismatch.

All this is just hypothetical, but it's a starting point.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Series Mismatch

Post by rednoah »

If you want to force a series then you can simply click the datasource while holding SHIFT. This will disable auto-detection and ask you to input the series name.

See FAQ and video tutorial for details.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.