a little help please

Any questions? Need some help?
phoenixcomm

a little help please

Post by phoenixcomm »

hi i have been messing around with fileBot 3.0 on a windows 7 box where my media is located. I am using Xbmcbuntu as my media server connected to my TV. :D
Ok now the problem.. when I renamed a small directory it dropped all of my file extensions. Ouch! :o
What happened???????

Cris H.
rednoah
The Source

Re: a little help please

Post by rednoah »

By default it's in "Relative Name" mode which will preserve extension. You probably switch to "Absolute Path" mode before you rename. In "Absolute Path" mode extensions will be displayed and highlighted, also there will be a [!] if the extension is missing in your format expression. In "Relative Name" mode extensions will not be displayed.

Just use "Rename History -> Revert" to undo and the just rename again with the settings you want.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
phoenixcomm

Post by phoenixcomm »

I dont want to sound supid... :oops: where is "Rename History -> Revert" (win7)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Q: Can I revert previously renamed files to their original names?
Yes. Just click on the little notebook icon in the "Original Files" area to open the Rename History and then right-click any item and select "Revert". If you still have the original torrent file then you can just drop it into "New Names" and then click "Match" to align your files with their original names from the torrent.
The button with that looks like a book on the left side. Click that. Then right-click a rename batch and "Revert...".
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
coool

Post by coool »

nice posts............
coool