season not fetched

Any questions? Need some help?
jeefm

season not fetched

Post by jeefm »

hi,
The season is not fetch correctly from the path. see the xtract from my cmd window:

Fetching I:\TV series\Breaking Bad\Season 03\backdrop.jpg => {id=916658, BannerM
irror=http://thetvdb.com/banners/, BannerPath=seasons/81189-1-13.jpg, BannerType
=season, BannerType2=season, Season=1, Language=en, Rating=8.5000, RatingCount=6

I'm able to make it work only by hardcoding the season number 3 at the following line:
def season = sxe && sxe.season > 0 ? sxe.season : 3
Otherwise sxe seems to be null.

any idea why?
thanks
Jeff
rednoah
The Source

Re: season not fetched

Post by rednoah »

It's grabbing the SxE info from the episode files in the folder, if it's empty or if you changed the format to something other than S00E00 or SxE you probably broke that. Just take the season number from the foldername in that case. 

I suppose you modified the script? Does that happen with my original script as well?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jeefm

Post by jeefm »

thanks, yes it does the same with the original script. Do you mean it fetch the season from the filename of my episode .avi? In that case, it will be blank since my filename scheme is like "01- blabla" inside folder "season 03". What lines should be changed if it's not too much to ask.
thanks again,
Jeff
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Just change the format back to use {s00e00} in the filename, that's easiest.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.