Please enter your login details by calling ...

Any questions? Need some help?
garyleecn
Donor

Please enter your login details by calling ...

Post by garyleecn »

everything has been fine, so i've transferred my setup to the synology box, and used basically the same script (except directory). but somehow even if i specify subtitle=zho, it's still searching on opensubtitles....

here's the script

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
filebot -script dev:amc --output /volume2/Video/ --log-file /volume1/Download/FileBot.log --action move --conflict auto -non-strict /volume1/Download/Completed/ --def  artwork=y extra=y clean=y deleteAfterExtract=y subtitles=zho excludeList=/volume1/Download/Completed/amc.txt
and results,

Run script [dev:amc] at [Wed Nov 04 17:11:34 GMT-08:00 2015]
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: extra = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: subtitles = zho
Parameter: excludeList = /volume1/Download/Completed/amc.txt
Argument: /volume1/Download/Completed
Creating excludes: /volume1/Download/Completed/amc.txt
Input: /volume1/Download/Completed/TV Shows/Blindspot.S01E07.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION-[cx86]/fCGZpRVCZGchCnV3qlyDS08dbzI3UyzR4lYWK9uJqFQ6EGT3HEVluN5CUgiad40Ou.mkv
Exclude: /volume1/Download/Completed/amc.txt
Group: [tvs:blindspot] => [fCGZpRVCZGchCnV3qlyDS08dbzI3UyzR4lYWK9uJqFQ6EGT3HEVluN5CUgiad40Ou.mkv]
Get [Chinese] subtitles for 1 files
CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Blindspot]
Fetching episode data for [Blindspot]
[MOVE] Rename [/volume1/Download/Completed/TV Shows/Blindspot.S01E07.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION-[cx86]/fCGZpRVCZGchCnV3qlyDS08dbzI3UyzR4lYWK9uJqFQ6EGT3HEVluN5CUgiad40Ou.mkv] to [/volume2/Video/TV Shows/Blindspot/Season 01/Blindspot - S01E07 - Sent on Tour.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Fetching series artwork for [Blindspot] to [/volume2/Video/TV Shows/Blindspot/Season 01]

i'm using the latest 3270 jar file, and has cleared cache.
i can also confirm that shooter feature does work, since when I'm using 'suball' command, it does search on shooter.

any idea what's going on?
rednoah
The Source

Re: filebot stopped looking for shooter.cn

Post by rednoah »

Looks like subtitle search is aborted right away:

CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
So, if you're using the amc script, you'll need to set up your OpenSubtitles account, even if you're only trying to use Shooter.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
garyleecn
Donor

Post by garyleecn »

that's weird... i've used
filebot -script fn:configure
via SSH and it shows login test succeed.
and i've also installed filebot node, and use the configure there, also login successful....

but still, I'm getting this error...
also when i try to use suball with openSB, same error.... seems like FileBot is not remembering the logins

here's what i got from filebot node
filebot -script 'fn:configure' --def 'osdbUser=garyleecn' 'osdbPwd=***'

------------------------------------------

Testing OpenSubtitles... OK
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

------------------------------------------

[Process completed]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot settings are per user. So if you set it up with the SSH user, but run it again later with a different user, then it won't work.

Call filebot -script fn:sysenv in different environments, to see the difference in environment variables.

Or just call filebot -script fn:configure before filebot -script fn:amc in the same script, to make sure it's called as the same user.
garyleecn
Donor

Post by garyleecn »

alright... though i don't know how to ssh with my personal account on synology box... i only know how to ssh as root or admin...
but i think the setting filebot node puts in is under my user? since I'm running that under my user account....

so, how can i call fn:configure first in the script? like how should i pass username and password?

fn:configure USERNAME PASSWORD
fn:amc

?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot Node, and the Scheduled Tasks it creates should all be running as "admin" user.

Have look at the filebot node output to learn how its calling these commands.
garyleecn
Donor

Post by garyleecn »

rednoah wrote:FileBot Node, and the Scheduled Tasks it creates should all be running as "admin" user.

Have look at the filebot node output to learn how its calling these commands.

alright, i've logged in as admin and put in openSB setting for admin user.
but problem is.... the script was called automatically by NZBGET, and i don't know which user it runs under.... Gary or admin... I'm not sure, and as far as my research goes, synology doesnt seem to allow ssh as anyone but root/admin....

so is there a way to like run one command and have openSB logins built in? so i just run that as 'scheduled task' once and Gary account gets correct openSB setting, like
filebot -script fn:configure -def username=USERNAME password=PASSWORD
or something like that?
garyleecn
Donor

Post by garyleecn »

or is there anyway i can edit the script and have it run as 'admin'?

maybe something like

admin #!/bin/bash
filebot -script dev:amc --output /volume2/Video/ --log-file /volume1/Download/FileBot.log --action move --conflict auto -non-strict /volume1/Download/Completed/ --def  artwork=y extra=y clean=y deleteAfterExtract=y subtitles=zho excludeList=/volume1/Download/Completed/amc.txt
garyleecn
Donor

Post by garyleecn »

alright... this script doesnt seem to be running under user Gary as well, since i've just ssh'ed in as Gary and updated openSB setting......

so, is there anyway i can write something in the script to force this script to run under a certain user?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I meant something like this:

filebot -script dev:configure --def 'osdbUser=garyleecn' 'osdbPwd=***' && filebot -script dev:amc --output /volume2/Video/ --log-file /volume1/Download/FileBot.log --action move --conflict auto -non-strict /volume1/Download/Completed/ --def  artwork=y extra=y clean=y deleteAfterExtract=y subtitles=zho excludeList=/volume1/Download/Completed/amc.txt
Whatever user is calls this, the configure script will set username/password for the current user before the amc script is called.
garyleecn
Donor

Post by garyleecn »

problem solved! and i've removed the set-up codes after running it once, still works

big thanks!