AMC - Music Sorted & Added To Unsorted Directory

Any questions? Need some help?
whereswaller

AMC - Music Sorted & Added To Unsorted Directory

Post by whereswaller »

Hi,
I am using AMC with uTorrent. Recently, when music is downloaded, I've noticed that Filebot is creating two copies of the files. One copy is not being sorted and is sent to my Unsorted directory (C:/Users/James/Downloads/Unsorted/) whilst the other copy is being sorted and is sent to my Sorted directory (J:/Music (Unsorted)/).

Is anyone else encountering this problem and do they know of a fix so that the files are only processed once?

AMC Script:

Code: Select all

filebot.launcher.exe -script fn:amc --output "C:/Users/James/Downloads" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=n --def plex=localhost --def pushbullet=XKGdtNocBxdADepDy30ptyWFHrVW6E8I --def reportError=y --def clean=y --def unsorted=y --def ignore="(?i)Frontline|Horizon|Khloe|Khloé|UFC" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" --def "seriesFormat=I:/Television/{n.upperInitial()}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n.upperInitial()} {s.pad(2)}x{es*.pad(2).join('-')} - {t.upperInitial().replacePart(replacement = ', Part $1')}" "animeFormat=J:/Anime/{n.upperInitial()}/{fn}" "movieFormat=J:/Film/{y}/{allOf{info.OriginalName.upperInitial()}{n.upperInitial()}.unique().join(' - ')} {'('+y+')'} {'(Part '+pi+' of '+pn+')'}" "musicFormat=J:/Music (Unsorted)/{artist.upperInitial()}/{'('+y+') '}{album.upperInitial()}/{artist.upperInitial()} - {t.upperInitial()}"
Screenshot:
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC - Music Sorted & Added To Unsorted Directory

Post by rednoah »

Fixed.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
whereswaller

Post by whereswaller »

Thanks rednoah! I'll check it out.
Last edited by whereswaller on 11 Jun 2016, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
whereswaller

Post by whereswaller »

Hi rednoah,
This bug is still occurring in my version of FileBot. Is there anything I need to do to resolve the problem on my end?

Cheers,
James
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Use the latest revision if you need that fix right now:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1609
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.