uTorrent script sometimes doesn't run

Any questions? Need some help?
Crowtservo

uTorrent script sometimes doesn't run

Post by Crowtservo »

So I set up the uTorrent script:

C:\invoke.vbs filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "E:/" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=y artwork=n xbmc=localhost "seriesFormat=F:/TV Shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n}.{S00E00}.{t}" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"

Most of the time it works perfectly but I've noticed that sometimes (maybe once every 10 downloads or so), the script just doesn't run. If I go into uTorrent and move the script to run on change in state, then pause the torrent, it will work fine but for some reason it didn't process when it first completed. Beacuse this is rare it is not a big concern but I was wondering if this is a common problem.

I have recently had issues with theTVDB.com (it seems to timeout a lot when I access it from my browser) and I'm thinking this is perhaps part of the reason. Does Filebot timeout if it can't access tvdb?

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: uTorrent script sometimes doesn't run

Post by rednoah »

Read the "Troubleshooting" section and just >> redirect all output to a log file (don't use invoke.vbs at the same time). If something doesn't work you can check the log later. If TVDB.com is down when the script runs it can't work.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.