{sdhd} & {vf} stopped working at 4.7.7?

Any questions? Need some help?
Sirillion

{sdhd} & {vf} stopped working at 4.7.7?

Post by Sirillion »

Good evening,

I've been an avid user of Filebot for quite some time now and I use it pretty much every day for all my renaming business.

But with the introduction of 4.7.7 and 4.7.8 my format settings have stopped working properly.

I use the following for renaming tv shows and with 4.7.7 and above {sdhd} and {vf} have stopped yielding a result. Filebot suggests a new filename and it is as expected but the data from the before mentioned tags are missing.

Code: Select all

{n.replaceAll(/:/, " -")}/Season {s}/{n.replaceAll(/:/, " -")} - {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/:/, " -")} - {sdhd}{vf}{".$lang"}
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in this matter.

-S
rednoah
The Source

Re: {sdhd} & {vf} stopped working at 4.7.7?

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • What are you trying to do achieve? What's not working? What have you tried so far?
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include basic information (i.e. sysinfo output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Sirillion

Post by Sirillion »

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I use the portable version. Not that I suspect that to make any difference.

It has been a while since I made my post about this. Is there no one that know anything about this that can reproduce this and verify?

-S
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I can't reproduce the issue with neither Windows Store nor Mac App Store version of FileBot, so it's fundamentally working for most people on most operating systems. Maybe that'll help you narrow down the problem.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.