[nevermind this post now]

Any questions? Need some help?
ZeroByDivide

[nevermind this post now]

Post by ZeroByDivide »

Edit: My mistake was trying to reach the portable version but for some reason it wasn't coming up anymore, but now it does.. Hoping it stays around and doesn't go away since it seems you are trying to enforce the windows 10 store version..
rednoah
The Source

Re: [nevermind this post now]

Post by rednoah »

The Windows Store may not be perfect, but considering that most people have no idea what they're doing, the Store solves many many many potential setup or update issues that end up wasting peoples time, and my time here in the forums.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ZeroByDivide

Re: [nevermind this post now]

Post by ZeroByDivide »

rednoah wrote:The Windows Store may not be perfect, but considering that most people have no idea what they're doing, the Store solves many many many potential setup or update issues that end up wasting peoples time, and my time here in the forums.
Yea it's understandable haha xD I would prefer the same solution as well if I had to deal with tons of people who are computer illiterate, I do prefer the portable version over the store version since 99% of the time I know what I'm doing and the portable version is easier to mange with since I have it linked to multiple computers, but I do thank you though for the free promo code for the store version and will switch over to it while keeping the portable locked away for other computers to use :)