Keeps creating and moving items to a folder called "Unsorted"

Any questions? Need some help?
bcrider83

Keeps creating and moving items to a folder called "Unsorted"

Post by bcrider83 »

Hi,

I have been using Filebot for years and love the program. I have had issues in the past, all of which I have been able to find a solution for in these forums, but this is a new one that I have not seen before. My Filebot script has not changed since it was working, however I tried installing a new version of Filebot which then created a JAVA error. I have corrected the JAVA error by uninstalling and reinstalling JAVA and Filebot (even bought Filebot from the Windows store to help support you guys :))

When I call Filebot from uTorrent it typically moves the movies correctly, but the TV shows now get sorted into a new folder called "Unsorted" in the root of the drive.

My script:

Code: Select all

filebot.launcher.exe -script fn:amc --output "F:/" --action move --conflict override -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def seriesFormat="E:\OneDrive\Plex\TV Shows\{n}\{'Season '+s}\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Any possible idea what would be causing this?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Keeps creating and moving items to a folder called "Unsorted"

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the support!

Please read the Troubleshooting section in the manual and post the console log. You will find the amc.log file in the application data folder. See FAQ for details.

:idea: If you have trouble finding the log, just have it write the log somewhere easy to find (e.g. --log-file C:/amc.log).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bcrider83

Post by bcrider83 »

Rednoah,

Here is the most recent log file, I see that it says it has an error saying it can't determine if the root directory exists (it does). How would you recommend I proceed in fixing this?

Thank you for your help and any suggestions you can provide, again I have already uninstalled JAVA and reinstalled it, made sure Windows is up to date and installed Filebot from the Windows store. All of this was done yesterday 4/11/17 before the below file tried to sort.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Tue Apr 11 22:35:34 EDT 2017]
Parameter: seriesFormat = E:\OneDrive\Plex\TV Shows\{n}\{'Season '+s}\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = ShowRSS
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_title = IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_file = IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\bcrid\Downloads\Torrents\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]
Input: C:\Users\bcrid\Downloads\Torrents\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv
Group: [tvs:izombie] => [IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [iZombie]
Fetching episode data for [iZombie]
[MOVE] From [C:\Users\bcrid\Downloads\Torrents\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv] to [E:\OneDrive\Plex\TV Shows\iZombie\Season 3\iZombie - S03E02 - Zombie Knows Best.mkv]
[MOVE] Failure: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: E:\OneDrive\Plex\TV Shows\iZombie\Season 3: Unable to determine if root directory exists
Processed 0 files
FileSystemException: E:\OneDrive\Plex\TV Shows\iZombie\Season 3: Unable to determine if root directory exists
Processing 1 unsorted files
[MOVE] From [C:\Users\bcrid\Downloads\Torrents\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv] to [F:\Unsorted\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]\IZombie.S03E02.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.

This error is strange indeed:

Unable to determine if root directory exists
Can I assume that you E: drive is a network share? Windows network shares can be finicky at times.

Try the smb dance:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4881
bcrider83

Post by bcrider83 »

Well, it looks like you figured out the issue. My E: drive isn't a network drive, its a drive I removed about 2 weeks ago because it was faulty...I now have everything going to the F: drive. Filebot truly didn't find the root of the drive because it isn't there.

Sometimes you just need an outside perspective to see the issue. :D

Thank you rednoah for your help!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

bcrider83 wrote:its a drive I removed about 2 weeks ago
That one made me *facepalm* pretty hard. :lol: