No Brazilian Portuguese matches

Any questions? Need some help?
Leokosta

No Brazilian Portuguese matches

Post by Leokosta »

Hello. If I select Brazilian Portuguese on language to search the subs (POB) , I only get results on Portugal language (POR) . Is there a way around it ? ( Yes, I looked at the site and there are subs on brazilian portuguese). Also, is there a way to look for subs using other sites besides opensubtitles ? Like legendas.tv ?
Many thanks and sorry for the bad english
rednoah
The Source

Re: No Brazilian Portuguese matches

Post by rednoah »

Fixed with r5042.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Leokosta

Post by Leokosta »

Hello, friend ...Many thanks for the reply ... I am sorry I am such a newbie. After a couple of hours (literaly), I managed to do this:
1 - Went to this link and clicked on HEAD : https://sourceforge.net/projects/filebo ... ebot/HEAD/
2 - Downloaded the file FileBot.jar.xz.gpg (18.6 MB)
3 - Didnt know what to do with this file, so I copied it to the inatalation folder, remaned it to FileBot.jar (After bkp), and Filebot wont lunch.
4 - After about 2 hours, I found that 7Zip would extract the file to FileBot.jar.xz . So I renamed it to FileBot.jar, and moved to to instal folder. Now, Filebot launches and I can find Portuguese Brazilian Subs.
The thing is, when extracting, I get the message: "Ha alguns dados apos a carga" Which translates to something like: "Theres some data after data load" .
I dont know if its a serious error or what.
Did I do something wrong ? Is there a better program to extract the file ? Do I have to do anything else ?

Sorry to bother you, but I am not a Comp wiz, and sometimes I really need help.
Again, thank you very much, and greetings from Brasil
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'm not sure what you mean. Please include a screenshot.

Try different things to narrow down the problem. I've searched for "Avatar 2009" and the subtitles look fine to me.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Leokosta

Post by Leokosta »

I downloaded the file: FileBot.jar.xz.gpg from the link above. After many tries, I used the program 7zip to extract the file, and got this: FileBot.jar.xz . But with the error mentioned above. Then, even with the error, I renamed this file ( FileBot.jar.xz ) to FileBot.jar , and copied to the Filebot instal folder, and it is working, I can get the Brazilian subtitles now.
Update: Using instructions posted on this thread: ( GPG file in the HEAD repository ), I was able to figure out how to get the file needed ( FileBot.jar ) using CLI command, gpg.exe and xy.exe, no errors. So everything is ok now.

Bottle of Line: using 7Zip to extract the file FileBot.jar.xz.gpg works, but gives error. Using CLI with gpg.exe and xz.exe following the instructions provided works without errors.

Sugestion: I dont know nothing about programing, but it would be nice to be able to search others sites besides opensubtitles.org , like legendas.tv .

Many thanks for your williness to help, and congratulations for an AWESOME tool. Sorry for my newbiness and bad english :)