The TVDB Not Finding Episodes

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Excellent

The TVDB Not Finding Episodes

Post by Excellent »

I am probably doing something incredibly dumb but I can't seem to figure it out. I can retrieve episodes when using AniDB, TheMovieDB, and TVMaze but not when using TheTVDB.

Here's a screenshot of an example of the issue.

http://i.imgur.com/bfOuanE.png

Here is my system info

Code: Select all

C:\>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library (com/sun/jna/win32-x86/jnidispatch.dll) not found in resource path ([file:/C:/Program%20Files/FileBot/FileBot.jar])
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load x86 (32-bit) native library MediaInfo.dll: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: C:\Program Files\FileBot\7-Zip-JBinding.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-04-03 (r494)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_131
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 9 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
Data: C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\FileBot
Done ?(?????)?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
sirlogan

Re: The TVDB Not Finding Episodes

Post by sirlogan »

I've been getting and HTTP error 403 when using TheTVDB, so I don't think it is something that you are doing. Thing is, the others are not giving as good results as TheTVDB, so would be great to have that one working again...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

403 probably means that CloudFlare has blacklisted your IP.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Excellent

Post by Excellent »

Thanks for the responses guys. That makes some sense about the 403 error as I commonly use a VPN, however even my own vanilla IP address doesn't receive results (maybe TVDB doesn't like me :cry: ).

Just a data point, but I was able to retrieve episodes multiple times going through the different versions of filebot, ex. FileBot (platform), FileBot (console), however I couldn't reproduce the results more than twice on each version.
Excellent

Post by Excellent »

I think I figured out a solution. I installed 64 bit java manually after running into some unrelated errors. After the installation, TVDB has been able to retrieve multiple seasons of episodes without a hitch.