Problem with TheMovieDB robot

Any questions? Need some help?
ugessss

Problem with TheMovieDB robot

Post by ugessss »

Hello,

When I rename (in the web of TheMovieDB) an episode of recent TV series as the eighth season of "The Vampire Diaries" or translate the last episode of "Boruto: Naruto next generations" to Spanish, Filebot finds this change. However, when I translate an old TV series (episodes of Ally MCBeal to Spanish, in the web of TheMovieDB too) FileBot does not find it. It shows the name that was before the change (Episode 1, Episode 2 ... in the third, fourth and fifth season). Why? I know when i update something in TheMovieDB web (an overview, title, cast members, translations) it can take up to 8 or 24 hours to reflect those changes in the API, but It's been over that time and as I said recent TV series are found without problems by the program.

I asked in TheMovieDB and they said this is a problem of the program

Regards
kim
Power User

Re: Problem with TheMovieDB robot

Post by kim »

You need to give the filenames to test with and the log output
ugessss

Post by ugessss »

For example this: https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/1480-ally-mcbeal/season/4

Ally MCBeal season 4 in spanish. I edit the name of episodes in Themoviedb web. However when i try to change the name in filebot it shows the name It had before.

I try with a new TV serie, currently in broadcast. Boruto naruto next generations episode 15. And like before I edit the name in Themoviedb web in spanish.
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/70881-bor ... s/season/1

Filebot in this case finds the correct name.

In filebot history appear this:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<history>    
    <sequence date="2017-07-13T23:23:11.513+02:00">
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Boruto Naruto Next Generations\1ª temporada" from="Boruto 1x15.mp4" to="Boruto Naruto Next Generations - 1x15 - Un nuevo camino.mp4"/>
    </sequence>
    <sequence date="2017-07-13T23:30:43.578+02:00">
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x01.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x01 - Episode 1.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x02.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x02 - Episode 2.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x03.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x03 - Episode 3.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x04.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x04 - Episode 4.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x05.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x05 - Episode 5.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x06.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x06 - Episode 6.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x07.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x07 - Episode 7.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x08.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x08 - Episode 8.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x09.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x09 - Episode 9.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x10.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x10 - Episode 10.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x11.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x11 - Episode 11.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x12.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x12 - Episode 12.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x13.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x13 - Episode 13.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x14.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x14 - Episode 14.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x15.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x15 - Episode 15.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x16.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x16 - Episode 16.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x17.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x17 - Episode 17.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x18.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x18 - Episode 18.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x19.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x19 - Episode 19.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x20.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x20 - Episode 20.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x21.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x21 - Episode 21.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x22.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x22 - Episode 22.avi"/>
        <rename dir="Z:\series\Ally McBeal\4ª temporada" from="Ally McBeal 4x23.avi" to="Ally McBeal - 4x23 - Episode 23.avi"/>
    </sequence>
</history>
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

It works ok for me, what version do you run ?
(in the GUI, you can press F5 and click the i)

if you try search for "Ally McBeal" in Spanish under "Episodes" does it show the same thing ?

try filebot.cmd -clear-cache from the console (cmd)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot will cache results for up to a week locally. If you make changes online, then you may need to flush the cache to make sure FileBot is getting the latest data from the server again.

@see viewtopic.php?t=1996
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ugessss

Post by ugessss »

I deleted the filebot cache and now it works correctly. Thank you
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

I did not know this:
"GUI: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL"

I tested it and I think it's buggy:
if in the "Rename " = it deletes all files except ".lock" in \data\cache\0 (ONLY) = OK
if in e.g. the "Episodes" = it looks like it reset all files in \data\cache\0 (ONLY)
I guess it cant delete because its in use ?

"CLI: Run filebot -clear-cache" deletes ALL folder/files = OK

BUT I think the real question is why have different cache folders, e.g. I have cache\1 and cache\2 with the same files (maybe because of version change?)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

GUI: Politely ask the CacheManager to clear and flush all caches (and how exactly that is done is an implementation detail). Each new filebot process will either use a cache folder that is not in use, or create a new one, and this way or clearing the cache will only affect the one owned by the current process.

CLI: Simply delete the cache folder without loading any code or opening any caches.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.