custom amc script without series/movie code

Any questions? Need some help?
DubstepNinja

custom amc script without series/movie code

Post by DubstepNinja »

I would like to create a script that will extract a .mkv from a .rar then rename the .mkv to the name of folder that the .rar was in, then move the .mkv to a folder whilst keeping a exlude list.

for example
home/dubstepninja/Media/XXX/Aggressive.POV.DiSC1.XXX.DVDRip.x264-DigitalSin/digitalsin-aggrpovd1.rar
has a mkv inside called aggrpovd1.mkv
i would like the "aggrpovd1.mkv" to be name after the directory "Aggressive.POV.DiSC1.XXX.DVDRip.x264-DigitalSin" meaning the mkv would be called Aggressive.POV.DiSC1.XXX.DVDRip.x264-DigitalSin.mkv
then moved to home/dubstepninja/Sync/XXX/
I would also needa exclude list so that filebot doesn't process it again.

I would be willing to pay for a solotion as I can't work it out for my self.

Many thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: help creating a script

Post by rednoah »

Have a look at the amc script. If you set --def ut_label=other then you should be able to skip any kind of movie/series processing and just use --def unsortedFormat to process all files in generic file mode.

Probably best to have the amc script properly name and organize your files though. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
DubstepNinja

Re: custom amc script without series/movie code

Post by DubstepNinja »

Is it really that simple :O I tried editing the amc script to make all results unsorted, needless to say it didn't work 😂 don't worry, filebot deals with all my media expect this type witch I have to run through a separate scraper,
I will try this when I get home, and I'll get back to you, thank you