FileBot Subtitles, Artwork and Extras

Any questions? Need some help?
Dangermouse74

FileBot Subtitles, Artwork and Extras

Post by Dangermouse74 »

Hi all, I'm fairly new to FileBot and I'm in the process of getting my media automated to remove as much manual work as possible. I've created quite a few scripts to be used with deluge and others to be run from the terminal to batch process unsorted media. I've had a bit of a play with the AMC script and when processing I also get it to retrieve subtitles, artwork and extras. Which is great when you're renaming/moving files from one location to another. I've got some movies that have already been processed into the correct "Name (Year)\Name (Year)" format but were done a while back before moving over to FileBot. Now I know you can use FileBot with -get-subtitles to download subtitles from opensubtitles, and also use fn:artwork.tmdb to download artwork from the movie db. So what I want to know if there is an equivalent command or script to achieve the same function as -def extras=y that is found in the AMC script?? I've had a bit of a google but haven't found anything yet.
rednoah
The Source

Re: FileBot Subtitles, Artwork and Extras

Post by rednoah »

The artwork.* scripts do should have the --def extras=y option as well.

EDIT: I checked and only the artwork.tmdb script has the extras option.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Dangermouse74

Post by Dangermouse74 »

Thanks for the quick reply. I was actually going to give that a shot but have gone out for the evening. When I went to the scripts page I couldn't see that as an option and that's why I didn't try it first off.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Looks like it wasn't documented. Fixed that.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.