Any questions? Need some help?
c.murphy360
Donor

Help with AMC and uTorrent

Post by c.murphy360 »

Newbie here.

So I have uTorrent set up and have added this to utorrents run program section:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "I:\Downloads\Torrents\Processed" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" >> "I:\Dropbox\Logs\FilebotFiles.txt" 2>&1 
and this is the output i get

Read archive [the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol.rar] to [I:\Downloads\Torrents\Complete\The.Vampire.Diaries.S04E03.HDTV.x264-LOL\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol]
Extracting files [I:\Downloads\Torrents\Complete\The.Vampire.Diaries.S04E03.HDTV.x264-LOL\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol.mp4]
Input: I:\Downloads\Torrents\Complete\The.Vampire.Diaries.S04E03.HDTV.x264-LOL\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol.mp4
the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol.mp4 [series: The Vampire Diaries, movie: Vampire (2011)]
MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static net.sourceforge.filebot.media.MediaDetection.detectMovie() is applicable for argument types: (java.io.File, null, java.util.Locale, null, java.lang.Boolean) values: [I:\Downloads\Torrents\Complete\The.Vampire.Diaries.S04E03.HDTV.x264-LOL\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol.mp4, ...]
Possible solutions: detectMovie(java.io.File, net.sourceforge.filebot.web.MovieIdentificationService, net.sourceforge.filebot.web.MovieIdentificationService, java.util.Locale, boolean)
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static net.sourceforge.filebot.media.MediaDetection.detectMovie() is applicable for argument types: (java.io.File, null, java.util.Locale, null, java.lang.Boolean) values: [I:\Downloads\Torrents\Complete\The.Vampire.Diaries.S04E03.HDTV.x264-LOL\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol\the.vampire.diaries.403.hdtv-lol.mp4, ...]
Possible solutions: detectMovie(java.io.File, net.sourceforge.filebot.web.MovieIdentificationService, net.sourceforge.filebot.web.MovieIdentificationService, java.util.Locale, boolean)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.media.MediaDetection$detectMovie.call(Unknown Source)
	at Script2.detectMovie(Script2.groovy:222)
	at Script2.matchMovie(Script2.groovy:227)
	at Script3$_run_closure29.doCall(Script3.groovy:132)
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:105)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Failure (°_°)
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I get similar output when running directly from CLI. Please help!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help with AMC and uTorrent

Post by rednoah »

What version are you using? Make sure it's the latest 3.4 release. You can also try the 3.5_RC1.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
c.murphy360
Donor

Post by c.murphy360 »

Using 3.4 x64. Where do I get 3.5?

Also just uninstalled and reinstalled 32bit filebot and java. same error.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It seems there's issues between the amc script with v3.4 versus the latest rev. Reverted the online amc.groovy script to an older version that should work fine for the time being.
c.murphy360
Donor

Post by c.murphy360 »

Works like a charm! I've been using my own home brew script to do all of this stuff. I think it's about time I retire it and let the pro take over... This is a truly amazing tool! Thank you!
najib1021

Post by najib1021 »

Hi.. I'm newbie here..

I have uTorrent set up and have added this to utorrents run program section:
I'm completely beginner so just using the standard code based on your tutorial..

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:Media/" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
Before this I'm just used GUI FileBot and the files are named "Being Human (US)". After used the code I'm got "Being Human" only. So how to change back?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Open the GUI -> Rename History -> Revert

Watch the video tutorial if you can't find it.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Tried some new things for dealing with those kinda shows with multiple version in different years or countries. Should work better with r1584.