NUC warranty replacement. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license.

Any questions? Need some help?
Max3NZ

NUC warranty replacement. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license.

Post by Max3NZ »

Hi. My NUC faile and I got a replacement one, now the FileBot app wouldn't start. The error read

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PointPlanck.FileBot_4.8.4.0_x64_49ex9gnthnt12\filebot.launcher.exe 
CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license.
Any ideas on how to fix?
rednoah
The Source

Re: NUC warranty replacement. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license.

Post by rednoah »

No idea. Probably not a FileBot issue per se and rather something to do with the Microsoft Store.

:arrow: Have you tried general Microsoft Store troubleshooting? Such as logging in and out of the Microsoft Store and following other troubleshooting advice found via Google?

EDIT:

:arrow: I can't really help you with Windows Store issues. You'll have to contact Microsoft Support for that. Signing out of the Microsoft Store might do the trick.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Max3NZ

Re: NUC warranty replacement. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license.

Post by Max3NZ »

Thanks. Signing out and back in solved it :)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I’m glad the old have you tried turning it on and off again trick still works wonders. :lol:
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.