How can I process subtitle files?

Any questions? Need some help?
Rensor

How can I process subtitle files?

Post by Rensor »

This is probably the most silly thing to be asking but I have tried everything I could think of.
I downloaded 2 seasons of subtitles. Problem is I cannot move them either as a batch (which obviously would be preferable) nor as single items as you would with movies, Obviously I am missing something but would appreciate any help
Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: Problem moving subtitles

Post by rednoah »

Processing subtitles works exactly the same as processing movie files. What exactly have you tried so far? Do you have screenshots?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Rensor

Re: How can I process subtitle files?

Post by Rensor »

Thanks for quick response.
I attach 2 screen shots, the first simply showing the downloaded subtitles a well as the file with the MP4 files, the second of same items but after I put the subtitles into a batch.
I tried what I would do with a movie (double clicked on subtitle waited for it to appear on bottom so I could drag it to MP4) and nothing appeared anywhere. I tried to use download as you can in movie subtitles but download was not one of the things that could be done. Used the copy that was provided (as well as normal Control/C) but when I tried to paste nothing happened.
Then I used Shift to highlight more subtitles tried all things as above but result was same "Nothing".
Therefor cannot work out how to put any subtitles across, and, obviously the preferred way would be to do it en masse, but would happily do it individually.
I am sure I am missing something simple but frankly cannot think of what else I could try and look forward to hearing from you.

PS I am sending this without the screen shots as (at age 90 going senile) because i cannot find the button for attaching files. Hop explanation above will be enough but let me know where to attach.
rednoah
The Source

Re: How can I process subtitle files?

Post by rednoah »

You can upload screenshots on snag.gy (or any other screenshot sharing site of your preference) and then copy & paste the link in this forum:
https://snag.gy/
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.