Filebot nod too difficult for me

Any questions? Need some help?
Goofy

Filebot nod too difficult for me

Post by Goofy »

Hello

I want to try explain why it difficult for me for first time when using this program i had first issue that it was not activating then i did a full reinstall of the program

then when it started it could not find a lot of tv shows or misplace the tv show in wrong tv show example narcos it was named narcos mexico and totally wrong naming i needed to do everything again

then it started to say cant find file i found out that i needed to delete file everytime and create a new file

it took me almost 3 hours that i started to not like this program and wanting a refund of this version

i have the windows file bot and its for me way better because it automaticly also let me change or choose wich episode i mean that what i like i have uninstalled the program
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot nod too difficult for me

Post by rednoah »

Alright, no worries, I'll issue a refund later.

I'd still like you to post logs (i.e. the text in the black box in FileBot Node, copied via copy & paste) that shows strange or odd behaviour. The logs make it clear what problems you're facing. Unfortunatley, textual description doesn't really do that.

You can use "Dry Run" to illustrate the problem without actually processing files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Goofy

Post by Goofy »

i have already delete the file does it come back when reinstall it
Goofy

Post by Goofy »

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'dev:amc' /volume1/video/trtn/kop --output /volume1/video/ --action TEST -non-strict --order Absolute --conflict auto --lang en --def 'ut_label=TV' 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'artwork=y' 'skipExtract=y' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all --log-file '/volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'

------------------------------------------

Locking /volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /volume1/video/trtn/kop (/volume1/video/trtn/kop)
Run script [dev:amc] at [Wed Sep 05 22:15:46 CEST 2018]
Parameter: ut_label = TV
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Argument[0]: File does not exist: /volume1/video/trtn/kop
LicenseError: UNREGISTERED
Use excludes: /volume1/video/.excludes (1227)
No files selected for processing
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
------------------------------------------

[Process complete
at first run i got this when i delete the file and rename it works again
but when i trie a second or maybe 3rd time it wil say again no files again
i know about licenseerror because i did not use the license this time but this one of the issue;s i got
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Thank you for providing logs. I see your pain point now. If it's says a path that exists, does not exist as far as the FileBot process can tell, then it's probably a Linux permission issue. It's not uncommon. A typical Linux pain point.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.