License paid for, not received

Any questions? Need some help?
preliator

License paid for, not received

Post by preliator »

Using my e-mail address, zip code and credit card information, I purchased a life-time universal license. I have received a charge to my account but I have not received an email; I have checked my spam folder. What information do you need so I may acquire my license?
rednoah
The Source

Re: License paid for, not received

Post by rednoah »

Did you receive no emails at all, or only one of the two?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6121

Please PM me your name / email address so I can see what's going on. Please also include your valid gmail address so I can re-send you your license.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I have found your order and a corresponding error message in the email server log:

Code: Select all

Failed: [email protected][email protected] 'FileBot License (Order PX5652807)' Server response: 550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser p11-v6si10513181iod.179 - gsmtp
It seems that have you have mistyped your email address. I will forward a copy of your license to your correct address shortly.

:idea: I recommend keeping your email address / phone numbers / etc in Google Keep or Notes and then just copy & paste it each time you need is as to avoid human error.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
BoomerangHunter

Post by BoomerangHunter »

I also haven't received my license after purchasing it for 1 year. Just tagging on to this thread so I can PM :D