License not received

Any questions? Need some help?
Dazza

License not received

Post by Dazza »

Hi,

I recently purchased a license for 1 year but did not receive either of the 2 emails from Paddle (spam folder checked).
I did contact [email protected] but have not yet received a response.
I also did try to PM you my details but I am not yet able to PM on this platform.
How can I get you the information you need to investigate?

Thanks
Dazza
rednoah
The Source

Re: License not received

Post by rednoah »

Please PM me your name / email. Since you have made a public post, PM messages are now enabled for you.

EDIT:

You seem to have mistyped your email address:

Code: Select all

Failed: [email protected][email protected] 'FileBot License (Order P5766450)' Server response: 550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser r200-v6si3766863ior.229 - gsmtp
I have re-sent your license file to your correct email address. Please make sure to type your email address correctly next time.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
blurrypj2

Post by blurrypj2 »

Hello

I have a similar problem, i got 1 email but not the second that has the licence attached
Cannot seem to PM you either

Paul

EDIT: have just PM'd you
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Sent you a copy of your license to your gmail address.
dincervolkan

Post by dincervolkan »

I did not receive a license either.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 After purchasing FileBot via Paddle, you will receive 2 emails. The first email from [email protected] will contain your license as plain text. The second email from [email protected] will contain your license as file attachment. Either one can be used to activate FileBot.

:idea: If you did not receive 2 emails, please check your Spam / Junk Email folder. If you're using a Desktop application (e.g. Windows Mail) to receive Email via POP3 or IMAP, please check the Spam / Junk Email folder via the web interface as well.

:idea: If you have received no email at all then you have likely mistyped your email address or your mail server is rejecting emails. In this case, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your payment details so they can help you look up your order number and resend your license.

:idea: If you want to recover a lost license key or a never received license key, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation. If you have multiple purchases under your email address, then you must include payment details so that they can look up your most recent order.
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

r3ma

Post by r3ma »

I didn't receive my license, pretty sure I double checked my email and all was fine...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

r3ma wrote: 19 Aug 2022, 11:56 I didn't receive my license, pretty sure I double checked my email and all was fine...
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=13333
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »