AMC Script is not recognizing Anime

Any questions? Need some help?
DobbleG1000

AMC Script is not recognizing Anime

Post by DobbleG1000 »

I use this for my comand

Code: Select all

filebot.exe -script fn:amc --output "E:/Anime" --action move -non-strict "E:/Sync/Anime" --def excludeList=c:/Scripts/logs/filebot.log animeFormat="E:/Sync/Anime/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" ut_label=anime

Which should match 2/4 from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1508 specifically

Is ut_label Anime? => Anime

Is any parent folder called Anime? => Anime

but it is still using the tvdb and not picking anime

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sat Oct 13 12:43:03 CDT 2018]
Parameter: excludeList = c:/Scripts/logs/filebot.log
Parameter: animeFormat = E:/Sync/Anime/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: ut_label = anime
Argument[0]: E:\Sync\Anime
Use excludes: c:\Scripts\logs\filebot.log
Ignore hidden: E:\Sync\Anime\.sync
Ignore hidden: E:\Sync\Anime\desktop.ini
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E01 - Equivalent Exchange Cheap Thrills Pleasure Seekers The Kind Pervert.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E02 - Killing Time Friendship Game The Witch Trials Non-title Match.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E03 - A Battle That Must Be Won Puppets Betting My Life.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E04 - Lower Body Lasers Pots and Kettles Illegal Occupation Butt Play.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E05 - Devilish Taste Loaded Questions Maeda's Curse Sex Ed.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E06 - Asterisk Studying for Exams A New Look Spirited Combat, Again.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E07 - Phantom Thieves Pass Club Woman of Terror Weirdo Go Boobie Tragedy.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E08 - Gotta Catch 'em All! Divine Revelation The Evil Sugoroku.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E09 - Troubles of a Fake Foreigner A Dutchey Wife Genetic Engineering.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E10 - Heart Go Boing Boing Hanako's Trial of Shame Secret of the Dong Film Production.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E11 - Goodbye, Student Council President Oka-ken Witch Project Face of Mass Destruction.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E12 - Daniel Bra Meeting Fairy Tale Battle Royale Paper Wars.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E04 - Having Fun with Classmates!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E05 - Let's Photograph Our Memories!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E06 - What Does Coffee Taste Like.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E07 - She Who Will Not Work Shall Not Climb!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E08 - Two Promises.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E09 - Respective Perspectives.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E10 - Season of Misunderstandings.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E11 - A Clumsy Traversal.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E12 - Friends.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E13 - It's a Secret.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Goblin Slayer\Season 1\GOBLIN SLAYER - S01E01 - The Fate of Particular Adventurers.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E01 - We Don't Need Aces.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E02 - Believe in Me.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E03 - I Want to Regain My Former Self.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E04 - Isn't This Perfect For Us.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E05 - Until You Break.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E06 - I Won't Break.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E07 - We're Already Friends.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E08 - I'll Keep Our Promise.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E09 - This Is How I Feel.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E10 - The One I Wanted to Fight.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E11 - At This Point, We're Basically Playing Head-to-Head.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E12 - And That's Why We Choose Our Irreplaceable Partners.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E01 - The First Partner.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E02 - I Don't Want You to Hold Me Back.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E03 - The Start of Living Together.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E04 - I Just Don't Know How to Smile.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E05 - A Promise I Wanted To Keep.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E06 - The Two Come Back.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E07 - How to Ask Her Out.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E08 - The Fireworks I've Never Seen.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E09 - After the Festival.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E10 - No Longer Partners.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E11 - Rice Omelette Day.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E12 - Filling Up with Memories.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E13 - I Hope One Day You'll Be Reunited.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E01 - Who's up for a squid-vasion Hold on a squid, aren't you a compatriot Aren't I just the squiddiest.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E02 - Wait a squid, aren't you on my side Up for a squid-celebration Wanna play with this squid.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E03 - Aren't you a fraidy-squid You're the squid's sworn enemy, aren't you Squidzooks! Aren't you a new recruit.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E04 - How much is that squiddy in the window Ride 'em, Squiddy! You're phonier than an 11-tentacled squid!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E05 - Not from this sea, are you Why not join the school of fish Wouldn't having a pet be squidtastic.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E06 - Up for an inkredible Hero Stage Show Squidn't you be studying right now Is this inkfatuation or love.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E07 - Focus your tentacles on her! Feeling inkuisitive A squiddle work never killed anyone..mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E08 - Aren't you a squiddle under the weather Ink that a new ability Squidn't you bring an umbrella.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E09 - Wanna doorbell ditch, squiddo Can squids put on make-up Holy squid! Is that a secret weapon.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E10 - Isn't that a Teru Teru bosquid What squidsn't there to like One! Two! Three squids, you're out!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E11 - I ink that's a doll Isn't that fishy Squids to match my mountains..mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E12 - You feeling lucky, squid Quite the squidicament we're in. An even worse squidicament!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E01 - Who's Up For A Squid-vasion! Ink That's A Love Rival! Making A Few Squid With Jellyfish.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E02 - Won't You Go to Elementary School! Won't You Cosplay! Aren't you Lighter!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E03 - How About A Squiddle Walk! Time To Squidzercise! Wanna Lend A Helping Tentacle!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E04 - Isn't that English! Won't you stop it! Won't you go with the flow!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E05 - Isn`t That Radio-controlled! Isn`t it Tanabata! Won`t You Play B.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E06 - Won't You Go Jogging! Aren't you Special Police! Won't You Go on An Adventure!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E07 - Care To Squidertain Our Guests! Ink That Amnesia! Your Porpoise Joining the Club!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E08 - Watch My Shell While I'm Out! Quitting Cold Squid! Come Down With A Squiddle Heat Stroke!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E09 - Eel You Play House With Me! Didn`t We Have A Squidrrangement! Shall We Jet Over To An Amusement Park!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E10 - Squid Meets Grill! Wanna Learn Self-Squidfense! Aren't You Freezing Your Tentacles Off!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E11 - Squidn't That Hypnosis! Shall We Join Tentacles! I Ink We're Alone Now!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E12 - Practice Makes Squid Perfect! Ink That a Festival!.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Squid Girl - S00E03 - Ink You Can Break It Squidn't That Normal Wanna Play Hide and Seak.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Squid Girl - S00E04 - Is That a Squiddie Pool Squidn't This Your Mom Inking a Message in a Bottle.mkv
Input: E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Squid Girl - S00E05 - Isn't That a Helper Won't You Be Found Out Aren't You a Police Officer (OVA 03).mkv
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E01 - Equivalent Exchange Cheap Thrills Pleasure Seekers The Kind Pervert.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x01 - Equivalent Exchange | C
heap Thrills | Pleasure Seekers | The Kind Pervert]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E02 - Killing Time Friendship Game The Witch Trials Non-title Match.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x02 - Killing Time | Friendship Gam
e | The Witch Trials | Non-title Match]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E03 - A Battle That Must Be Won Puppets Betting My Life.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x03 - A Battle That Must Be Won | Puppets | Bet
ting My Life]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E04 - Lower Body Lasers Pots and Kettles Illegal Occupation Butt Play.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x04 - Lower Body Lasers | Pots an
d Kettles | Illegal Occupation | Butt Play]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E05 - Devilish Taste Loaded Questions Maeda's Curse Sex Ed.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x05 - Devilish Taste | Loaded Questions | Ma
eda's Curse | Sex Ed]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E06 - Asterisk Studying for Exams A New Look Spirited Combat, Again.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x06 - Asterisk | Studying for Exams
 | A New Look | Spirited Combat, Again]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E07 - Phantom Thieves Pass Club Woman of Terror Weirdo Go Boobie Tragedy.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x07 - Phantom Thieves: Pass Cl
ub | Woman of Terror | Weirdo Go | Boobie Tragedy]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E08 - Gotta Catch 'em All! Divine Revelation The Evil Sugoroku.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x08 - Gotta "Catch" 'em All! | Divine Re
velation | The Evil Sugoroku]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E09 - Troubles of a Fake Foreigner A Dutchey Wife Genetic Engineering.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x09 - Troubles of a Fake Foreigne
r | A Dutchey Wife | Genetic Engineering]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E10 - Heart Go Boing Boing Hanako's Trial of Shame Secret of the Dong Film Production.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x10 - Heart Go Bo
ing Boing | Hanako's Trial of Shame | Secret of the Dong | Film Production]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E11 - Goodbye, Student Council President Oka-ken Witch Project Face of Mass Destruction.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x11 - Goodbye, 
Student Council President | Oka-ken Witch Project | Face of Mass Destruction]
xattr: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E12 - Daniel Bra Meeting Fairy Tale Battle Royale Paper Wars.mkv] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - 1x12 - Daniel | Bra Meeting | Fairy Tale Ba
ttle Royale | Paper Wars]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E04 - Having Fun with Classmates!.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x04 - Having Fun with Classmates!]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E05 - Let's Photograph Our Memories!.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x05 - Let's Photograph Our Memories!]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E06 - What Does Coffee Taste Like.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x06 - What Does Coffee Taste Like?]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E07 - She Who Will Not Work Shall Not Climb!.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x07 - She Who Will Not Work Shall Not Climb?!]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E08 - Two Promises.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x08 - Two Promises]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E09 - Respective Perspectives.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x09 - Respective Perspectives]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E10 - Season of Misunderstandings.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x10 - Season of Misunderstandings]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E11 - A Clumsy Traversal.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x11 - A Clumsy Traversal]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E12 - Friends.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x12 - Friends]
xattr: [Encouragement of Climb - S03E13 - It's a Secret.mkv] => [Encouragement of Climb - 3x13 - It's a Secret]
xattr: [GOBLIN SLAYER - S01E01 - The Fate of Particular Adventurers.mkv] => [GOBLIN SLAYER - 1x01 - The Fate of Particular Adventurers]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E01 - We Don't Need Aces.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x01 - We Don't Need Aces]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E02 - Believe in Me.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x02 - Believe in Me]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E03 - I Want to Regain My Former Self.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x03 - I Want to Regain My Former Self]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E04 - Isn't This Perfect For Us.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x04 - Isn't This Perfect For Us?]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E05 - Until You Break.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x05 - Until You Break]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E06 - I Won't Break.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x06 - I Won't Break]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E07 - We're Already Friends.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x07 - We're Already Friends]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E08 - I'll Keep Our Promise.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x08 - I'll Keep Our Promise]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E09 - This Is How I Feel.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x09 - This Is How I Feel]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E10 - The One I Wanted to Fight.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x10 - The One I Wanted to Fight]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E11 - At This Point, We're Basically Playing Head-to-Head.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x11 - At This Point, We're Basically Playing Head-to-Head]
xattr: [Harukana Receive - S01E12 - And That's Why We Choose Our Irreplaceable Partners.mkv] => [Harukana Receive - 1x12 - And That's Why We Choose Our Irreplaceable Partners]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E02 - I Don't Want You to Hold Me Back.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x02 - I Don't Want You to Hold Me Back]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E03 - The Start of Living Together.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x03 - The Start of Living Together]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E04 - I Just Don't Know How to Smile.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x04 - I Just Don't Know How to Smile]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E05 - A Promise I Wanted To Keep.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x05 - A Promise I Wanted To Keep]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E06 - The Two Come Back.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x06 - The Two Come Back]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E07 - How to Ask Her Out.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x07 - How to Ask Her Out]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E08 - The Fireworks I've Never Seen.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x08 - The Fireworks I've Never Seen]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E09 - After the Festival.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x09 - After the Festival]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E10 - No Longer Partners.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x10 - No Longer Partners]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E11 - Rice Omelette Day.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x11 - Rice Omelette Day]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E12 - Filling Up with Memories.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x12 - Filling Up with Memories]
xattr: [Plastic Memories - S01E13 - I Hope One Day You'll Be Reunited.mkv] => [Plastic Memories - 1x13 - I Hope One Day You'll Be Reunited]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E01 - Who's up for a squid-vasion Hold on a squid, aren't you a compatriot Aren't I just the squiddiest.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x01 - Who's up for a squid-vasion? / Hold on 
a squid, aren't you a compatriot? / Aren't I just the squiddiest?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E02 - Wait a squid, aren't you on my side Up for a squid-celebration Wanna play with this squid.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x02 - Wait a squid, aren't you on my side? / Up for a
 squid-celebration? / Wanna play with this squid?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E03 - Aren't you a fraidy-squid You're the squid's sworn enemy, aren't you Squidzooks! Aren't you a new recruit.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x03 - Aren't you a fraidy-squid? / Yo
u're the squid's sworn enemy, aren't you? / Squidzooks! Aren't you a new recruit?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E04 - How much is that squiddy in the window Ride 'em, Squiddy! You're phonier than an 11-tentacled squid!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x04 - How much is that squiddy in the wind
ow? / Ride 'em, Squiddy! / You're phonier than an 11-tentacled squid!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E05 - Not from this sea, are you Why not join the school of fish Wouldn't having a pet be squidtastic.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x05 - Not from this sea, are you? / Why not joi
n the school of fish? / Wouldn't having a pet be squidtastic?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E06 - Up for an inkredible Hero Stage Show Squidn't you be studying right now Is this inkfatuation or love.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x06 - Up for an inkredible Hero Stage Show
? / Squidn't you be studying right now? / Is this inkfatuation or love?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E07 - Focus your tentacles on her! Feeling inkuisitive A squiddle work never killed anyone..mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x07 - Focus your tentacles on her! / Feeling inkuisitive?
 / A squiddle work never killed anyone.]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E08 - Aren't you a squiddle under the weather Ink that a new ability Squidn't you bring an umbrella.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x08 - Aren't you a squiddle under the weather? / 
Ink that a new ability? / Squidn't you bring an umbrella?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E09 - Wanna doorbell ditch, squiddo Can squids put on make-up Holy squid! Is that a secret weapon.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x09 - Wanna doorbell ditch, squiddo? / Can squids p
ut on make-up? / Holy squid! Is that a secret weapon?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E10 - Isn't that a Teru Teru bosquid What squidsn't there to like One! Two! Three squids, you're out!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x10 - Isn't that a Teru Teru bosquid? / What sq
uidsn't there to like? / One! Two! Three squids, you're out!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E11 - I ink that's a doll Isn't that fishy Squids to match my mountains..mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x11 - I ink that's a doll? / Isn't that fishy? / Squids to match my mountain
s.]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S01E12 - You feeling lucky, squid Quite the squidicament we're in. An even worse squidicament!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 1x12 - You feeling lucky, squid? / Quite the squidicament 
we're in. / An even worse squidicament!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E01 - Who's Up For A Squid-vasion! Ink That's A Love Rival! Making A Few Squid With Jellyfish.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x01 - Who's Up For A Squid-vasion?! / Ink That's A Love
 Rival?! / Making A Few Squid With Jellyfish]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E02 - Won't You Go to Elementary School! Won't You Cosplay! Aren't you Lighter!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x02 - Won't You Go to Elementary School!? / Won't You Cosplay!? / Are
n't you Lighter!?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E03 - How About A Squiddle Walk! Time To Squidzercise! Wanna Lend A Helping Tentacle!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x03 - How About A Squiddle Walk?! / Time To Squidzercise?! / Wa
nna Lend A Helping Tentacle?!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E04 - Isn't that English! Won't you stop it! Won't you go with the flow!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x04 - Isn't that English!? / Won't you stop it!? / Won't you go with the flo
w!?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E05 - Isn`t That Radio-controlled! Isn`t it Tanabata! Won`t You Play B.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x05 - Isn`t That Radio-controlled!? / Isn`t it Tanabata!? / Won`t You Play B]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E06 - Won't You Go Jogging! Aren't you Special Police! Won't You Go on An Adventure!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x06 - Won't You Go Jogging!? / Aren't you Special Police!? / Won
't You Go on An Adventure!?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E07 - Care To Squidertain Our Guests! Ink That Amnesia! Your Porpoise Joining the Club!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x07 - Care To Squidertain Our Guests!? / Ink That Amnesia!? /
 Your Porpoise Joining the Club!?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E08 - Watch My Shell While I'm Out! Quitting Cold Squid! Come Down With A Squiddle Heat Stroke!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x08 - Watch My Shell While I'm Out?! / Quitting Cold 
Squid?! / Come Down With A Squiddle Heat Stroke?!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E09 - Eel You Play House With Me! Didn`t We Have A Squidrrangement! Shall We Jet Over To An Amusement Park!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x09 - Eel You Play House With Me?! / Didn
`t We Have A Squidrrangement?! / Shall We Jet Over To An Amusement Park?!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E10 - Squid Meets Grill! Wanna Learn Self-Squidfense! Aren't You Freezing Your Tentacles Off!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x10 - Squid Meets Grill?! / Wanna Learn Self-Squidfense
?! / Aren't You Freezing Your Tentacles Off?!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E11 - Squidn't That Hypnosis! Shall We Join Tentacles! I Ink We're Alone Now!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x11 - Squidn't That Hypnosis?! / Shall We Join Tentacles?! / I Ink We'r
e Alone Now?!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S02E12 - Practice Makes Squid Perfect! Ink That a Festival!.mkv] => [Squid Girl - 2x12 - Practice Makes Squid Perfect?! / Ink That a Festival?!]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S00E03 - Ink You Can Break It Squidn't That Normal Wanna Play Hide and Seak.mkv] => [Squid Girl - Special 3 - Ink You Can Break It? Squidn't That Normal? Wanna Play Hide and S
eak?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S00E04 - Is That a Squiddie Pool Squidn't This Your Mom Inking a Message in a Bottle.mkv] => [Squid Girl - Special 4 - Is That a Squiddie Pool? Squidn't This Your Mom? Inking 
a Message in a Bottle?]
xattr: [Squid Girl - S00E05 - Isn't That a Helper Won't You Be Found Out Aren't You a Police Officer (OVA 03).mkv] => [Squid Girl - Special 5 - Isn't That a Helper? / Won't You Be Found Out? / Are
n't You a Police Officer? (OVA 03)]
Group: [tvs:asobi asobase workshop of fun] => [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E01 - Equivalent Exchange Cheap Thrills Pleasure Seekers The Kind Pervert.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun
 - - S01E02 - Killing Time Friendship Game The Witch Trials Non-title Match.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E03 - A Battle That Must Be Won Puppets Betting My Life.mkv, Asobi Asobase -
 workshop of fun - - S01E04 - Lower Body Lasers Pots and Kettles Illegal Occupation Butt Play.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E05 - Devilish Taste Loaded Questions Maeda's Curse Sex Ed
.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E06 - Asterisk Studying for Exams A New Look Spirited Combat, Again.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E07 - Phantom Thieves Pass Club Woman o
f Terror Weirdo Go Boobie Tragedy.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E08 - Gotta Catch 'em All! Divine Revelation The Evil Sugoroku.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E09 - Troub
les of a Fake Foreigner A Dutchey Wife Genetic Engineering.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E10 - Heart Go Boing Boing Hanako's Trial of Shame Secret of the Dong Film Production.mkv, As
obi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E11 - Goodbye, Student Council President Oka-ken Witch Project Face of Mass Destruction.mkv, Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E12 - Daniel Bra Meeting Fa
iry Tale Battle Royale Paper Wars.mkv]
Group: [tvs:chios school road] => [Chio's School Road - S01E01 - Because the School Is There Chio-chan and Hosokawa-san.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E02 - Bloody Butterfly Effect Manana, Ootoro, a
nd Me Bump of Slave.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E03 - Bloody Butterfly Effect 2 The Kabaddic Four.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E04 - Smoke on the Sailor Taking the Cherry Blossom in Your Hand Man
ana's School Road.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E05 - Thank You, George Mananacchio.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E06 - Everyone's Own Path Chio-chan Eludes.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E07 - Conven
ience Store Chio-chan Chio-chan and the Duel Remnants of That Day.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E08 - Yuki-chan Doesn't Care Chio Fisher Momo-chan's Story.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E09 - Chio-ch
an Changes Her Image Flat Cut.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E10 - Shinozuka-san, Sugar Content, and the Press Conference Thousand Spring Andou and George.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E11 - Chio in 
the Middle of the Night Apocri!.mkv, Chio's School Road - S01E12 - Just One Masterful Method Yuki-chan Bares It All.mkv]
Group: [tvs:encouragement of climb] => [Encouragement of Climb - S03E04 - Having Fun with Classmates!.mkv, Encouragement of Climb - S03E05 - Let's Photograph Our Memories!.mkv, Encouragement of Cl
imb - S03E06 - What Does Coffee Taste Like.mkv, Encouragement of Climb - S03E07 - She Who Will Not Work Shall Not Climb!.mkv, Encouragement of Climb - S03E08 - Two Promises.mkv, Encouragement of C
limb - S03E09 - Respective Perspectives.mkv, Encouragement of Climb - S03E10 - Season of Misunderstandings.mkv, Encouragement of Climb - S03E11 - A Clumsy Traversal.mkv, Encouragement of Climb - S
03E12 - Friends.mkv, Encouragement of Climb - S03E13 - It's a Secret.mkv]
Group: [tvs:goblin slayer] => [GOBLIN SLAYER - S01E01 - The Fate of Particular Adventurers.mkv]
Group: [tvs:harukana receive] => [Harukana Receive - S01E01 - We Don't Need Aces.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E02 - Believe in Me.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E03 - I Want to Regain My Former Self.mkv
, Harukana Receive - S01E04 - Isn't This Perfect For Us.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E05 - Until You Break.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E06 - I Won't Break.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E07 - We're Alrea
dy Friends.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E08 - I'll Keep Our Promise.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E09 - This Is How I Feel.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E10 - The One I Wanted to Fight.mkv, Harukana Recei
ve - S01E11 - At This Point, We're Basically Playing Head-to-Head.mkv, Harukana Receive - S01E12 - And That's Why We Choose Our Irreplaceable Partners.mkv]
Group: [tvs:island] => [Island - S01E01 - We Meet Again.mkv, Island - S01E03 - The Right Way to Spin Dreams.mkv, Island - S01E04 - This World Is Full of Secrets.mkv, Island - S01E06 - As Long As Y
ou Are There.mkv, Island - S01E07 - I Want to Keep Liking You.mkv, Island - S01E08 - Love Me When We Meet Again.mkv, Island - S01E09 - I Got to See You Again.mkv, Island - S01E12 - Holding Hands t
o Tomorrow.mkv, ISLAND - S01E02 - I Don't Want You to Feel Bad.mkv, ISLAND - S01E05 - That’s Why I Trust You.mkv, ISLAND - S01E10 - I Don't Want to Grieve Anymore.mkv, ISLAND - S01E11 - We've Met 
Again, But Who Are You....mkv]
Group: [tvs:plastic memories] => [Plastic Memories - S01E01 - The First Partner.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E02 - I Don't Want You to Hold Me Back.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E03 - The Start of Livi
ng Together.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E04 - I Just Don't Know How to Smile.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E05 - A Promise I Wanted To Keep.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E06 - The Two Come Back.mkv, Plas
tic Memories - S01E07 - How to Ask Her Out.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E08 - The Fireworks I've Never Seen.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E09 - After the Festival.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E10 - No Lo
nger Partners.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E11 - Rice Omelette Day.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E12 - Filling Up with Memories.mkv, Plastic Memories - S01E13 - I Hope One Day You'll Be Reunited.mkv]
Group: [tvs:squid girl] => [Squid Girl - S01E01 - Who's up for a squid-vasion Hold on a squid, aren't you a compatriot Aren't I just the squiddiest.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E02 - Wait a squid, aren't 
you on my side Up for a squid-celebration Wanna play with this squid.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E03 - Aren't you a fraidy-squid You're the squid's sworn enemy, aren't you Squidzooks! Aren't you a new re
cruit.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E04 - How much is that squiddy in the window Ride 'em, Squiddy! You're phonier than an 11-tentacled squid!.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E05 - Not from this sea, are you Why not 
join the school of fish Wouldn't having a pet be squidtastic.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E06 - Up for an inkredible Hero Stage Show Squidn't you be studying right now Is this inkfatuation or love.mkv, Sq
uid Girl - S01E07 - Focus your tentacles on her! Feeling inkuisitive A squiddle work never killed anyone..mkv, Squid Girl - S01E08 - Aren't you a squiddle under the weather Ink that a new ability 
Squidn't you bring an umbrella.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E09 - Wanna doorbell ditch, squiddo Can squids put on make-up Holy squid! Is that a secret weapon.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E10 - Isn't that a Teru T
eru bosquid What squidsn't there to like One! Two! Three squids, you're out!.mkv, Squid Girl - S01E11 - I ink that's a doll Isn't that fishy Squids to match my mountains..mkv, Squid Girl - S01E12 
- You feeling lucky, squid Quite the squidicament we're in. An even worse squidicament!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E01 - Who's Up For A Squid-vasion! Ink That's A Love Rival! Making A Few Squid With Jel
lyfish.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E02 - Won't You Go to Elementary School! Won't You Cosplay! Aren't you Lighter!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E03 - How About A Squiddle Walk! Time To Squidzercise! Wanna Lend A
 Helping Tentacle!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E04 - Isn't that English! Won't you stop it! Won't you go with the flow!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E05 - Isn`t That Radio-controlled! Isn`t it Tanabata! Won`t Yo
u Play B.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E06 - Won't You Go Jogging! Aren't you Special Police! Won't You Go on An Adventure!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E07 - Care To Squidertain Our Guests! Ink That Amnesia! Your
 Porpoise Joining the Club!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E08 - Watch My Shell While I'm Out! Quitting Cold Squid! Come Down With A Squiddle Heat Stroke!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E09 - Eel You Play House With 
Me! Didn`t We Have A Squidrrangement! Shall We Jet Over To An Amusement Park!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E10 - Squid Meets Grill! Wanna Learn Self-Squidfense! Aren't You Freezing Your Tentacles Off!.mkv
, Squid Girl - S02E11 - Squidn't That Hypnosis! Shall We Join Tentacles! I Ink We're Alone Now!.mkv, Squid Girl - S02E12 - Practice Makes Squid Perfect! Ink That a Festival!.mkv, Squid Girl - S00E
03 - Ink You Can Break It Squidn't That Normal Wanna Play Hide and Seak.mkv, Squid Girl - S00E04 - Is That a Squiddie Pool Squidn't This Your Mom Inking a Message in a Bottle.mkv, Squid Girl - S00
E05 - Isn't That a Helper Won't You Be Found Out Aren't You a Police Officer (OVA 03).mkv]
Group: [tvs:miss caretaker of sunohara sou] => [Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E02 - Special Training + Snip-Snip + Something Scary.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E03 - Senpai + Cha
nge of Clothes + A Boy.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E04 - Start of the Rainy Season + Weddings + Lap Pillow.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E05 - Watermelon + Teacher + Drunk.
mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E06 - JK + Swimsuits + Summer Break.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E07 - Ghosts + Homework + Massage.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E08
 - Ear Cleaning + Lost Child + Fireworks.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E09 - Sweet Potato + Nursing + Poster Girl.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E10 - Costume + Penguins + Pre
tend Sister.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E11 - Invasion + Sickly-sweet + Hospitality.mkv, Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou - S01E12 - Kotatsu + Year's End + Santa Claus.mkv]
Group: [anime:sunohara sou no kanrinin san] => [Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san - E01 - Spring Breeze, Entering Tokyo, Miss Caretaker.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -]
Fetching episode data for [Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E01 - Equivalent Exchange Cheap Thrills Pleasure Seekers The Kind Pervert.mkv] to [E:\A
nime\TV Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E01 - Equivalent Exchange Cheap Thrills Pleasure Seekers The Kind Pervert.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E02 - Killing Time Friendship Game The Witch Trials Non-title Match.mkv] to [E:\Anime\T
V Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E02 - Killing Time Friendship Game The Witch Trials Non-title Match.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E03 - A Battle That Must Be Won Puppets Betting My Life.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Asob
i Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E03 - A Battle That Must Be Won Puppets Betting My Life.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E04 - Lower Body Lasers Pots and Kettles Illegal Occupation Butt Play.mkv] to [E:\Anime
\TV Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E04 - Lower Body Lasers Pots and Kettles Illegal Occupation Butt Play.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E05 - Devilish Taste Loaded Questions Maeda's Curse Sex Ed.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\A
sobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E05 - Devilish Taste Loaded Questions Maeda's Curse Sex Ed.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E06 - Asterisk Studying for Exams A New Look Spirited Combat, Again.mkv] to [E:\Anime\T
V Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E06 - Asterisk Studying for Exams A New Look Spirited Combat, Again.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E07 - Phantom Thieves Pass Club Woman of Terror Weirdo Go Boobie Tragedy.mkv] to [E:\An
ime\TV Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E07 - Phantom Thieves - Pass Club Woman of Terror Weirdo Go Boobie Tragedy.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E08 - Gotta Catch 'em All! Divine Revelation The Evil Sugoroku.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Sho
ws\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E08 - Gotta Catch 'em All! Divine Revelation The Evil Sugoroku.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E09 - Troubles of a Fake Foreigner A Dutchey Wife Genetic Engineering.mkv] to [E:\Anime
\TV Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E09 - Troubles of a Fake Foreigner A Dutchey Wife Genetic Engineering.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E10 - Heart Go Boing Boing Hanako's Trial of Shame Secret of the Dong Film Production.m
kv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E10 - Heart Go Boing Boing Hanako's Trial of Shame Secret of the Dong Film Production.m
kv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E11 - Goodbye, Student Council President Oka-ken Witch Project Face of Mass Destruction
.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E11 - Goodbye, Student Council President Oka-ken Witch Project Face of Mass Destructi
on.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 1\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E12 - Daniel Bra Meeting Fairy Tale Battle Royale Paper Wars.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows
\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun -\Season 01\Asobi Asobase - workshop of fun - - S01E12 - Daniel Bra Meeting Fairy Tale Battle Royale Paper Wars.mkv]
Processed 12 files
Auto-detected query: [Chio's School Road]
Fetching episode data for [Chio's School Road]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E01 - Because the School Is There Chio-chan and Hosokawa-san.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\
Chio's School Road - S01E01 - Because the School Is There Chio-chan and Hosokawa-san.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E02 - Bloody Butterfly Effect Manana, Ootoro, and Me Bump of Slave.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Seas
on 01\Chio's School Road - S01E02 - Bloody Butterfly Effect Manana, Ootoro, and Me Bump of Slave.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E03 - Bloody Butterfly Effect 2 The Kabaddic Four.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Chio's Scho
ol Road - S01E03 - Bloody Butterfly Effect 2 The Kabaddic Four.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E04 - Smoke on the Sailor Taking the Cherry Blossom in Your Hand Manana's School Road.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio
's School Road\Season 01\Chio's School Road - S01E04 - Smoke on the Sailor Taking the Cherry Blossom in Your Hand Manana's School Road.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E05 - Thank You, George Mananacchio.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Chio's School Road - S01E
05 - Thank You, George Mananacchio.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E06 - Everyone's Own Path Chio-chan Eludes.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Chio's School Road
 - S01E06 - Everyone's Own Path Chio-chan Eludes.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E07 - Convenience Store Chio-chan Chio-chan and the Duel Remnants of That Day.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's Schoo
l Road\Season 01\Chio's School Road - S01E07 - Convenience Store Chio-chan Chio-chan and the Duel Remnants of That Day.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E08 - Yuki-chan Doesn't Care Chio Fisher Momo-chan's Story.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Ch
io's School Road - S01E08 - Yuki-chan Doesn't Care Chio Fisher Momo-chan's Story.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E09 - Chio-chan Changes Her Image Flat Cut.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Chio's School Road
 - S01E09 - Chio-chan Changes Her Image Flat Cut.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E10 - Shinozuka-san, Sugar Content, and the Press Conference Thousand Spring Andou and George.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Sh
ows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Chio's School Road - S01E10 - Shinozuka-san, Sugar Content, and the Press Conference Thousand Spring Andou and George.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E11 - Chio in the Middle of the Night Apocri!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Chio's School R
oad - S01E11 - Chio in the Middle of the Night Apocri.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Chio's School Road\Season 1\Chio's School Road - S01E12 - Just One Masterful Method Yuki-chan Bares It All.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Chio's School Road\Season 01\Chio's
 School Road - S01E12 - Just One Masterful Method Yuki-chan Bares It All.mkv]
Processed 12 files
Auto-detected query: [Encouragement of Climb]
Fetching episode data for [Encouragement of Climb]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E04 - Having Fun with Classmates!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement o
f Climb - S03E04 - Having Fun with Classmates.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E05 - Let's Photograph Our Memories!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragemen
t of Climb - S03E05 - Let's Photograph Our Memories.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E06 - What Does Coffee Taste Like.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement o
f Climb - S03E06 - What Does Coffee Taste Like.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E07 - She Who Will Not Work Shall Not Climb!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Enco
uragement of Climb - S03E07 - She Who Will Not Work Shall Not Climb.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E08 - Two Promises.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement of Climb - S03E0
8 - Two Promises.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E09 - Respective Perspectives.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement of Cl
imb - S03E09 - Respective Perspectives.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E10 - Season of Misunderstandings.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement o
f Climb - S03E10 - Season of Misunderstandings.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E11 - A Clumsy Traversal.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement of Climb -
 S03E11 - A Clumsy Traversal.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E12 - Friends.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement of Climb - S03E12 - F
riends.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Encouragement of Climb\Season 3\Encouragement of Climb - S03E13 - It's a Secret.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Encouragement of Climb\Season 03\Encouragement of Climb - S03E
13 - It's a Secret.mkv]
Processed 10 files
Auto-detected query: [GOBLIN SLAYER]
Fetching episode data for [GOBLIN SLAYER]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Goblin Slayer\Season 1\GOBLIN SLAYER - S01E01 - The Fate of Particular Adventurers.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\GOBLIN SLAYER\Season 01\GOBLIN SLAYER - S01E01 - The Fate o
f Particular Adventurers.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Auto-detected query: [Harukana Receive]
Fetching episode data for [Harukana Receive]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E01 - We Don't Need Aces.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E01 - We Don't Need 
Aces.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E02 - Believe in Me.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E02 - Believe in Me.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E03 - I Want to Regain My Former Self.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E03 - I
 Want to Regain My Former Self.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E04 - Isn't This Perfect For Us.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E04 - Isn't T
his Perfect For Us.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E05 - Until You Break.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E05 - Until You Break.m
kv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E06 - I Won't Break.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E06 - I Won't Break.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E07 - We're Already Friends.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E07 - We're Alrea
dy Friends.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E08 - I'll Keep Our Promise.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E08 - I'll Keep O
ur Promise.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E09 - This Is How I Feel.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E09 - This Is How I 
Feel.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E10 - The One I Wanted to Fight.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana Receive - S01E10 - The One
 I Wanted to Fight.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E11 - At This Point, We're Basically Playing Head-to-Head.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana 
Receive - S01E11 - At This Point, We're Basically Playing Head-to-Head.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Harukana Receive\Season 1\Harukana Receive - S01E12 - And That's Why We Choose Our Irreplaceable Partners.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Harukana Receive\Season 01\Harukana 
Receive - S01E12 - And That's Why We Choose Our Irreplaceable Partners.mkv]
Processed 12 files
Auto-detected query: [Plastic Memories]
Fetching episode data for [Plastic Memories]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E01 - The First Partner.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E01 - The First Partn
er.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E02 - I Don't Want You to Hold Me Back.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E02 - 
I Don't Want You to Hold Me Back.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E03 - The Start of Living Together.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E03 - The 
Start of Living Together.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E04 - I Just Don't Know How to Smile.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E04 - I 
Just Don't Know How to Smile.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E05 - A Promise I Wanted To Keep.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E05 - A Prom
ise I Wanted To Keep.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E06 - The Two Come Back.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E06 - The Two Come Ba
ck.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E07 - How to Ask Her Out.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E07 - How to Ask Her
 Out.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E08 - The Fireworks I've Never Seen.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E08 - The
 Fireworks I've Never Seen.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E09 - After the Festival.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E09 - After the Fest
ival.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E10 - No Longer Partners.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E10 - No Longer Part
ners.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E11 - Rice Omelette Day.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E11 - Rice Omelette D
ay.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E12 - Filling Up with Memories.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E12 - Filling 
Up with Memories.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Plastic Memories\Season 1\Plastic Memories - S01E13 - I Hope One Day You'll Be Reunited.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Plastic Memories\Season 01\Plastic Memories - S01E13 -
 I Hope One Day You'll Be Reunited.mkv]
Processed 13 files
Auto-detected query: [Squid Girl]
Fetching episode data for [Squid Girl]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E01 - Who's up for a squid-vasion Hold on a squid, aren't you a compatriot Aren't I just the squiddiest.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Sq
uid Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E01 - Who's up for a squid-vasion Hold on a squid, aren't you a compatriot Aren't I just the squiddiest.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E02 - Wait a squid, aren't you on my side Up for a squid-celebration Wanna play with this squid.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl
\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E02 - Wait a squid, aren't you on my side Up for a squid-celebration Wanna play with this squid.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E03 - Aren't you a fraidy-squid You're the squid's sworn enemy, aren't you Squidzooks! Aren't you a new recruit.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV 
Shows\Squid Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E03 - Aren't you a fraidy-squid You're the squid's sworn enemy, aren't you Squidzooks! Aren't you a new recruit.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E04 - How much is that squiddy in the window Ride 'em, Squiddy! You're phonier than an 11-tentacled squid!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows
\Squid Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E04 - How much is that squiddy in the window Ride 'em, Squiddy! You're phonier than an 11-tentacled squid.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E05 - Not from this sea, are you Why not join the school of fish Wouldn't having a pet be squidtastic.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squi
d Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E05 - Not from this sea, are you Why not join the school of fish Wouldn't having a pet be squidtastic.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E06 - Up for an inkredible Hero Stage Show Squidn't you be studying right now Is this inkfatuation or love.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows
\Squid Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E06 - Up for an inkredible Hero Stage Show Squidn't you be studying right now Is this inkfatuation or love.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E07 - Focus your tentacles on her! Feeling inkuisitive A squiddle work never killed anyone..mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Sea
son 01\Squid Girl - S01E07 - Focus your tentacles on her! Feeling inkuisitive A squiddle work never killed anyone.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E08 - Aren't you a squiddle under the weather Ink that a new ability Squidn't you bring an umbrella.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid 
Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E08 - Aren't you a squiddle under the weather Ink that a new ability Squidn't you bring an umbrella.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E09 - Wanna doorbell ditch, squiddo Can squids put on make-up Holy squid! Is that a secret weapon.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Gi
rl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E09 - Wanna doorbell ditch, squiddo Can squids put on make-up Holy squid! Is that a secret weapon.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E10 - Isn't that a Teru Teru bosquid What squidsn't there to like One! Two! Three squids, you're out!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squi
d Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl - S01E10 - Isn't that a Teru Teru bosquid What squidsn't there to like One! Two! Three squids, you're out.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E11 - I ink that's a doll Isn't that fishy Squids to match my mountains..mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 01\Squid Girl -
 S01E11 - I ink that's a doll Isn't that fishy Squids to match my mountains.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 1\Squid Girl - S01E12 - You feeling lucky, squid Quite the squidicament we're in. An even worse squidicament!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Sea
son 01\Squid Girl - S01E12 - You feeling lucky, squid Quite the squidicament we're in. An even worse squidicament.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E01 - Who's Up For A Squid-vasion! Ink That's A Love Rival! Making A Few Squid With Jellyfish.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\S
eason 02\Squid Girl - S02E01 - Who's Up For A Squid-vasion! Ink That's A Love Rival! Making A Few Squid With Jellyfish.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E02 - Won't You Go to Elementary School! Won't You Cosplay! Aren't you Lighter!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 02\Squid
 Girl - S02E02 - Won't You Go to Elementary School! Won't You Cosplay! Aren't you Lighter.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E03 - How About A Squiddle Walk! Time To Squidzercise! Wanna Lend A Helping Tentacle!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 02
\Squid Girl - S02E03 - How About A Squiddle Walk! Time To Squidzercise! Wanna Lend A Helping Tentacle.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E04 - Isn't that English! Won't you stop it! Won't you go with the flow!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 02\Squid Girl -
 S02E04 - Isn't that English! Won't you stop it! Won't you go with the flow.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E05 - Isn`t That Radio-controlled! Isn`t it Tanabata! Won`t You Play B.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 02\Squid Girl - S
02E05 - Isn't That Radio-controlled! Isn't it Tanabata! Won't You Play B.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E06 - Won't You Go Jogging! Aren't you Special Police! Won't You Go on An Adventure!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 02\
Squid Girl - S02E06 - Won't You Go Jogging! Aren't you Special Police! Won't You Go on An Adventure.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E07 - Care To Squidertain Our Guests! Ink That Amnesia! Your Porpoise Joining the Club!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 
02\Squid Girl - S02E07 - Care To Squidertain Our Guests! Ink That Amnesia! Your Porpoise Joining the Club.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E08 - Watch My Shell While I'm Out! Quitting Cold Squid! Come Down With A Squiddle Heat Stroke!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl
\Season 02\Squid Girl - S02E08 - Watch My Shell While I'm Out! Quitting Cold Squid! Come Down With A Squiddle Heat Stroke.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E09 - Eel You Play House With Me! Didn`t We Have A Squidrrangement! Shall We Jet Over To An Amusement Park!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Show
s\Squid Girl\Season 02\Squid Girl - S02E09 - Eel You Play House With Me! Didn't We Have A Squidrrangement! Shall We Jet Over To An Amusement Park.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E10 - Squid Meets Grill! Wanna Learn Self-Squidfense! Aren't You Freezing Your Tentacles Off!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\S
eason 02\Squid Girl - S02E10 - Squid Meets Grill! Wanna Learn Self-Squidfense! Aren't You Freezing Your Tentacles Off.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E11 - Squidn't That Hypnosis! Shall We Join Tentacles! I Ink We're Alone Now!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 02\Squid G
irl - S02E11 - Squidn't That Hypnosis! Shall We Join Tentacles! I Ink We're Alone Now.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Season 2\Squid Girl - S02E12 - Practice Makes Squid Perfect! Ink That a Festival!.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Season 02\Squid Girl - S02E12 - Practi
ce Makes Squid Perfect! Ink That a Festival.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Squid Girl - S00E03 - Ink You Can Break It Squidn't That Normal Wanna Play Hide and Seak.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Specials\Squid Girl - S00E03 - 
Ink You Can Break It Squidn't That Normal Wanna Play Hide and Seak.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Squid Girl - S00E04 - Is That a Squiddie Pool Squidn't This Your Mom Inking a Message in a Bottle.mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Specials\Squid Girl - 
S00E04 - Is That a Squiddie Pool Squidn't This Your Mom Inking a Message in a Bottle.mkv]
[MOVE] from [E:\Sync\Anime\Squid Girl\Squid Girl - S00E05 - Isn't That a Helper Won't You Be Found Out Aren't You a Police Officer (OVA 03).mkv] to [E:\Anime\TV Shows\Squid Girl\Specials\Squid Gir
l - S00E05 - Isn't That a Helper Won't You Be Found Out Aren't You a Police Officer.mkv]
Processed 27 files

Processed 0 files
Done ?(?????)?
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Script is not recognizing Anime

Post by rednoah »

Patterns such as S02E06 will always force TV Series / TheTVDB mode since AniDB does not have SxE numbers and thus patterns such as S02E06 could not possibly be matched correctly if you were using AniDB.

You can of course not use the amc script and do simple filebot -rename calls, which allow you to do anything you want.

Here's some thoughts on the issue:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2769

You can convert between Absolute / Airdate SxE following the guide above, but it can be tricky, depending on the situation. The amc script has not built-in support for converting between TheTVDB and AniDB information.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.