Ignore extracting already extracted archives

Any questions? Need some help?
beedee

Ignore extracting already extracted archives

Post by beedee »

Is it possible when extracting archives to ignore extracting already extracted archives?

While it would be useful in general, my main reason for asking is that filebot/java crashed halfway through an extract/rename (see below) leaving me with a folder with an unknown number of already extracted folders.

Code: Select all

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x0000000169cbbb7c, pid=8520, tid=4619
#
# JRE version: 7.0_17-b02
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.7-b01 mixed mode bsd-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [lib7-Zip-JBinding.dylib+0xb2b7c]  _ZN8NArchive4NRar10CInArchive19CreateLimitedStreamEyy+0x7c
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /Users/johan/hs_err_pid8520.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
/usr/bin/filebot: line 7:  8520 Abort trap: 6           java -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dunixfs=false -DuseExtendedFileAttributes=true -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=true -Dsun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout=10000 -Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=60000 -Dapplication.deployment=app "-Djna.library.path=$dir_app" "-Djava.library.path=$dir_app" -jar "$dir_app/FileBot.jar" "$@"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Ignore extracting already extracted archives

Post by rednoah »

I'll have a look.

You can try reporting the problem with lib7-Zip-JBinding as well, though the project is seems dead-ish now so the 7zip native code is a bit outdated as well.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.