Naming sheme + Moving

Any questions? Need some help?
Gramp

Naming sheme + Moving

Post by Gramp »

Well I am looking for an way to rename my files into : Name - {if OVA/Special} OVA/Special - nr{if Season} SnrEnr {else} nr {if UNC} {UNCEN} [Resolution] [Dub] [Sub]{if hi10} 10bit [Group]
And it should be moved so that it´s in one ordner. Is this even possible? I think i read somewhere that I have to put different Seasons manually together....

Tt should be categorized as X:/Anime/Name/.....

Syntax: G:/Anime/{n}/ xxxx /{n} {episode.special ? "SPe00" : ""} -{s00e00} {resolution} [{lang}][{group}]
But, I don´t knew how to do away the E, it just should be the Episode Nr.
I don´t knew how to get the Dub and Sub and how to ask if there is more than one Season ( the xxx)
btw: how is it possible to escape {} ? So that i can use it in my FileNames.

I want to put same Movies into one Foler so: Alien
- Alien 1
- Alien 2
-Alien 3
---Alien 3.mkv
---Alien3.jpg
The problem is that I am not sure how only to take the Alien and not the number so that it makes an new Ordner.
But i want it so that if there is an external sub or fanart, it should make for this movie an Directory.

Well, I hope somebody could/want to help me. (And read my bad english)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Naming sheme + Moving

Post by rednoah »

I suppose all you need is given by example one way or another here:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2

And here for all the bindings and extra functions:
http://www.filebot.net/naming.html
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Gramp

Post by Gramp »

Okay, thx. I haven´t seen this thread.
I have three questions.

I am often getting BindingError...undefined. I choosed different files with x= and also deleted the cache, because the console told me so....ooh interesting, shortly before i wanted to post it is working....

If i am using $collection it is always generating an directory even if i don´t have an Collection of it.
eg.: /DisnesNature Collection/ Unsere Erde , I don´t have more than this movie. How am I able only to generate the folder "Unsere Erde"?`So if there is only one file of this collection in the folder don´t make an collection.

How to correctly add genres and Group?
If it is not able to retrieve them it puts just empty brackets into the filename, how can i avoid this?

May i am blind, but is it possible to add the language? I only see the option to add the subtitle language.

regraz
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

{collection} is defined by the database. FileBot doesn't count how many movies of a collection you have.

{genres} is a list of all genres as specified by the database. Guess what this will do?

Code: Select all

{genres.take(2).join(', ')}
{group} => @see http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4

4. How would it know what language the movie is in? Why not take it from the audio track? e.g.

Code: Select all

{media.AudioLanguageList}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.