Movies not recognized

Any questions? Need some help?
Rhavenom

Movies not recognized

Post by Rhavenom »

Hi!

With the program I rename all movies search TheMovieDB correctly, in fact, I tried several times and I always leave them, leaving a table with several options to rename manually, but the options to choose always the same for all outstanding films. At first it fails with films of 2012, but also old as "Empire of the Sun", "Enemy Mine", "Schindler's List", etc. ..

Can you put in the program, in form or in another section about-non-strict?

My format for movies would be:

Code: Select all

{file.path[0]}:/{genres[0]}/{"$collection/"}/{n} [{y}]{"CD$pi"}{' '+file.path.match(/UNRATED|REMASTERED|EXTENDED|THEATRICAL|UNCUT|DIRECTORS CUT|THEATRICAL EDITION|THEATRICAL CUT/)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} [{try{"$source"}catch(e){'BluRay'}} m-{"$vf"} {" $vc"} {" $ac"} {media.AudioLanguageList} {" $af"}][{y}]{" CD$pi"}{fn.match(/[.]fanart|[.]mkv/)}{"."+lang.getDisplayName(Locale.getDefault()).lower()}
Thanks!
Rhavenom

Re: Movies not recognized

Post by Rhavenom »

The program basically gives me two errors:

- There are movies that do not recognize me looking at TheMovieDBy of manual options that follow to choose the right hand, is not one of them.

- When trying to rename the genre creating folders, collection and name of the movie, I get an error "IOException: failed to create folder." Why before I left and now will not let me?

Thank you!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

1. Send me the paths of the files that don't work. Only then can I have a look and figure out what the issue might be.

2. Windows permissions are a bitch. If it simply doesn't allow me to create a folder there's little I can do about it as it works here.

PS: Here's the code for joining Language/Format info:

{def la = media.AudioLanguageList.tokenize(); def fa = media.AudioFormatList.tokenize(); (0..la.size()-1).collectMany{[la[it],fa[it]]}.join(' ')}
EDIT:
And with the latest revision i'm giving you {videos} {audios} {texts} so you can access all streams and not just stream 0 as with the default bindings:

{audios.collectMany{[it['Language/String'],it['Format']]}.join(' ')}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Rhavenom

Post by Rhavenom »

[quote="rednoah"]1. Send me the paths of the files that don't work. Only then can I have a look and figure out what the issue might be.

2. Windows permissions are a bitch. If it simply doesn't allow me to create a folder there's little I can do about it as it works here.

PS: Here's the code for joining Language/Format info:

{def la = media.AudioLanguageList.tokenize(); def fa = media.AudioFormatList.tokenize(); (0..la.size()-1).collectMany{[la[it],fa[it]]}.join(' ')}
Ok, thanks!

For example, before my format, the movie was named:

"Avatar [BluRay m-1080p x264 AC3 Spanish English 6ch][2009].mkv"

With your code the movie now is to rename in this way:

"Avatar [BluRay m-1080p x264 Spanish AC-3 English AC-3 6ch][2009].mkv"

But could change the format so that remained of this?

"Avatar [BluRay m-1080p x264 AC3 Spa-Eng 6ch][2009].mkv

Could you tell me about my current format, which parts of the form are not well placed or not work correctly for the format?

{genres[0]}/{n.acronym().getAt(0)}/{"$collection/"}/{n} [{y}]{"CD$pi"}{' '+file.path.match(/UNRATED|REMASTERED|EXTENDED|THEATRICAL|UNCUT|DIRECTORS CUT|THEATRICAL EDITION|THEATRICAL CUT/)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} [{try{"$source"}catch(e){'BluRay'}} m-{"$vf"} {" $vc"} {def la = media.AudioLanguageList.tokenize(); def fa = media.AudioFormatList.tokenize(); (0..la.size()-1).collectMany{[la[it],fa[it]]}.join(' ')} {" $af"}][{y}]{" CD$pi"}{fn.match(/[.]fanart|[.]mkv/)}{"."+lang.getDisplayName(Locale.getDefault()).lower()}

Thanks!
Rhavenom

Post by Rhavenom »

rednoah wrote: EDIT:
And with the latest revision i'm giving you {videos} {audios} {texts} so you can access all streams and not just stream 0 as with the default bindings:

{audios.collectMany{[it['Language/String'],it['Format']]}.join(' ')}
[/quote]

Can you tell me where in my current format that it would have made you correctly {audios.collectMany{[it['Language/String'],it['Format']]}.join(' ')}??
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I don't have time to debug your format but I can give you snippets to play with yourself.

I guess this part is what you're looking for?

AC3 Spa-Eng 6ch
Try this, close enough:

{ac} {media.AudioLanguageList} {af}
And if you're using r1654 or higher you can get it exactly like you specified with this:

{ac} {audios['Language/String3'].join('-').upperInitial()} {af}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.