AMC Script Wrong Movie Identification

Any questions? Need some help?
int21h
Donor

AMC Script Wrong Movie Identification

Post by int21h »

Hi There,

First of all, thanks for creating such an awesome utility. I've sent a donation of $10 AUD as a thanks for doing such an awesome job.

Apologies if the answer to my question is listed elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

Filebot detects it as Shane (1953) instead of Dirtwise with Shane Watts, which is found http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/47756-d ... hane-watts

How do I force it to the correct move as found on TheMovieDB ?

C:\Windows\system32>filebot -script fn:amc "E:/Downloads/Completed/Dirtwise with Shane Watts" --output "M:/" --action copy -non-strict

Argument: E:\Downloads\Completed\Dirtwise with Shane Watts
Input: E:\Downloads\Completed\Dirtwise with Shane Watts\Dirtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 1-Mud, Sand, and Rough Ground.avi
Input: E:\Downloads\Completed\Dirtwise with Shane Watts\Dirtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 2-Cornering, Braking and Tight Trees.mp4
Input: E:\Downloads\Completed\Dirtwise with Shane Watts\Dirtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 3-Wheelies, Logs, Rocks and River Crossings.mp4
Input: E:\Downloads\Completed\Dirtwise with Shane Watts\Dirtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 4-Hills, Ravines, Switchbacks and Off Camber Trail
s.mp4
Input: E:\Downloads\Completed\Dirtwise with Shane Watts\Offroad with Nathan Woods.avi
Group: [mov:Shane (1953)] => [Dirtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 1-Mud, Sand, and Rough Ground.avi, Dirtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 2-Cornering, Braking and Tight Trees.mp4, Dirtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 3-Wheelies, Logs, Rocks and River Crossings.mp4, Di
rtwise with Shane Watts-Advanced Instructional Vol. 4-Hills, Ravines, Switchbacks and Off Camber Trails.mp4]
Group: [mov:Offroad (2012)] => [Offroad with Nathan Woods.avi]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Script Wrong Movie Identification

Post by rednoah »

Sorry, I'll change the log level of this warning:

Code: Select all

WARNING: Ignore movie [DirtWise with Shane Watts]: Missing data: year
If you edit TheMovieDB and add the year field FileBot will allow this data. I probably added this sanity check at some point so very unpopular movies can never affect matching of popular movies which are always added with full metadata.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
int21h
Donor

Post by int21h »

Thanks for that.
Is there a command I can run for future to see that warning message?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Just use the latest revision from here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/filebo ... ebot/HEAD/

Replace the jar in your install and it's done.
int21h
Donor

Post by int21h »

Cheers mate!

I've renamed themoviedb and put years in there. As well as each DVD/Volume as a separate movie.
However it will only detect the correct movie if i put a year in the filename. They also all exist in one folder on my PC, so filebot wants to rename them all as Vol1 -CD 1, CD2, CD3 etc.
Does this mean i need to separate each file into a separate directory with the correct label? Or is there another way around this?

Secondly, I noticed the AMC script has a sort for Kids. How do I force that for a group of movies/tv shows that are for my kids?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

There's only two entries:
http://www.themoviedb.org/search?query= ... hane+Watts\

The first one is invalid. Then there is only one option. So all files matching this options will considered part 123. What's in TheMovieDB simply doesn't match the files you have. Each "vol" would have to be separate movie entry in TheMovieDB, like Ice age 123, then "DirtWise with Shane Watts" would be the movie collection. If you want this to work you'll first have to enter all the data into TheMovieDB.

There is no sort for Kids. Are you referring to Anime detection? That'll be auto-detected based on Japanese Audio + English ASS subs or CRC32 in the file name automatically or other markers specific to Anime releases.
int21h
Donor

Post by int21h »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaan!

I created all the movies and updated all the covers, but now they're gone. Not sure why that's happened?
So no wonder the sort isn't working again.

Ahh yes, kids was in reference to the Anime section. Maybe a future idea to have a kids section? Off the top of my head, i'm not sure of a option that would suit the general population, but thinking of referencing anything Disney/Pixar as Kids. Whether it be sorted into a folder 'Kids' or tag/label added to each movie/tv as Kids, so that it can be sorted/filtered.
I know not everyone would associate Disney/Pixar as kids, but generally they are ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Not quite sure. Maybe the changes in TheTVDB need to be reviewed by a moderator first? Or because they don't allow these kinda DVD instructional videos in their "Movie" database? Best to contact TheMovieDB support / check in their forums.

Most Anime are not exactly kids friendly! :D

Well, those "Kids" would obviously be classified as TV Show or Movie first, and then you're free to do whatever you want with the format. Maybe you could check {genres} or {certification} and the branch these into to a different folder. That's all in format. The quint-essential point is really how YOU define "kids" show/movie.