Can fuzzy matches be ignored?

Any questions? Need some help?
filebotNewbie

Can fuzzy matches be ignored?

Post by filebotNewbie »

First, I'd like to say that although I'm new to FileBot, I love what I've seen so far!

I apologize if this question has an obvious answer. I watched the introductory tutorial and tried searching the forum, but if the answer is here somewhere, I must be using the wrong search criteria. :?

Is there a way to prevent specific files from being renamed through the GUI? Something like a "right-click to ignore" option? Or, on a broader scale, go ahead with exact matches, and ignore the fuzzy matches to be looked at later?

Here's my scenario:

I am renaming Battlestar Galactica (2003) the mini-series. In my folder there are 4 files -

* Battlestar Galactica - Pilot Pt 1
* Battlestar Galactica - Pilot Pt 2
* Sample 1
* Sample 2

When the rename logic runs, the fuzzy logic correctly matches Pilot Pt 1 and 2 to the miniseries using TVDB. However, it also matches Sample 1 and 2 to Battlestar episodes. Is there a way for me to tell FileBot to go ahead with the rename of the first two files, and ignore the others?

On such a small file set, it is easy for me to load only the two files I want to rename. When I load entire series/seasons into FileBot, this won't be possible.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Can fuzzy matches be ignored?

Post by rednoah »

Press DELETE to remove items from the list.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.