How can this be done?

Any questions? Need some help?
skrue

How can this be done?

Post by skrue »

I think this program will solve allot of my server issues, but I cant get it to work properly.

First I installed filebot 3.62 and followed some instruction I found regarding µtorrent. To be honest I am not even sure if I have the correct script.

This is how I want it to work:

- µtorrent downloads tv shows and movies using RSS
- When the download is complete I want Filebot to extract the files from f:/download to d:/Completed Downloads.
- Then I want it to rename and move the extracted files to separate folders. D:/shares/TV Shows/showname/Seasonnumber/episode title and D:/shares/Movies/movie title

Can this be done? if so, please tell me how I can get it to work automatically.

Can it also be done with DVD and blueray ISO?
rednoah
The Source

Re: How can this be done?

Post by rednoah »

Did you bother reading the description?
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic ... =215#p1561
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
skrue

Post by skrue »

Yes I did, that was the instruction about µtorrent I was referring to.

The output I change in step two, I assume that's were I want the extracted files to go? I changed this to D:\Shares\

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Shares\" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S
But then nothing happens, no cmd no nothing.

µtorrent log:

[2013-09-17 09:06:44]  Starter: filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Shares\" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=F:\DL\Futurama.S07E26.HDTV.x264-2HD" "ut_file=futurama.s07e26.hdtv.x264-2hd.nfo" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Futurama.S07E26.HDTV.x264-2HD" "ut_label=" "ut_state=5

C:\Users\Administrator>filebot -script "fn:sysinfo" -trust-script
FileBot 3.62 (r1687)
JNA Native: 3.5.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.61
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
Extended Attributes: OK
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_40
64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Windows Server 2008 R2 (amd64)
Done ?(?????)?
When I run the µtorrent command manually in cmd I get this:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Shares\" --log-file a
mc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en
artwork=y "ut_dir=F:\DL\Futurama.S07E26.HDTV.x264-2HD" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=%K" "
ut_title=Futurama.S07E26.HDTV.x264-2HD" "ut_label=" "ut_state=3
MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Script3
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Scrip
t3
        at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:78)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(Unknown Source)

at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Failure (░_░)
Launch4j: Failed to run the given command.

C:\Users\Administrator>.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Here's some Tips & Tricks directly Copy & Pasted from the Notes section:
The folder paths to Location of Downloaded Files must not end with backslash \ because the value gets passed through as the %D token. So the final backslash \ will escape the double-quote " and mess up everything
It is recommended to use / as separator and not \ since it's also used to escape characters, e.g. --output "X:\" will mess up the cmdline in unexpected ways
skrue

Post by skrue »

Hmm

Using [2013-09-17 10:22:05]  Starter: filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=F:\DL\Futurama.S07E26.HDTV.x264-2HD" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=Futurama.S07E26.HDTV.x264-2HD" "ut_label=" "ut_state=11
Same results, nothing happens when using µtorrent.

When I pass the code manually to cmd it now works:-)

But how can I change the default output directory if I want to use tv serier and not tv shows?

Any ide why it wont work directly from µtorrent?

I`ll be glad to donate for this as soon as I get it working properly:-)

I also tried

filebot -version > C:/log.txt 2>&1
when torrent chages state, but still nothing. This work aswell in cmd, so the problem must be when µtorrents tries to start a command.
skrue

Post by skrue »

Just an update:
It looks like Malwarebytes blocked the script from running. When I closed Malwarebytes it works perfectly:-)

Just need some help on how to specific what folder I want it do move tv shows and movies to.

And one more ting. How will filebot handle all the files that are programs, games and so on?

I just tried to dl a torrent named PLURALSIGHT_ANDROID_BEGINNER_SERIES_UNDERSTANDING_ANDROID_TUTORIAL-kEISO

It then moved it into movie folder and named it Android (1982)

Is there any way to get the program to only takes movies and tv shows, and then clean up when its done? I want the torrent to remain, but I want the files it extracted and left behind to be deleted.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can can customize output format by passing in your format expression...
Change how files will be organized and renamed:
You can override the default naming schemes via --def seriesFormat, animeFormat or movieFormat but make sure you understand how cmdline arguments work since you must escape double quotes via \", dollar signs, ampersands, etc otherwise the cmdline arguments will not be passed to FileBot as you may think. Relative paths will be resolved against --output and you can use absolute paths if you want to use multiple drives.
Either add an --def ignore=iso

OR check .ISO archive contents. It would be easy to check if an .ISO file is a DVD/BRD or not. But I don't have samples for neither so I can't implement that.

Can't delete files that are being seeded. Temporarily extracted files...
--def clean=y Automatically empty folders and clutter files that may be left behind after moving the video files or temporary extracted files after copying

PS: #2 is a valid point. As for the rest, I'm not your copy & paste monkey, please read the docs. ;)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Got your message.

You can try this:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}" --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ignore=[.]iso" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S
That's the command you need to paste into utorrent. Ideally it'll work out of the box.
skrue

Post by skrue »

Thank you for all the help so far:-) Will try the code you provided.

I kind of got it working using this code:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def ignore=iso --def music=y--def clean=y  subtitles=en artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S

Still some issuesl:

1) I dont want the movies to go in separate folders, just placed in my movies folder without any further folder structure. Movies/Pulp Fiction (1994).mkv

2) If the torrent already have a sub/srt file I want to use this as I get sub in Norwegian. An example is a test torrent I used now. It has sub included in the torrent, but filebot seems to ignore those and download a different sub.

Original files:

Redemption.2013.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS.mkv
Redemption.2013.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS.idx
Redemption.2013.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS.sub

After filebot:

Redemption (2013).mkv
Redemption (2013) CD1.idx
Redemption (2013) CD1.sub
Redemption (2013) CD2.idx
Redemption (2013) CD2.sub
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Then try this:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{sxe} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}" --def music=y artwork=y "ignore=[.]iso" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
The formats are modified.

Also disabled subtitle download, won't work well for Norwegian anyway plus can't work with merging existing subs with extra subs from online.
skrue

Post by skrue »

Almost perfect now:-)

For movies it is just the way I want it now.

But something happens for the tv show.

Before the last two codes it was renamed like this:

D:\Shares\TV Shows\Futurama\Season 07\Futurama - S07E26 - Meanwhile.mp4

I still want it to be renamed that way, but now it ends up like this:

D:\Shares\TV Shows\Futurama\Season 07\07x26 - Meanwhile.mp4

Can this be changed using my last code?

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{sxe} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}" --def music=n artwork=n --def clean=y "ignore=[.]iso" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Alright, I thought you wanted a more compressed format for shows as well. Just switch the seriesFormat and you're good:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}" --def music=n artwork=n --def clean=y "ignore=[.]iso" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
skrue

Post by skrue »

Actually I just removed the part in the code that includes tv shows so it went back to the original part. I suppose the code you provided would be better to use?

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}" --def music=n artwork=n --def clean=y "ignore=[.]iso" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
I have a offline computer with tons of media I want to organize. Is there somewhere I can download the script being used here and manually point the cmd to that script?

BTW: A donation will be made by the end of the day. I really appreciate all the help you have given me.

A suggestion for the future:

What about a GUI that creates the cmd line to use in µtorrent? It could be an 5/10€ purchase for people like me that have no clue on how to set this up.

Only quick questions during a wizard that helps setting up where the media root folder is, what format for movies/tv shows one prefer like separate folder for movies, naming , check boxes for the options about cleaning, artwork and so on. At the end it generates a cmd line that a user can copy/paste to µtorrent.

Probably a stupid suggestion, but at least something like that would have helped me allot and saved you the trouble of answering the same questions over and over again.
Last edited by skrue on 18 Sep 2013, 06:47, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That'll work. The default episode format should be pretty much what you want anyway.
skrue

Post by skrue »

How about running the script offline? What script do i download and how do I point to that script manually?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Here's the script:
http://filebot.net/scripts/amc.groovy

Once you've saved it somewhere you can do filebot -script /path/to/amc.groovy
skrue

Post by skrue »

One last ting then:-)

Using this code everything works.

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/shares" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}" --def music=n artwork=n --def clean=y "ignore=[.]iso" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
Is it possible to make it work the same way using qBittorrent and not µtorrent?

When using the same code nothing happens, so I assume it is because qBittorrent dont support the same usage of command?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

As long as qBittorrent supports calling external programs when download completes you can make it work. You can look at the Transmission and Deluge tutorials and how it's setup with AMC. It'd be similar (but not the same) for qBittorrent.