FileBot Expression with {sxe} only shows ouput of 1x01 and not s01e01

Any questions? Need some help?
netflix2060

FileBot Expression with {sxe} only shows ouput of 1x01 and not s01e01

Post by netflix2060 »

Here is the expression I using. Also, is there a better way to use the {audio.language*.toLocale().displayLanguage} to show the language?

Code: Select all

Anime/{primaryTitle} ({y})({resolution}) {audio.language*.toLocale().displayLanguage}/{primaryTitle} - {sxe} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replacePart(', Part $1')}
Cheers

Reference/Custom Naming Schemes/Anime: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4116
rednoah
The Source

Re: FileBot Expression with {sxe} only shows ouput of 1x01 and not s01e01

Post by rednoah »

{sxe} will give you values such as 1x01. {s00e00} will yield values such as S01E01. Which one you get is up to your format.

{s00e00}
:idea: IMPORTANT: Anime don't have season numbers. They just don't. If you use AniDB, and {sxe}, then FileBot will cross-reference AniDB to TheTVDB by series name and absolute episode number, which may or may not work or give you the value you want. Maybe it'll work for some shows, but not others.

:idea: README: Best to process everything with TheTVDB: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2769

audioLanguages should work for your particular use case:

{audioLanguages.name}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
netflix2060

Post by netflix2060 »

Thanks for the reply rednoah. One last question I have is the output of {audioLanguages.name} is [Japanese] . Is there a way to format it to Jap for Japanese or Eng for English audio language files (I'm using Plex)? 你能幫我正確地格式化嗎?

Example: A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd - S01E01 - Formation of the Library Club (720p) Eng
A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd - S01E01 - Formation of the Library Club (720p) Jap

./{primaryTitle} /{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{primaryTitle} - {s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replacePart(', Part $1')} ({vf}){audioLanguages.name}
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Just change:

{audioLanguages.name}
to:

{audioLanguages.ISO3}

If you want exactly what you wrote in you example (i.e. 3 letter language code, 1 letter capital, only the first / primary language) then this will do:

{languages.ISO3.first().upperInitial()}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
netflix2060

Post by netflix2060 »

謝謝你的説明。祝你有個愉快的夜晚。Cheers