very disapointed

Any questions? Need some help?
ShagMiester

very disapointed

Post by ShagMiester » 08 Jan 2019, 14:29

Its been a while since I have had to log into here. I want to thank everyone who has been helpful.

But I just found out that this great software has been turned into a "service based subscription" instead of what I paid for when rednoah ported it to the windows store version for windows 10.

One of the things that has been really bothering me is that a lot of programers are trying to turn their product into a consumable commodity, when in fact its not. I don't feel I should have to pay an annual fee just so I have the convenience of renaming my files. when In fact I can do it myself with just a little more effort.

When I purchased filebot I was under the impression that it was a one time purchase and that was the reason why I did it. it has great value for what i was getting and i gladly paid for it then. now not so much.

rednoah
The Source

Re: very disapointed

Post by rednoah » 08 Jan 2019, 15:36

Why not just keep using the Windows Store version you have purchased then? It's fully supported and up-to-date, so I see no reason to worry about the new cheap subscription option when you already have a life-time purchase that's unchanged and working well.

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6265
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.