1 Year license purchase tagged by Paddle for manual review, did not receive any other email after that HELP

Any questions? Need some help?
xanban

1 Year license purchase tagged by Paddle for manual review, did not receive any other email after that HELP

Post by xanban »

Hello!

I recently purchased a 1 year license via Paddle. It's been more than 18 hours and there's no other email from Paddle apart from an email that my purchase that has been tagged by Paddle for manual review (probably due to me using a VPN while purchasing). It has been credited from my card.

I believe that I have to make a support thread here so I can PM rednoah but is there anyway I can get any assistance for this? I can send purchase proof and email here. Thank you so much!
rednoah
The Source

Re: 1 Year license purchase tagged by Paddle for manual review, did not receive any other email after that HELP

Post by rednoah »

Please give it a day or two. Paddle is usually quite quick with resolving those things. Unfortunately, your license file hasn't been generated yet, because the request hasn't come in via Paddle, so nothing I can send you ahead of time. Let's wait and see. Hopefully the issue will have resolved itself by tomorrow.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.