Need help on Movie Naming

Any questions? Need some help?
mechtn

Need help on Movie Naming

Post by mechtn »

I'm working on my first naming method and having some trouble adding a couple of items.

call filebot -script fn:amc "E:\Movies" --output "E:\Movies_Sorted" --action copy -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=TV/{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n.upperInitial().space('.').replaceAll(/[,]+/)}.{t.upperInitial().space('.').replaceAll(/[,]+/)}{y}{'.'+vf.match(/720[pP]|1080[pP]/)}{'.'+source}{'.'+ac}{'-'+fn.match(/(?:(?<=[-])\w+$)|(?:^\w+(?=[-]))/)}

This first part is working as expected. The two parts below are whats causing it to fail.

I'm trying to match 3D in the file name by using {"."+fn.match(/(?i:3D)/)}.

I'm also trying to have it replace AVC with x264 by using {vc.replaceAll(/AVC/, "x264")}. All the movies currently have x264 or h264 in the name but are getting named with AVC instead and I don't care for that. This may only replace what's in the name and if so does anyone have a suggestion for making AVC/x264/h264 show up as x264?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
mechtn

Re: Need help on Movie Naming

Post by mechtn »

Figured out the 3D one.. was trying to over complicate it from the other examples I was seeing.

{fn.match(/3D/)} is working for me.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

{vc} should give you x264 if it's encoded with x264, not some other AVC codec. It'll read the file with mediainfo to get that info:
2013-09-28 17_10_48-Movie Bindings.png
Otherwise this works:

Code: Select all

{vc.replace('AVC', 'x264')}
Test:

Code: Select all

{"AVC".replace('AVC', 'x264')}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mechtn

Post by mechtn »

rednoah - thx for the suggestion. Here is the final code I'm using to process the movie collection at the moment.

call filebot -script fn:amc "E:\Unsorted" --output "E:\Movies" --action move --conflict skip --def "seriesFormat=TV/{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n.upperInitial().space('.').replaceAll(/[,]+/)}.{t.upperInitial().space('.').replaceAll(/[,]+/)}{y}{'.'+fn.match(/3D/)}{'.'+vf.match(/720[pP]|1080[pP]/)}{'.'+source}{'.'+ac}{'.'+vc}{'.'+file.path.match(/UNRATED|REMASTERED|EXTENDED|THEATRICAL|UNCUT|DIRECTORS CUT|THEATRICAL EDITION|THEATRICAL CUT/)}"

I have several movies that won't process however I can get them to rename using the GUI and by selecting IMDB. Is there a way to make my search look at IMDB from the cmd line instead of TheMovieDB?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you already know there's only gonna be movie files you'll be better of with this script:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic ... &t=5#p2211

Just force movie mode via --db TheMovieDB and things should go more smooth than with AMC which has to figure out what each video file is.
mechtn

Post by mechtn »

It's still having trouble identifying the movies from the cmdline using this suggestion. Comes up with too many suggestions. I even put the IMDB tt# in the filename hoping that'd make it look at the correct one but no luck.

call filebot -script fn:renall "E:\Unsorted" --db IMDb --action test --log info --def "movieFormat=Movies/{n.upperInitial().space('.').replaceAll(/[,]+/)}.{t.upperInitial().space('.').replaceAll(/[,]+/)}{y}{'.'+fn.match(/3D/)}{'.'+vf.match(/720[pP]|1080[pP]/)}{'.'+source}{'.'+ac}{'.'+vc}{'.'+file.path.match(/UNRATED|REMASTERED|EXTENDED|THEATRICAL|UNCUT|DIRECTORS CUT|THEATRICAL EDITION|THEATRICAL CUT/)}"
mechtn

Post by mechtn »

Been searching the forums and found another thread looking to do the same thing I'm wanting to do but it appears he hasn't figured it out either.

http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic ... b+tt#p4847
Last edited by mechtn on 28 Sep 2013, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Before you worry about details you first wanna try with -non-strict set and see how it goes.
mechtn

Post by mechtn »

I had quite a few get named wrong using -non-strict so I took it out early on.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If there's a tt imdb id in the filename or nfo file it'll always work though. Or if it's name+year in the filename it can't go much wrong.