File claiming to exist preventing automatic sorting

Talk about the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything
zerocks88

File claiming to exist preventing automatic sorting

Post by zerocks88 »

heya team,

Hoping my CLI from below helps, but i have recently started using filebot again after some hiatus and using the same old script (shown below).

It still appears to find and somewhat attempt to sort the files from my FTV Folder but as shown below, after running the script once previously the file didn't appear where I expected so I checked and ran the script again (which is what I captured) and it doesn't appear to copy the file because it already exists according to the output but it doesn't..

I've updated the app and cleared my cache via CLI with the "filebot -clear-cache" command but I don't know exactly what is happening here and hoping someone with more IQ points than me (see: 50+) can help

Code: Select all

C:\Users\user>"C:\program files\filebot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "t:\TV Shows" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_file=%F"  "ut_kind=multi"  "ut_dir=D:\TDownloads\FTV"
Current application revision (r9125) does not match cache revision (r9112): reset cache
Initialize new disk cache: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\cache\0
Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Mar 10 16:01:42 ACDT 2022]
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\TDownloads\FTV
Input: D:\TDownloads\FTV\South.Park.S25E01.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta[eztv.re].mkv
Group: {Series=south park} => [South.Park.S25E01.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta[eztv.re].mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate]
Lookup via [South Park]
Fetching episode data for [South Park]
└─ 349 episodes
Activate License [xxxxxxxxxx] on [Thu Mar 10 16:02:00 ACDT 2022]
Failed to process [D:\TDownloads\FTV\South.Park.S25E01.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta[eztv.re].mkv] because [T:\TV Shows\TV Shows\South Park\Season 25\South Park - S25E01 - Pajama Day.mkv] is an exact copy and already exists [Last-Modified: Thu Mar 10 15:47:17 ACDT 2022]
Processed 0 files
Finished without processing any files
Abort (?_?)

C:\Users\user>T:

T:\>cd "T:\tv shows\south park"

T:\TV Shows\South park>cd season 25
The system cannot find the path specified.

T:\TV Shows\South park>dir
 Volume in drive T is TV Shows
 Volume Serial Number is 1F1C-1D0B

Directory of T:\TV Shows\South park

02/10/2020  09:05 PM    <DIR>          .
10/03/2022  03:58 PM    <DIR>          ..
12/12/2019  02:11 PM    <DIR>          Season 23
04/04/2021  01:46 PM    <DIR>          Season 24
               0 File(s)              0 bytes
              24 Dir(s)  2,601,659,699,200 bytes free
rednoah
The Source

Re: File claiming to exist preventing automatic sorting

Post by rednoah »

If you see this message, then both files definitely exist, and have been read completely from the first byte to the last byte:

Code: Select all

Failed to process [D:\TDownloads\FTV\South.Park.S25E01.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta[eztv.re].mkv] because [T:\TV Shows\TV Shows\South Park\Season 25\South Park - S25E01 - Pajama Day.mkv] is an exact copy and already exists [Last-Modified: Thu Mar 10 15:47:17 ACDT 2022]

:!: Note that Windows Explorer will cache file listings, sometimes incorrectly, and so it's possible that the file listing you see on your Windows machine isn't actually the file listing that's actually currently there on your remote Linux server. Hitting F5 might help, or it might not. You'll want to log into the NAS to see what files are indeed there or not there.

:?: What kind of network share are you using? Synology NAS? QNAP NAS?

:idea: Your sanity checks don't work, because you do cd "T:\tv shows\south park" but FileBot is moving files into T:\TV Shows\TV Shows\... according the log. You'll want to use --output "T:" or --output "T:/Plex". The Movies / TV Shows category folders are always created within your --output folder.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
zerocks88

Re: File claiming to exist preventing automatic sorting

Post by zerocks88 »

oh, my god. I had double checked in file explorer for the additional "tv shows" folder but I guess I was just looking at a cached copy, thanks for reading it all and proving me wrong, I was convinced I was going mad!

Absolute hero.