Need some help: BindingException

Any questions? Need some help?
gijosh28

Need some help: BindingException

Post by gijosh28 »

Hi,

I saw someone else posted something similar, but what worked for him did not work for me.

I am using a format I found in the forum:

Movies/{collection.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).replaceFirst(/^(?i)(Collection of the)\s(.+)/, /$2 Collection/).replaceAll(/Saga Collection/, "Saga").replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ")}\{norm = {it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ").replaceAll(/ Ii/, " II").replaceAll(/ IIi/, " III").replaceAll(/ Iv /, " IV ").replaceAll(/ Vi /, " VI ").replaceAll(/ Vii/, " VII").replaceAll(/ Viii/, " VIII").replaceAll(/ Ix/, " IX").replaceAll(/ Xii/, " XII").replaceAll(/ XIIi/, " XIII").replaceAll(/ Xiv/, " XIV").replaceAll(/ Xv/, " XV").replaceAll(/ Xvi/, " XVI").replaceAll(/ Xvii/, " XVII").replaceAll(/ Xviii/, " XVIII").replaceAll(/ Xix/, " XIX").replaceAll(/ Xx/, " XX").replaceAll(/ Xxx/, " XXX").replaceAll(/1St/, "1st").replaceAll(/2Nd/, "2nd").replaceAll(/3Rd/, "3rd").replaceAll(/4Th/, "4th").replaceAll(/5Th/, "5th").replaceAll(/6Th/, "6th").replaceAll(/7Th/, "7th").replaceAll(/8Th/, "8th").replaceAll(/9Th/, "9th").replaceAll(/0Th/, "0th").replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)}; norm(n)}{if (norm(n) != norm(primaryTitle)) ' ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':""} ({y}{' '+any{imdb.certification}{certification}.replaceAll(/^\d+$/, 'PG-$0')})/{norm(n)}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':""}{fn.contains('Extended') || fn.contains('EXTENDED') || fn.contains('extended.cut') ? ' (Extended)' : fn.contains('Special Edition') || fn.contains('SPECIAL EDITION') || fn.contains('SPECIAL.EDITION') ? ' (Special Edition)' : fn.contains('Unrated') || fn.contains('UNRATED') ? ' (Unrated)' : fn.contains('Uncensored') || fn.contains('UNCENSORED') ? ' (Uncensored)' : fn.contains('Remastered') || fn.contains('REMASTERED') ? ' (Remastered)':""}{" Part $pi"}{" [$vf $vc $ac $af]"}

The problem is the vc, ac and af at the end don't seem to work. The error message in the formatter says, "BindingException: "vf": Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary.

I uninstalled and re-installed using the Windows installer. I am running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit. I tried to open the console to copy that info to here but there was no info. Also when I open a cmd prompt and run filebot -script fn:sysinfo, I get this:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\GIJosh28>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.1 (r2245)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (win32-x86/mediainfo.dll) not found in resource path ([file:/C:/Program%20Files/FileBot/FileBot.jar])
Jun 02, 2014 12:54:34 AM net.filebot.archive.SevenZipLoader requireNativeLibraries
WARNING: Failed to preload library: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mingwm10 in java.library.path
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: C:\Program Files\FileBot\7-Zip-JBinding.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.2
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_51
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
Done ?(?????)?

C:\Users\GIJosh28>

Odd that it thinks I am using an x86 version of Windows. I guess I could try installing the 32 bit version of Filebot.

Thanks,
Josh
gijosh28

Re: Need some help: BindingException

Post by gijosh28 »

Craziest Thing. 32 bit version works. I can't imagine why. Am I loosing anything by running the 32bit version instead of the 64bit version?

Thanks,
Josh
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You need to use 64-bit Java.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
vletroye

Post by vletroye »

I had the very same issue. Thx for your answer.

The problem for newbies is that most browsers are x86.
Therefore, the default java installed when visiting http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp is the x86

One must go to the manual download here to select the x64 version: http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
And there is a clear message on that page: "We have detected you may be viewing this page in a 32-bit browser. If you use 32-bit and 64-bit browsers interchangeably, you will need to install both 32-bit and 64-bit Java in order to have the Java plug-in for both browsers."

Once installed however, I got :
C:\Program Files\FileBot>filebot.exe -script fn:sysinfo
sept. 27, 2014 1:30:21 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
FileBot 4.2 (r2326)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.4
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_67
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 3 GB Max Memory / 71 MB Used Memory
Done ?(?????)?
So, not sure that everything is now fine (maybe some feature I didn't test yet do not work fine ?!)

V.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You'll need Java 8 in the future. Just google "java 8 download" and grab it directly from Oracle.
vletroye

Post by vletroye »

Do you mean that I won't need two version of Java in the futur, with Java 8 ?

I see that there are repack of Java SE Runtime Environment 8u20 into a Dual x86 & x64.
But the JRE found on Oracle still comes with two distinct flavor for Windows x86 and x64: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... 33155.html ?

Or do you simply mean that the coming relase of filebot is going to need JRE 8 ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you're on 64-bit Windows then you'll need 64-bit Java 8, and FileBot 4.5 will require Java 8.
chipinnc

Post by chipinnc »

Still had the issue after looking at all the solutions. Finally found a fix for this stupid Filebot error!!!

Filebot.sh has these lines to say where the libraries "should be":

Code: Select all

# select libjnidispatch.system.so from $(uname -m)-linux-gnu folder
LIBRARY_PATH=$(echo /usr/lib/*-linux-gnu*/jni | tr ' ' ':')
Which, when ran on my system produced this output:

# echo /usr/lib/*-linux-gnu*/jni | tr ' ' ':'
	/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/jni
However neither libjnidispatch.so nor libmediainfo.so were there, they were in different directories under /usr/lib.

Use these commands to find them on your system:

find / -name libjnidispatch.so -print
find / -name libmediainfo.so -print
A simple symbolic link from the actual directories to the "Filebot expected directory" fixed the issue. For my server, these commands fixed the problem:

ln -s  /usr/lib/jni/libjnidispatch.so /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/jni/libjnidispatch.so
ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmediainfo.so /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/jni/libmediainfo.so
Good luck!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What operating system / version of Debian are you using? What does uname -a say?