POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Any questions? Need some help?
seb182

Re: Automated Media Center

Post by seb182 »

Hey Rednoah

Great script - thanks very much for sharing!

One thing though - could you integrate the deleting of the original files? At the moment, it looks like it extracts, then copies and sorts the newly extracted file, thus leaving all the RAR files AND a copy of the unrarred file in the original download location.

Probably not a big thing for you to fix, right? :)
Achandab
Donor

Re: Installing FileBot on Synology NAS

Post by Achandab »

finally!! thanks RN. Any change of seeing a UI for synology???
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd only work on that on the premise of a paid application, so the Synology DSM UI is on ice until Synology supports publishing paid applications via Package Center. That's in the works for sure though, so maybe 1-2 years later.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Pulpi

Post by Pulpi »

Filebot is working great, but I have problems by installing MediaInfo. Can anyone help me?

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.2 (r2326)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/volume1/@appstore/filebot/FileBot.jar])
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: no 7-Zip-JBinding in java.library.path
chromaprint-tools: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.4
JRE: Java(TM) SE Embedded Runtime Environment 1.8.0_06 (headless)
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Embedded Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 170 MB Max Memory / 10 MB Used Memory
uname: Linux ds214play 3.2.40 #4493 SMP PREEMPT Thu Aug 21 21:46:01 CST 2014 i686 GNU/Linux synology_evansport_214play
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So which part of the Advanced section do you not understand?

1. Download the missing native libraries (.so files) for your arch
2. Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the folder where these libraries are before calling filebot
Pulpi

Post by Pulpi »

I´ve downloaded the libmediainfo.so file for my arch (i686) and had set the path to the folder (where the file is in)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Send me the output of filebot -script fn:sysenv please. You could also try with the latest beta.

EDIT: I've checked things and there's no issues with v4.2 so my guess is that the i686 binaries are simply not compatible with your system due to other library dependencies like libc version.
Pulpi

Post by Pulpi »

By the way: Even no success by using the latest beta (after editing to set native libraries).

So at the moment there is no way to fix that?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The i686 libraries are compiled for Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, etc) but there may or may not be incompatibilities with certain embedded Linux systems (especially older ones).
Pulpi

Post by Pulpi »

I´ve compiled my "own" libmediainfo.so and now it works ;) but not with the current version (v0.7.69) only with v0.7.61 :D

FileBot 4.2 (r2326)
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.61
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: no 7-Zip-JBinding in java.library.path
chromaprint-tools: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Groovy Engine: 2.3.4
JRE: Java(TM) SE Embedded Runtime Environment 1.8.0_06 (headless)
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Embedded Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 170 MB Max Memory / 12 MB Used Memory
uname: Linux ds214play 3.2.40 #4493 SMP PREEMPT Thu Aug 21 21:46:01 CST 2014 i686 GNU/Linux synology_evansport_214play
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
sebmex

Post by sebmex »

Hi,

i tried to install the package, it went fine but no java installed.

I then installed the java 8 package following this tutorial :

http://pcloadletter.co.uk/2011/08/23/ja ... ment-77184

but when i try to call filebot -version

I get the “/usr/syno/bin/filebot : line 35 : java not found” message.

Any help would be appreciated.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

symlink java to /usr/syno/bin/java
sebmex

Post by sebmex »

thanks for your answer, but would you have a complete command i can type on my interface ?... i am completely dumb on a console... :oops:
whocares

Re: [SNIPPET] Sort into A-Z folders

Post by whocares »

This should work

{n =~ /^(?i)[0-9a-g]/ ? 'a-f' : n =~ /^(?i)[h-n]/ ? 'h-n' : n =~ /^(?i)[o-s]/ ? 'o-s' : 't-z' } 
:)
gardnerd4me

Re: [OSX] brew cask install filebot

Post by gardnerd4me »

Thank you for this wonderful application. After installing with brew, I can't seem to get my AMC script to run. Is their something more that needs to be done here? I have tried using the standard "filebot -script fn:amc" and also tried pointing to "/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5/FileBot.app -script fn:amc". Still no luck. Worked fine before installing with the brew method. Any help is appreciated.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried? What's the output?
5. Check if filebot is working:

filebot -version
@readme viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1868
gardnerd4me

Post by gardnerd4me »

FileBot 4.5 (r2600) / Java(™) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_20

edit: OK, just updated java and filebot: FileBot 4.5 (r2612) / Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_25

filebot -script fn:sysinfo                                           
Oct 20, 2014 11:30:57 PM net.filebot.Main initializeCache
WARNING: App version (r2612) does not match cache version (r2600): reset cache
FileBot 4.5 (r2612)
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5/FileBot.app/Contents/MacOS/fpcalc)
Groovy Engine: 2.3.7
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_25
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 2 Core / 1 GB Max Memory / 372 MB Used Memory
uname: Darwin Mothership.local 14.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.0.0: Fri Sep 19 00:26:44 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2782.1.97~2/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
And here is the output of the command when run

Filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/D3/Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict auto --def artwork=n --def excludeList=amc.txt --def ignore=iso --def gmail=************************* "ut_dir=$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TR_TORRENT_NAME" --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Season 0' : 'Season '+s}/{episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n}/{n}"
Locking /Users/*************/.filebot/logs/amc.log
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: excludeList = amc.txt
Parameter: ignore = iso
Parameter: gmail = *****
Parameter: ut_dir = /
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = 
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Season 0' : 'Season '+s}/{episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{n}/{n}
NullPointerException: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.filebot.media.ReleaseInfo$FolderEntryFilter.accept(ReleaseInfo.java:442)
	at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.isDiskFolder(MediaDetection.java:94)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShellMethods.isDisk(ScriptShellMethods.java:85)
	at Script1.resolveInput(Script1.groovy:143)
	at Script1$_resolveInput_closure83.doCall(Script1.groovy:144)
	at Script1.resolveInput(Script1.groovy:144)
	at Script1$_run_closure46.doCall(Script1.groovy:167)
	at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:167)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:61)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:82)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:109)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:183)
Failure (°_°)
edit again. OK, so I just ran the full command pointed at "/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5/FileBot.app" and it came back permission denied. So that explains why it's not running. I think I can fix from here.

edit again :( Nope, i'm totally lost.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I just ran the full command pointed at "/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/filebot/4.5/FileBot.app" and it came back permission denied. So that explains why it's not running. I think I can fix from here.
This is exactly why you can't have the .app package. Thanks for making my point.

So it's running perfectly fine then - obviously - since FileBot is giving you lots of output.

FileBot.app is a FOLDER and you can't execute folders, only programs, which are files. Learn how to use your OS.

filebot runs, and then crashes, and rightly so because you're calling it on YOUR ENTIRE FILESYSTEM

Can you guess what it should be? It's the path to the files you wanna process. Most certainly not the filesystem root / right?

"ut_dir=$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME"
So you called the script yourself? Transmission is supposed to set certain environment variables when making the call. So you need to set them if you're making to call. Clear?

I suppose you're lucky on this one, Mac letting you get away with it, but seriously... you confirm "filebot" works and then you expect "Filebot" to work? It's not the same. Don't try this on Linux.

Filebot
Once you fix all the issues above, we might actually get to the point where we can see the real issue.
gardnerd4me

Post by gardnerd4me »

So it's running perfectly fine then - obviously - since FileBot is giving you lots of output.
Yes, it appears so.

FileBot.app is a FOLDER and you can't execute folders, only programs, which are files. Learn how to use your OS.
My mistake, was trying lots of alternative ways to run the script. That was a stupid mistake.

filebot runs, and then crashes, and rightly so because you're calling it on YOUR ENTIRE FILESYSTEM

Can you guess what it should be? It's the path to the files you wanna process. Most certainly not the filesystem root / right?

"ut_dir=$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME"
So you called the script yourself? Transmission is supposed to set certain environment variables when making the call. So you need to set them if you're making to call. Clear?
Didn't realize the significance of setting the environment variables when running the script manually. Lesson learned.

I suppose you're lucky on this one, Mac letting you get away with it, but seriously... you confirm "filebot" works and then you expect "Filebot" to work? It's not the same. Don't try this on Linux.
Similar to #2, bad copy/pasting on my part

Once you fix all the issues above, we might actually get to the point where we can see the real issue.
I hope that i have fixed these issues enough to continue to ask for help getting the script to run.

So I got the script to run manually, and it is performing exactly as it should using this:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/*****/Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict auto --def artwork=n --def excludeList=amc.txt --def ignore=iso --def gmail=***** "ut_dir=/Users/*****/Downloads/Torrents/*****" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=*****" --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Season 0' : 'Season '+s}/{episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n}/{n}"
Very happy to get this far. However when I change that same script back into the "transmission-postprocess" executable and chmod +x the file, it will not trigger from transmission. I thank you for pointing out my mistakes trying to run it manually, which I never do. But now i'm back to my original problem of trying to get transmission to run it. Here is the script transmission is trying to run, minus sensitive information:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/*****/Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict auto --def artwork=n --def excludeList=amc.txt --def ignore=iso --def gmail=***** "ut_dir=$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TR_TORRENT_NAME" --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Season 0' : 'Season '+s}/{episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n}/{n}"
As I said, this script ran flawless on the last version before I updated using the brew method, so not sure why it has stopped running.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Once the script itself is working the rest is really more of a Transmission issue. I'd first make sure that Transmission is in fact calling your script (add some logging to your shell script) and that all the variables like $TR_TORRENT_DIR are available in the script (add some more logging for that)

e.g.

date >> output.txt
whoami >> output.txt
echo $TR_TORRENT_DIR >> output.txt
echo $TR_TORRENT_NAME >> output.txt
echo $TR_TORRENT_NAME >> output.txt
gardnerd4me

Post by gardnerd4me »

Well as soon as I added logging to the script and tried another download, it ran fine. Not sure why but i'll leave it as is if it's working.
te5s3rakt

Post by te5s3rakt »

the filebot upgrade command line there... how would you recommend to automate that if you wished? on mac
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

brew cask doesn't support automatic updates at this point, but it's planned
arcelas

Re: My Perfection Custom Naming Scheme

Post by arcelas »

DevXen wrote:Here is my naming scheme For TV Shows, i've worked on for the last week or two.

{model.episode.containsAll(episodelist.findAll{it.season == s && it.episode && it.title}) ? 'H:/Live Action (New)/'+(csv('C:/FileBot Settings/TV/TVGenreFolderBasedOnSeriesName.csv').get(n) ?: genre)+'/' : 'H:/Unfinished Seasons (New)/Current Seasons (In Progress)' + '/'}{norm = {it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ").replaceAll(/\b[IiVvXx]+\b/, { it.upper()}).replaceAll(/\b[0-9](?i:th|nd|rd)\b/, {it.lower()})}; norm(n).replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).replaceTrailingBrackets()}{' '+n.match(/\([A-Z]+\)$/)}{if (norm(n) != norm (primaryTitle)) ' ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':""}{if (y) {' ['+y +']'}}{' '+any{"[$certification]"}{"["+$imdb.certification+"]" }.replaceAll('N A','').replaceAll(/^ \d+$/, 'PG-$0')}{" [$rating" + "★]"} [{csv('C:/FileBot Settings/TV/TVNetwork.csv').get(info.network) ?: info.network }]/{[episodelist.findAll{ it.season == s }.airdate.year.min()]} {episode.special ? ' - Season '+s.pad(2)+'/[Specials]' : ' - Season '+s.pad(2)}/{csv('C:/FileBot Settings/TV/TVFileShowNames.csv').get(n) ?: norm(n).replaceTrailingBrackets()}{' '+n.match(/\([A-Z]+\)$/)}{' '+n.match(/\([0-9]+\)$/)} {episode.special ? '- S00E'+special.pad(2)+' -' : '- '+s00e00+' -'} {norm(t.replaceAll("\\s*[(]([^)]*)[)]\$", { group, match -> ' (Part '+match.pad(2)+')' }))}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':""}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition|unsold.pilot|unaired.pilot| unaired.episode/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/ [._]/, " ") + ')'}{" Part $pi"}{" [$minutes Min]"}{airdate.format(" [MM.dd.yyyy]")}{" [$source]"}{" [$vf $ac $af]"}
---Updated: 10.28.2014---
#14 in the list.

I'm not sure if I can remember all I've done to it. it is based on: "Ithiel's super crazy renaming scheme for perfectionists!" I just decided to perfect it for my needs.

Changes/Updates/Additions
  • 1. More Accurately matches Complete/Incomplete seasons as it looks for The Episode title as well as season. Removing Specials and Numbered but unlisted episodes from matching.
    2. I Put the Country Code back in the Folder name and capitalized it. i.e.: "(US)" when it's part of the show name on TheTVDB To Differentiate between Shows like: Wilfred and Wilfred (US), Being Human and Being Human (US), Etc
    3. Added the Year the show started To the folder (To differentiate between tv show remakes: Knight Rider [1982] vs. Knight Rider [2008]
    4. When the year is included in TheTVDB Show name then I added it to the filename as well. (2008)
    5. Moved 'The', 'A', and 'An' to the end of the TV Show name on the folder, but not on the show or episode names on the file. (Every Big Bang Theory episode name starts with 'The'.)
    6. I put the Episode Parts back in and Padded it as well. (Part 01), (Part 02), etc. (Edit: This is working again)
    7. Added: [TV Rating] [Star Rating] [Network] to the Folder show name. [TV-PG] [9.5★] [FOX]
    8. Added the Year the season started to the Season folder [2008] - Season 01, [2009] - Season 02, etc.
    9. Added: [Actual Minutes of the Episode] [Original Airdate] [Source] [Resolution Standard Audio Codec Audio Channels] To the File name. [21 Min] [03.05.2011] [DVDRip] [360p AAC 2ch]
    10. Added a CSV File for Matching: TVNetwork.csv as Some networks are longer than needed: National Geographic;NeoGeo .. The CW;CW .. etc.
    11. Added a CSV file for Matching: TVFileShowNames.csv as some show names are a bit long, when it's already in the folder name, So: Epic Rap Battles of History;ERB .. How it Should have Ended;HISHE
    12. Moved the specials to the season to which their aired under a [Specials] Sub Folder
    13. added: unsold.pilot, unaired.pilot, unaired.episode To the Extended info matching check.
    14. Added genre folder name CSV File check based on series name (I.E.: Being Human (US) now goes to Horror instead of Comedy.)
Filename Examples:
  • Cyanide & Happiness Show, The [2010] [10.0 Stars] [YouTube]\[2010] - Season 01\The Cyanide & Happiness Show - S01E01 - The Sign [0 Min] [02.01.2010] [WEB-DL] [720p AAC 2ch].mp4
    Epic Rap Battles Of History [2010] [TV-MA] [9.3 Stars] [YouTube]\[2010] - Season 01\ERB - S01E01 - John Lennon Vs Bill O'Reilly [2 Min] [09.26.2010] [WEB-DL] [576p AAC 2ch].mp4
    How It Should Have Ended [2007] [YouTube]\[2007] - Season 01\HISHE - S01E01 - How The Matrix Should Have Ended [1 Min] [03.06.2007] [WEB-DL] [360p AAC 2ch].mp4
    7 Deadly Sins [2014] [TV-MA] [Showtime]\[2014] - Season 01\7 Deadly Sins - S01E01 - Gluttony [27 Min] [08.07.2014] [HDTV] [480p AAC 2ch].mkv
Like i said I could be missing things I've done. But Assuming that I'm not. Everything else should still be the same as: "Ithiel's super crazy renaming scheme for perfectionists!". You can find his naming scheme at: http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1205

The CSV files I am using
  • C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVGenreFolderBasedOnSeriesName.csv
    C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVFileShowNames.csv
    C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVFolderShowNames.csv
    C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVNetwork.csv
(These are all in: What To Match;What You want to replace it with Format)

If there is a better, faster, more efficient, Smaller way to do Anything in my naming scheme, Please share.

Also there are a couple other things I'd like to do to it. but Haven't been able too, so if any of you out there, want to tackle these ideas, That'd be rad. and if not, it's pretty good as it is.

The things i would still like to add are:
  • 1. A csv filecheck for the Foldername. So you can match shows like: Avatar The last Air bender, and the Legend of Kora in the same folder, under different sub folders. (As explained in the post in this thread, by: SyAccursed) - I worked on it for a few hours, but was unable to get it to work correctly.
    2. A way to check if the show has ended. and if you have every episode of every season put (Full) in the show folder name.
    3.Check the sources of each episode in the folder if they all are the same add (Source) to the Season Folder name. If they are not the same add (Mixed) or each source in the season (HDTV & DVDRip) [I haven't decided which I like better yet.] - To the season folder name.
    4. And also, find a way to check to see if the show is in the middle of airing the current season, if so. put those files in a (Currently airing) folder as they won't be complete until the season ends. - so it'd be a 3 way split. 1. Completed Seasons. 2. Incomplete Season. 3. Currently airing Seasons. (The idea being to identify the incomplete seasons to complete them. and not to move the currently airing seasons to the main folder until the season is over.
These Ideas I haven't been able to get working yet. But they would make the naming scheme perfect for me. So if I can get them working, i'll update this post accordingly. If anyone else out there, would like to give them a try, that'd be cool too. and as i said, if not. it's usable and nearly complete as it is, so Enjoy.

I'd also like to thank rednoah, for all his help with several issues i've had working this out. and putting up with my crazy annoying requests for help. haha. I'd also like to thank everyone else that has posted ideas, and things that work, and better ways to do things, that i was able to pick up here in the forums. without that, and those examples, I don't think I could have figured out how to do any of it. so If I used an idea of yours and didn't credit you, I apologize. Let me know And I will.

..And now to work on my Movie naming Scheme.
I love the ideas behind you naming scheme, just wondering how to do a couple things:
1. How would I add the show name to the actual filename? PLEX needs the file named that way.
2. How do I get the .csv files you are using?

Thanks again.
DevXen
Power User

Re: POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Post by DevXen »

arcelas wrote:I love the ideas behind you naming scheme, just wondering how to do a couple things:
1. How would I add the show name to the actual filename? PLEX needs the file named that way.
2. How do I get the .csv files you are using?

Thanks again.

Thank you. I spent a lot of time on it.

It does put the show name in the filename. The only time it puts something different is when there is a match in the csv file.

The csv files I've just updated as I went in notepad to work for my TV shows and my preferences.

Like the genre csv file. I have:

Being Human (US);Horror

In one line cause I want it to go to the horror folder.

To run it. You just need the empty files. What I did was create new notepad files of the names and path mentioned above. Then rename them from .TXT to .csv then add to them as needed.

Examples:

C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVGenreFolderBasedOnSeriesName.csv
Being Human (US);Horror

C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVFileShowNames.csv
Lois & Clark: The Adventures of Superman;Lois & Clark (TAOS)

C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVFolderShowNames.csv
Wilfred (US);Wilfred/Wilfred (US)
Wilfred;Wilfred/Wilfred (AU)

C:\FileBot Settings\TV\TVNetwork.csv
The CW;CW

Important things to note on matching. The name has to be exact, the case matters, and :'s need to be in the csv if it's in the show/title. If something didn't match for me. I'd refresh it by clicking on the button again (to reload the values) and that shows me how filebot sees the original show/title the : being the biggest thing missed as the matching changes that to - so you don't know if it's - or : originally. But I hope that helps.