Wishlist for New Features and Scripts

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
rednoah
The Source

Re: Wishlist for New Features and Scripts

Post by rednoah »

That's already supported. Please learn how to use the format, and this exact use case, 3D Movies, is in the examples.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mudsloth

Post by mudsloth »

Support Content / Sports DB. ????

While I used FileBot for TV's and Movies, I've been using my own scripts for renaming and indexing sports content as I have never really found a good source/DB for sports metadata. I recently came across www.TheSportsDB.com and it seems to have a lot of the content I'm after. Before I start writing my own scripts, I wanted to check if this was a DB that FileBot would consider using in it's lookups? It's by far the most comprehensive sports DB/metadata site I've found and seems to be steadily growing.

Thanks.
I second that. I watch more downloaded sports than anything. Right now I've got the files just being moved to a folder, but I would absolutely love to have them renamed to something better than the original filename.
Dewey

Post by Dewey »

mudsloth wrote:
Support Content / Sports DB. ????

While I used FileBot for TV's and Movies, I've been using my own scripts for renaming and indexing sports content as I have never really found a good source/DB for sports metadata. I recently came across http://www.TheSportsDB.com and it seems to have a lot of the content I'm after. Before I start writing my own scripts, I wanted to check if this was a DB that FileBot would consider using in it's lookups? It's by far the most comprehensive sports DB/metadata site I've found and seems to be steadily growing.

Thanks.
I second that. I watch more downloaded sports than anything. Right now I've got the files just being moved to a folder, but I would absolutely love to have them renamed to something better than the original filename.
I'll jump in for thirds! Would love to see sports added :mrgreen:
spawn026

Post by spawn026 »

i'd love a dedicated search field. A lot of movies are not coming up with results and the shift left click trick hasn't worked for me in a long time.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please post the filenames of the movies that don't work.

The SHIFT+Click trick hasn't changed. It works.

Are you using Match Mode: Strict by any chance?
mlgeek

Post by mlgeek »

This is a fantastic Matroska reference, btw. :D
raikol

Post by raikol »

i would like to move file to some dir and link against other.

I am using mergerfs and copying over mergerfs is slower than local disk, i cant use move, because it is another filesystem so it would be nice that i could move file to some dir that is mapped in another, and link to that.
mv file to /localdisk/dir/file
ln -s /mergerfs/dir/file

would this be possible? telling some variables in the start of the filebot command
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can pass in your own custom shell script as --action and then do whatever you want:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4915