Help with utorrent script

Any questions? Need some help?
jaydd

Help with utorrent script

Post by jaydd »

Hello,

I've been trying to set up the uTorrent "Run when a torrent finishes" command so it would copy and organize my downloaded movies. My problem is that when a download finishes, nothing happens from utorrent. I check the uTorrent logger, and copy the command from there and run it in cmd and it works.

The command I have in uTorrent is:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "F:" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=n artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"  
However, when I go to uTorrent and copy the command from logger, and run the command in cmd, it works like a charm. uTorrent logger shows this with nothing after it:

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "F:" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=n artwork=n "ut_dir=F:\Torrents\Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu" "ut_file=Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu.avi" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu" "ut_label=" "ut_state=5"
If I run the above command in cmd, it works, and this is what I get:
C:\Users\JATV>filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "F:" --action cop
y --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=n artwork=n "ut_dir=F:\Torrent
s\Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu" "ut_file=Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zu
zuu.avi" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu" "ut_labe
l=" "ut_state=5"
Parameter: subtitles = n
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: ut_dir = F:\Torrents\Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu
Parameter: ut_file = Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu.avi
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu
Parameter: ut_label =
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Input: F:\Torrents\Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu\Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[
Eng]-Zuzuu.avi
Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu.avi [series: null, movie: Forrest Gump (1994
)]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:Forrest Gump (1994), anime:null] => [Forrest Gump[1994]DvD
rip[Eng]-Zuzuu.avi]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Looking up movie by filehash via [TheMovieDB]
TheMovieDB: Hash lookup not supported
[COPY] Rename [F:\Torrents\Forrest Gump[1994]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu\Forrest Gump[1994
]DvDrip[Eng]-Zuzuu.avi] to [F:\Movies\Forrest Gump (1994)\Forrest Gump (1994).av
i]
Processed 1 files
Done ?(?????)?
For further information, when I run this code:

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
This is what I get:
C:\Users\JATV>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 3.1 (r1296)
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.61
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
Extended Attributes: OK
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_09
32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
Windows 7 (x86)
Done ?(?????)?

Any help is appreciated!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help with utorrent script

Post by rednoah »

Maybe it's the same issue as this one here?
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... t=50#p2413

Otherwise no idea, if it works in the cmd then everything on my side is clear. Maybe the utorrent people can help you out?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jaydd

Post by jaydd »

So I installed uTorrent 2.2.1, and ran another test, and it seems to be working. It looks like there might be a problem with running the command from uTorrent 3.x, but the 2.2.1 version works perfectly.

Sorry for posting about an issue that was posted before, should've searched the forum better... Thanks a lot for your hard work!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I created the script with and for the latest uTorrent 3.x, compatibility for 2.2.1 is just make-shift... not really tested. But hey, if it works it works. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.