Language mismatch

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
zflh

Language mismatch

Post by zflh »

Hi there, I noticed a mismatch trying to retrieve an english subtitle with this command:

Code: Select all

filebot --lang en  -get-subtitles The.Walking.Dead.S03E06.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.mkv 
The output says:

Code: Select all

Looking up subtitles by filehash via OpenSubtitles
Matched [The.Walking.Dead.S03E06.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.mkv] to [The Walking Dead S03x06] via filehash
Fetching [The Walking Dead S03x06.srt]
Writing [The Walking Dead S03x06.srt] to [The.Walking.Dead.S03E06.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.eng.srt]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
But the subtitle is in spanish, not english. Using filebot 3.1 on ubuntu server.
Any way to fix this?

Thank you
rednoah
The Source

Re: Language mismatch

Post by rednoah »

Nope, I query OpenSubtitles for English subtitles and can only trust the results to be in English. I guess the guy that uploaded that subtitle set the wrong language... I think you can report that subtitle to be wrongly filed on OpenSubtitles.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
zflh

Post by zflh »

rednoah wrote:Nope, I query OpenSubtitles for English subtitles and can only trust the results to be in English. I guess the guy that uploaded that subtitle set the wrong language... I think you can report that subtitle to be wrongly filed on OpenSubtitles.
How do I know which subtitle got downloaded? is there some way to print out the url filebot used to retrieve it to get there directly?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Nope, but you could put a debugging proxy like Fiddler2 between FileBot and OpenSubtitles to inspect the HTTP requests:
http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.