MissingPropertyException: No such property: myepisodes for c

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
grobinson

MissingPropertyException: No such property: myepisodes for c

Post by grobinson »

I've been running with the following and as much as things are being copied over ok I've been getting an error and I can't figure out what it is. Maybe someone can tell me what I have wrong?

Here what I'm running on Ubuntu in a bash shell:

filebot.sh -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "/plexMedia" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def artwork=n ut_dir=/vuze ut_file=American.Horror.Story.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi ut_kind=single ut_title=American.Horror.Story.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi ut_label=Uncatergorised ut_state=%S

This is the output I'm getting, the copy and rename works fine but I'm getting an error:

Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: ut_dir = /vuze
Parameter: ut_file = American.Horror.Story.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi
Parameter: ut_kind = single
Parameter: ut_title = American.Horror.Story.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi
Parameter: ut_label = Uncatergorised
Parameter: ut_state = %S
Input: /media/jukebox/BigDrive/Vuze Downloads/American.Horror.Story.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi
Group: [tvs:American Horror Story] => [American.Horror.Story.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [American Horror Story]
Fetching episode data for [American Horror Story]
[COPY] Rename [/media/jukebox/BigDrive/Vuze Downloads/American.Horror.Story.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi] to [/plexMedia/TV Shows/American Horror Story/Season 1/American Horror Story - S01E05 - Halloween (2).avi]
Processed 1 files
MissingPropertyException: No such property: myepisodes for class: Script3
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: myepisodes for class: Script3
at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:196)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Re: MissingPropertyException: No such property: myepisodes f

Post by rednoah »

There was an issue with the changes I made for myepisodes. Update that fixes this issue is online now and FileBot will auto-update.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
grobinson

Post by grobinson »

I used to run it with the quotes setup like your examples but it get this:

""ut_dir" is not a valid identifier

Command in Vuze:
/usr/share/filebot/bin/filebot.sh -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --def plex=127.0.0.1 --output "/plexMedia" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_dir=%D" --def "ut_file=%F" --def "ut_kind=%K" --def "ut_title=%N" --def "ut_label=%L" --def "ut_state=%S"

call from Vuze:
-script fn:utorrent-postprocess --def plex=127.0.0.1 --output "/plexMedia" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_dir=/media/jukebox/BigDrive/Vuze Downloads" --def "ut_file=The_Onion_Book_Of_Known_Knowledge[V006034107].mp4" --def "ut_kind=single" --def "ut_title=The Onion Book Of Known Knowledge" --def "ut_label=Uncategorised" --def "ut_state=%S"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If I run this on Windows:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --def plex=127.0.0.1 --output "/plexMedia" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_dir=/media/jukebox/BigDrive/Vuze Downloads" --def "ut_file=The_Onion_Book_Of_Known_Knowledge[V006034107].mp4" --def "ut_kind=single" --def ut_title=The Onion Book Of Known Knowledge" --def "ut_label=Uncategorised" --def "ut_state=%S"
I get everything passed in correctly:

Code: Select all

Parameter: plex = 127.0.0.1
Parameter: ut_dir = /media/jukebox/BigDrive/Vuze Downloads
Parameter: ut_file = The_Onion_Book_Of_Known_Knowledge[V006034107].mp4
Parameter: ut_kind = single
Parameter: ut_title = The Onion Book Of Known Knowledge
Parameter: ut_label = Uncategorised
Parameter: ut_state = %S
Other than that I don't know what's happening, somewhere between Vuze and FileBot the arguments get messed up. Make sure to get the quotes right. The quotes get messed up somewhere, or double escaped or something. It should look like my output I posted here.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
grobinson

Post by grobinson »

Yeah I used to run it in Windows this way and it was fine. I've just moved to Linux for something to do. I'll keep trying to sort this out. If I figure out what's going on I'll post to this thread.