Filebot on Unraid Getting Started

Support for unRAID and docker container users
kpc180

Filebot on Unraid Getting Started

Post by kpc180 »

Hey, I'm currently running filebot AMC with Utorrent on a Windows PC - and from there it does all the filebot magic and renames, moves, and cleans up files to my Unraid Server. I am now trying to set up the download and filebot part of that process on my actual Unraid Servier. I've searched all over and even found some Unraid threads here but all of the talk goes right over my head. Is there not a simple way to get Filebot AMC to work on say DelugeVPN on Unraid? Is there a reccomended Docker or plugin on the unraid app store/directory? Or is there any reccomended easy way of going about using filebot on Unraid - for someone who is quite simple.

For example: I downloaded a plugin by Phaze and I couldn't make heads or tails of where or what I needed to alter to get filebot working (but I imagine asking for specifics for how that works would be more appropriate to ask on Phaze's board).

I'd appreciate any guidance on this. And I'm going to go head and warn you I fall into the Michael Scott level of understanding things...
"Why don't you explain this to me like I am an eight-year-old?" - Michael Scott
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot on Unraid Getting Started

Post by rednoah »

I've never used Unraid but I did make an official docker image last week:
https://hub.docker.com/r/rednoah/filebot/

If you're using deluge in a docker container as well, then it'll be difficult to set up FileBot in that same container:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215#p3382

The ideal solution is to have Deluge call FileBot on completion. If that's not possible than the filebot-watcher container might be a good-enough solution.

:idea: You will need basic command-line skills. Does this imaginary 8 year old have basic command-line skills? :lol:
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
kpc180

Re: Filebot on Unraid Getting Started

Post by kpc180 »

The AMC script that watches the Folder sounds perfect!
I will attempt to acquire some command-line skills to get this working (I'll be back if I fail miserably).
Thanks!!