Purchased via Windows Store-- is there a way for that license to transfer to OSX

Support for macOS users
pyrosmiley

Purchased via Windows Store-- is there a way for that license to transfer to OSX

Post by pyrosmiley »

Hi,

I'm very happy to have bought FB for Windows, but I'm running a Boot Camp setup and would really like to work on my media drive from both OSs. Is there a way for one license to apply to the other version?

That said, I recognize that each must have taken a good deal of independent dev time, so I totally understand if not.

Either way, thanks for your hard work!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Purchased via Windows Store-- is there a way for that license to transfer to OSX

Post by rednoah »

Unfortunately, I don't have promo codes for the Mac App Store.

The other way around would have been possible though, because the Windows Store supports promotional links I can hand out easily. That being said, I'll only hand those out as a courtesy in exceptional cases.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pyrosmiley

Re: Purchased via Windows Store-- is there a way for that license to transfer to OSX

Post by pyrosmiley »

rednoah wrote:Unfortunately, I don't have promo codes for the Mac App Store.

The other way around would have been possible though, because the Windows Store supports promotional links I can hand out easily. That being said, I'll only hand those out as a courtesy in exceptional cases.
Okay, totally understood. Thanks for all your awesome work and support!
ethancaine

Post by ethancaine »

I've been using a free version for a while and about to update...but I use on both macOS and Windows regularly. Is there a way to get it discounted for purchasing both?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Unfortunately, that's not possible. Mainly because Microsoft and Apple don't have that kind of cooperation.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.