[Win10] Is this possible?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
b0ssem

[Win10] Is this possible?

Post by b0ssem »

Hello people,

I have for some time now been using Filebot, mostly for renaming TV-series and movies. But I feel like I want to make all this more automated and thought I would explain my setup and also see if Filebot can work how I need it to.

I have multiple drives where I store TV-shows and movies. So that means I have multiple folders for TV on different drives (TV-1, TV-2 and TV-3 etc.) I have script that automatically FTP´s my files to a folder, lets call this folder "TV-IN". When the rar-files are completed to that folder they automatically get unpacked by a software. When the unpacking is complete it deletes all the rar-files and just leaves the media file left in the folder. At this point I have to manually add the media file to Filebot, press match, select for example TheTVDB or TVmaze to get the correct episode information and then rename. When this is done I manually move the renamed media file to the folder for that TV-show (example: R:\TV-3\The 100\S03). Now the episode is added to Plex and ready to watch.

So, what do I want?
I want the renaming process to be automated. I also want Filebot to move the episode to the correct folder that matches the TV-show name and the correct season folder. I have about 50 different shows with new episodes every week. Is it possible to automate this process?

If it´s possible - If this, then what?
So, lets say it´s possible to get this working like i wish, what would happen if Filebot does not find the current episode information so it can´t rename the episode correctly?

I may have some more detailed question regarding the "if this, when what?". But for now I just want to see if it´s possible to make Filebot work like I wish it would.

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Win10] Is this possible?

Post by rednoah »

Yes. I don't see any particular challenge here. Coming up with different drives in the format might be a bit tricky at first, but there's examples that will get you started for this exact use case.

I'd make a Presets and set it to select your TV-IN folder by default. Then I'd set a smart format that will generate the destination path you want, which could be on a different drive for each individual file.

:?: How do you know if a particular episode should go to Drive X, Drive Y, or Drive Z?

Once you have achieved (1.) semi-automation in the GUI, you can start looking into the amc script. That's for advanced users that are comfortable with the command-line though. You'd have a 2 line batch script, first line for syncing files from your ftp server, second line for calling the amc script.

:idea: The amc script does have an option to move "unsortable" files into a given folder so you can deal with them later manually.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
b0ssem

Post by b0ssem »

rednoah wrote:Yes. I don't see any particular challenge here. Coming up with different drives in the format might be a bit tricky at first, but there's examples that will get you started for this exact use case.

I'd make a Presets and set it to select your TV-IN folder by default. Then I'd set a smart format that will generate the destination path you want, which could be on a different drive for each individual file.

:?: How do you know if a particular episode should go to Drive X, Drive Y, or Drive Z?

Once you have achieved (1.) semi-automation in the GUI, you can start looking into the amc script. That's for advanced users that are comfortable with the command-line though. You'd have a 2 line batch script, first line for syncing files from your ftp server, second line for calling the amc script.

:idea: The amc script does have an option to move "unsortable" files into a given folder so you can deal with them later manually.
Thanks rednoah,
The TV-shows are on multiple drives. But the same TV-show is always on the same drive. So there is not episodes for one TV-show divided on the drives, just that I have multiple drives with TV-shows on them.

Im gonna read the links that you provided, this could be a interesting project!

Thanks again for the help!
b0ssem

Post by b0ssem »

Another qustion; Is it possible to make the script somehow monitor the TV-IN folder so it runs directly when a new episode is added and renamed? Or must i set this as a scheduled task?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Since you can't monitor for changes on your remote FTP server, what's the point of monitoring the local filesystem? Just call filebot after your FTP sync task.

In any case, monitoring folders has many pitfalls so I wouldn't recommend it. There's many tools that allow you to do that though.

On Windows, I'd use a PowerShell script:
https://superuser.com/a/844034/349721

On Mac OS, the built-in Automator will do that for you:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3908
b0ssem

Post by b0ssem »

rednoah wrote:Since you can't monitor for changes on your remote FTP server, what's the point of monitoring the local filesystem? Just call filebot after your FTP sync task.

In any case, monitoring folders has many pitfalls so I wouldn't recommend it. There's many tools that allow you to do that though.

On Windows, I'd use a PowerShell script:
https://superuser.com/a/844034/349721

On Mac OS, the built-in Automator will do that for you:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3908
Im not really with you regardning the "FTP sync task"?

There is no task that's set to sync files from a FTP server. The FTP client gets triggered directly when a new episode for a show that i have predefined is available. And then sends it in to the TV-IN directory. Im not sure how I could make my ftp client to call Filebot after every time it has sent files?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I see. The FTP protocol does not support watching files. But a FTP client may of list files over and over every few seconds or minutes and then detect new files that way. If your FTP client does not support calling commands on newly downloaded files, then I can't help you there.

Personally, I'd just use lftp or rsync to sync files. With Bash for Windows you don't even need to find a Windows equivalent.

If you don't want to use Bash for Windows then WinSCP has some great automation features that you can call from the command-line.

If it's a command, then it can easily be automated and scheduled to run every few minutes or hours.
b0ssem

Post by b0ssem »

Im sorry, I got cought up in things and forgot all about this. I keept on using filebot manually with the GUI.

But now I have started to play around with the amc script.

This is what I have started out with just to get a feel for it and do some testing

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "N:\TV-IN" --action copy -non-strict "C:\TV-IN\TV" --log-file amc.log --filter "age < 7" --def "ut_label=TV" --def excludeList=amc.txt

Im going to give some details so that you understand what is going on here before the amc script is executed.

I have a script that pulls the selected TV-shows to my server via FTP. I have a folder called TV where all tv-show gets downloaded to.

When the download is finished, I have another software (ExtractNow https://nmoinvaz.gitlab.io/extractnow/#/home) that monitors the folder where the files get downloaded. When it notices changes in the folder, it checks and then unrar the files. If unraring is complete without issues it then deletes the rar-files and the only file left in the folder is the .MKV. (I know that Filebot can do this also)

In this software (ExtractNow) it is possible to run a task, command or whatever when process is completed. So this way I make it call my .bat script i created with the above line i pasted. That means; Every time ExtractNow has processed and unrared the TV-show(s) it then calls the amc-script to do its job.

My next step would be to find out how to move the renamed .MKV-file to its correct folder. I have a server with around 18TB and a NAS with about 18TB also. Depending on what tv-show and/or season, they are in different drives.

Some examples:
The TV-show TV-Show1 Season 7 is on my NAS \\batnas\Batgirl\TV-7\TV-Show1\S07
The TV-show TV-Show2 Season 4 is on my NAS \\batnas\Bane\TV-6\TV-Show2\S04
The TV-show TV-Show3 Season 1 is on my NAS \\batnas\Batman\TV-8\TV-Show3\S01

So I wonder; How do I get all these .MKV files to the correct folder?

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The first obvious problem would be that \\batnas\Batgirl and \\batnas\Bane would be different "shares" and so any operation would be quite slow. Presumably, these are all on the same server / filesystem, and just mapped to SMB in a strange way. I'd start by creating a "ALL FILES" share that then contains folders for Batgirl, Bane, etc.

After that, wouldn't it just be a matter of passing the parent folder into FileBot?

e.g.

filebot -script fn:amc \\batnas\everything\IN --ouptut \\batnas\everything\OUT <other options> --action TEST

You can also pass in many input folders, but I'm not sure if this is what you're asking here:

filebot -script fn:amc "\\batnas\Batgirl\TV-7\TV-Show1\S07" "\\batnas\Bane\TV-6\TV-Show2\S04" "\\batnas\Batman\TV-8\TV-Show3\S01" ...

:idea: FileBot doesn't really care how files are organized. It'll just pick them up from the input folders, identify them, and move them to your output folder according to the default path formats, so files belonging to the same series / season will end up in the same series / season folder regardless of origin folder.
b0ssem

Post by b0ssem »

Thanks rednoah for the reply!

Maybe im a bit unclear. All my downloaded files get transfered to the same folder. That folder is on a local hard drive. The examples that I gave are where I store the TV-series for Plex.

So the input will always be the same, its just the output that will change depending on what tv-series.

Here is an example of one of my drive on the NAS.

|
|   
+---Arrow
|   \---S07
|           Arrow - S07E01 - Inmate 4587.mkv
|           Arrow - S07E02 - The Longbow Hunters.mkv
|           Arrow - S07E03 - Crossing Lines.mkv
|           Arrow - S07E04 - Level Two.mkv
|           
+---Black Lightning
|   \---S02
|           Black Lightning - S02E01 - The Book of Consequences Chapter One Rise of the Green Light Babies.mkv
|           Black Lightning - S02E02 - The Book of Consequences Chapter Two Black Jesus Blues.mkv
|           Black Lightning - S02E03 - The Book of Consequences Chapter Three Master Lowry.mkv
|           Black Lightning - S02E04 - The Book of Consequences Chapter Four Translucent Freak.mkv
|           
+---Blindspot
|   \---S04
|           Blindspot - S04E01 - Hella Duplicitous.mkv
|           Blindspot - S04E02 - My Art Project.mkv
|           Blindspot - S04E03 - The Quantico Affair.mkv
|           Blindspot - S04E04 - Sous-Vide.mkv
|           
+---Breaking News Med Filip Och Fredrik
|   \---S09
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E01 - Episode 1.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E02 - Episode 2.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E03 - Episode 3.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E04 - Episode 4.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E05 - Episode 5.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E06 - Episode 6.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E07 - Episode 7.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E08 - Episode 8.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E09 - Episode 9.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E10 - Episode 10.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E11 - Episode 11.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E12 - Episode 12.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E13 - Episode 13.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E14 - Episode 14.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E15 - Episode 15.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E16 - Episode 16.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E17 - Episode 17.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E18 - Episode 18.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E19 - Episode 19.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E20 - Episode 20.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E21 - Episode 21.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E22 - Episode 22.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E23 - Episode 23.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E24 - Episode 24.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E25 - Episode 25.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E26 - Episode 26.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E27 - Episode 27.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E28 - Episode 28.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E29 - Episode 29.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E30 - Episode 30.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E31 - Episode 31.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E32 - Episode 32.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E33 - Episode 33.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E34 - Episode 34.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E35 - Episode 35.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E36 - Episode 36.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E37 - Episode 37.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E38 - Episode 38.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E39 - Episode 39.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E40 - Episode 40.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E41 - Episode 41.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E42 - Episode 42.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E43 - Episode 43.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E44 - Episode 44.mkv
|           Breaking news med Filip & Fredrik - S09E45 - Episode 45.mkv
|           
+---Criminal Minds
|   \---S14
|           Criminal Minds - S14E01 - 300.mkv
|           Criminal Minds - S14E02 - Starter Home.mkv
|           Criminal Minds - S14E03 - Rule 34.mkv
|           Criminal Minds - S14E04 - Innocence.mkv
|           Criminal Minds - S14E05 - The Tall Man.mkv
|           
+---Family Guy
|   \---S17
|           Family Guy - S17E01 - Married... With Cancer (1).mkv
|           Family Guy - S17E02 - Dead Dog Walking (2).mkv
|           Family Guy - S17E03 - Pal Stewie.mkv
|           Family Guy - S17E04 - Big Trouble in Little Quahog.mkv
|           Family Guy - S17E05 - Regarding Carter.mkv
|           
+---Greys Anatomy
|   \---S15
|           Grey's Anatomy - S15E01 - With a Wonder and a Wild Desire.mkv
|           Grey's Anatomy - S15E02 - Broken Together.mkv
|           Grey's Anatomy - S15E03 - Gut Feeling.mkv
|           Grey's Anatomy - S15E04 - Momma Knows Best (1).mkv
|           Grey's Anatomy - S15E04 - Momma Knows Best.mkv
|           Grey's Anatomy - S15E05 - Everyday Angel.mkv
|           Grey's Anatomy - S15E06 - Flowers Grow Out of My Grave.mkv
|           
+---House of Cards (US)
|   \---S06
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E01 - Chapter 66.mkv
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E02 - Chapter 67.mkv
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E03 - Chapter 68.mkv
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E04 - Chapter 69.mkv
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E05 - Chapter 70.mkv
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E06 - Chapter 71.mkv
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E07 - Chapter 72.mkv
|           House of Cards (US) - S06E08 - Chapter 73.mkv
|           
+---How To Get Away With Murder
|   \---S05
|           How to Get Away with Murder - S05E01 - Your Funeral.mkv
|           How to Get Away with Murder - S05E02 - Whose Blood Is That.mkv
|           How to Get Away with Murder - S05E03 - The Baby Was Never Dead.mkv
|           How to Get Away with Murder - S05E04 - It's Her Kid.mkv
|           How to Get Away with Murder - S05E05 - It Was the Worst Day of My Life.mkv
|           How to Get Away with Murder - S05E06 - We Can Find Him.mkv
|           
+---Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
|   +---S01
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E01 - The Gang Gets Racist.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E01 - The Gang Gets Racist.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E01 - The Gang Gets Racist.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E02 - Charlie Wants an Abortion.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E02 - Charlie Wants an Abortion.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E02 - Charlie Wants an Abortion.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E03 - Underage Drinking A National Concern.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E03 - Underage Drinking A National Concern.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E03 - Underage Drinking A National Concern.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E04 - Charlie Has Cancer.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E04 - Charlie Has Cancer.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E04 - Charlie Has Cancer.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E05 - Gun Fever.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E05 - Gun Fever.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E05 - Gun Fever.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E06 - The Gang Finds a Dead Guy.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E06 - The Gang Finds a Dead Guy.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E06 - The Gang Finds a Dead Guy.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E07 - Charlie Got Molested.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E07 - Charlie Got Molested.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S01E07 - Charlie Got Molested.sub
|   |       
|   +---S02
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E01 - Charlie Gets Crippled.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E01 - Charlie Gets Crippled.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E01 - Charlie Gets Crippled.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E02 - The Gang Goes Jihad.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E02 - The Gang Goes Jihad.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E02 - The Gang Goes Jihad.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E03 - Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E03 - Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E03 - Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E04 - Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E04 - Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E04 - Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E05 - Hundred Dollar Baby.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E05 - Hundred Dollar Baby.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E05 - Hundred Dollar Baby.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E06 - The Gang Gives Back.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E06 - The Gang Gives Back.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E06 - The Gang Gives Back.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E07 - The Gang Exploits a Miracle.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E07 - The Gang Exploits a Miracle.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E07 - The Gang Exploits a Miracle.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E08 - The Gang Runs for Office.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E08 - The Gang Runs for Office.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E08 - The Gang Runs for Office.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E09 - Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E09 - Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E09 - Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E10 - Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E10 - Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S02E10 - Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad.sub
|   |       
|   +---S03
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E01 - The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E02 - The Gang Gets Invincible.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E03 - Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E03 - Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E03 - Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E04 - The Gang Gets Held Hostage.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E05 - The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E06 - The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E07 - The Gang Sells Out.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E08 - Frank Sets Sweet Dee On Fire.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E09 - Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E10 - Mac is a Serial Killer.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E11 - Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E12 - The Gang Gets Whacked (1).avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E13 - The Gang Gets Whacked (2).avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E14 - Bums Making a Mess All Over the City.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S03E15 - The Gang Dances Their Asses Off.avi
|   |       
|   +---S04
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E01 - Mac and Dennis Manhunters.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E02 - The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E03 - America's Next Top Paddy's Billboard Model Contest.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E04 - Mac's Banging the Waitress.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E05 - Mac & Charlie Die (1).avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E06 - Mac & Charlie Die (2).avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E07 - Who Pooped the Bed.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E08 - Paddy's Pub The Worst Bar in Philadelphia.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E09 - Dennis Reynolds An Erotic Life.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E10 - Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E11 - The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E12 - The Gang Gets Extreme Home Makeover Edition.avi
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S04E13 - The Nightman Cometh.avi
|   |       
|   +---S05
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E01 - The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E02 - The Gang Hits the Road.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E03 - The Great Recession.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E04 - The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E05 - The Waitress Is Getting Married.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E06 - The World Series Defense.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E07 - The Gang Wrestles for the Troops.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E08 - Paddy's Pub Home of the Original Kitten Mittens.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E09 - Mac and Dennis Break Up.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E10 - The D.E.N.N.I.S. System.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E11 - Mac and Charlie Write a Movie.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S05E12 - The Gang Reignites the Rivalry.mkv
|   |       
|   +---S06
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E01 - Mac Fights Gay Marriage.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E01 - Mac Fights Gay Marriage.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E01 - Mac Fights Gay Marriage.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E02 - Dennis Gets Divorced.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E02 - Dennis Gets Divorced.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E02 - Dennis Gets Divorced.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E03 - The Gang Buys a Boat.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E03 - The Gang Buys a Boat.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E03 - The Gang Buys a Boat.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E04 - Mac's Big Break.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E04 - Mac's Big Break.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E04 - Mac's Big Break.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E05 - Mac and Charlie White Trash.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E05 - Mac and Charlie White Trash.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E05 - Mac and Charlie White Trash.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E06 - Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E06 - Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E06 - Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E07 - Who Got Dee Pregnant.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E07 - Who Got Dee Pregnant.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E07 - Who Got Dee Pregnant.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E08 - The Gang Gets a New Member.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E08 - The Gang Gets a New Member.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E08 - The Gang Gets a New Member.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E09 - Dee Reynolds Shaping America's Youth.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E09 - Dee Reynolds Shaping America's Youth.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E09 - Dee Reynolds Shaping America's Youth.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E10 - Charlie Kelly King of the Rats.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E10 - Charlie Kelly King of the Rats.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E10 - Charlie Kelly King of the Rats.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E11 - The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E11 - The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E11 - The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E12 - Dee Gives Birth.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E12 - Dee Gives Birth.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E12 - Dee Gives Birth.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S06E13 - A Very Sunny Christmas.mkv
|   |       
|   +---S07
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E01 - Frank's Pretty Woman.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E01 - Frank's Pretty Woman.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E01 - Frank's Pretty Woman.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E02 - The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E02 - The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E02 - The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E03 - Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E03 - Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E03 - Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E04 - Sweet Dee Gets Audited.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E04 - Sweet Dee Gets Audited.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E04 - Sweet Dee Gets Audited.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E05 - Frank's Brother.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E05 - Frank's Brother.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E05 - Frank's Brother.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E06 - The Storm of the Century.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E06 - The Storm of the Century.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E06 - The Storm of the Century.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E07 - Chardee MacDennis The Game of Games.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E07 - Chardee MacDennis The Game of Games.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E07 - Chardee MacDennis The Game of Games.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E08 - The ANTI-Social Network.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E08 - The ANTI-Social Network.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E08 - The ANTI-Social Network.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E09 - The Gang Gets Trapped.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E09 - The Gang Gets Trapped.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E09 - The Gang Gets Trapped.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E10 - How Mac Got Fat.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E10 - How Mac Got Fat.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E10 - How Mac Got Fat.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E11 - Thunder Gun Express.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E11 - Thunder Gun Express.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E11 - Thunder Gun Express.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E12 - The High School Reunion (1).idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E12 - The High School Reunion (1).mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E12 - The High School Reunion (1).sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E13 - The Gang's Revenge (2).idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E13 - The Gang's Revenge (2).mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S07E13 - The Gang's Revenge (2).sub
|   |       
|   +---S08
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E01 - Pop-Pop The Final Solution.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E01 - Pop-Pop The Final Solution.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E01 - Pop-Pop The Final Solution.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E02 - The Gang Recycles Their Trash.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E02 - The Gang Recycles Their Trash.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E02 - The Gang Recycles Their Trash.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E03 - The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E03 - The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E03 - The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E04 - Charlie and Dee Find Love.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E04 - Charlie and Dee Find Love.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E04 - Charlie and Dee Find Love.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E05 - The Gang Gets Analyzed.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E05 - The Gang Gets Analyzed.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E05 - The Gang Gets Analyzed.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E06 - Charlie's Mom Has Cancer.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E06 - Charlie's Mom Has Cancer.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E06 - Charlie's Mom Has Cancer.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E07 - Frank's Back in Business.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E07 - Frank's Back in Business.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E07 - Frank's Back in Business.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E08 - Charlie Rules the World.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E08 - Charlie Rules the World.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E08 - Charlie Rules the World.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E09 - The Gang Dines Out.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E09 - The Gang Dines Out.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E09 - The Gang Dines Out.sub
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E10 - Reynolds vs. Reynolds The Cereal Defense.idx
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E10 - Reynolds vs. Reynolds The Cereal Defense.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S08E10 - Reynolds vs. Reynolds The Cereal Defense.sub
|   |       
|   +---S09
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E01 - The Gang Broke Dee.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E02 - Gun Fever Too Still Hot.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E03 - The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E04 - Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E05 - Mac Day.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E06 - The Gang Saves the Day.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E07 - The Gang Gets Quarantined.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E08 - Flowers for Charlie.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E09 - The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S09E10 - The Gang Squashes Their Beefs.mkv
|   |       
|   +---S10
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E01 - The Gang Beats Boggs.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E02 - The Gang Group Dates.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E03 - Psycho Pete Returns.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E04 - Charlie Work.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E05 - The Gang Spies Like U.S..mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E06 - The Gang Misses the Boat.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E07 - Mac Kills His Dad.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E08 - The Gang Goes on Family Fight.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E09 - Frank Retires.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S10E10 - Ass Kickers United Mac and Charlie Join a Cult.mkv
|   |       
|   +---S11
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E01 - Chardee MacDennis 2 Electric Boogaloo.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E02 - Frank Falls Out the Window.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E03 - The Gang Hits the Slopes.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E04 - Dee Made a Smut Film.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E05 - Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E06 - Being Frank.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E07 - McPoyle vs. Ponderosa The Trial of the Century.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E08 - Charlie Catches a Leprechaun.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E09 - The Gang Goes to Hell.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S11E10 - The Gang Goes to Hell Part Two.mkv
|   |       
|   +---S12
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E01 - The Gang Turns Black.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E02 - The Gang Goes to a Water Park.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E03 - Old Lady House A Situation Comedy.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E04 - Wolf Cola A Public Relations Nightmare.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E05 - Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E06 - Hero or Hate Crime.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E07 - PTSDee.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E08 - The Gang Tends Bar.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E09 - A Cricket's Tale.mkv
|   |       It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S12E10 - Dennis' Double Life.mkv
|   |       
|   \---S13
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E01 - The Gang Makes Paddy's Great Again.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E02 - The Gang Escapes.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E03 - The Gang Beats Boggs Ladies Reboot.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E04 - Time's Up For The Gang.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E05 - The Gang Gets New Wheels.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E06 - The Gang Solves The Bathroom Problem.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E07 - The Gang Does A Clip Show.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E08 - Charlie's Home Alone.mkv
|           It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13E09 - The Gang Wins the Big Game.mkv
|           
+---Life Below Zero
|   \---S11
|           Life Below Zero - S11E01 - Changing of the Guard.mkv
|           Life Below Zero - S11E02 - End Of The Rope.mkv
|           Life Below Zero - S11E03 - No Guarantees.mkv
|           Life Below Zero - S11E04 - Arctic Harvest.mkv
|           Life Below Zero - S11E05 - Home Again.mkv
|           Life Below Zero - S11E06 - Strength In Numbers.mkv
|           Life Below Zero - S11E07 - A Lesson Learned.mkv
|           
+---Modern Family
|   \---S10
|           Modern Family - S10E01 - I Love a Parade.mkv
|           Modern Family - S10E02 - Kiss and Tell.mkv
|           Modern Family - S10E03 - A Sketchy Area.mkv
|           Modern Family - S10E04 - Torn Between Two Lovers.mkv
|           Modern Family - S10E05 - Good Grief.mkv
|           Modern Family - S10E06 - On the Same Paige.mkv
|           
+---Oz
|   +---S01
|   |       Oz - S01E01 - The Routine.avi
|   |       Oz - S01E02 - Visits, Conjugal and Otherwise.avi
|   |       Oz - S01E03 - God's Chillin'.avi
|   |       Oz - S01E04 - Capital P.avi
|   |       Oz - S01E05 - Straight Life.avi
|   |       Oz - S01E06 - To Your Health.avi
|   |       Oz - S01E07 - Plan B.avi
|   |       Oz - S01E08 - A Game of Checkers.avi
|   |       
|   +---S02
|   |       Oz - S02E01 - The Tip.avi
|   |       Oz - S02E02 - Ancient Tribes.avi
|   |       Oz - S02E03 - Great Men.avi
|   |       Oz - S02E04 - Losing Your Appeal.avi
|   |       Oz - S02E05 - Family Bizness.avi
|   |       Oz - S02E06 - Strange Bedfellows.avi
|   |       Oz - S02E07 - Animal Farm.avi
|   |       Oz - S02E08 - Escape from Oz.avi
|   |       
|   +---S03
|   |       Oz - S03E01 - The Truth and Nothing But....avi
|   |       Oz - S03E02 - Napoleon's Boney Parts.avi
|   |       Oz - S03E03 - Legs.avi
|   |       Oz - S03E04 - Unnatural Disasters.avi
|   |       Oz - S03E05 - U.S. Male.avi
|   |       Oz - S03E06 - Cruel and Unusual Punishments.avi
|   |       Oz - S03E07 - Secret Identities.avi
|   |       Oz - S03E08 - Out o' Time.avi
|   |       
|   +---S04
|   |       Oz - S04E01 - A Cock and Balls Story.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E02 - Obituaries.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E03 - The Bill of Wrongs.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E04 - Works of Mercy.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E05 - Gray Matter.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E06 - A Word to the Wise.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E07 - A Town Without Pity.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E08 - You Bet Your Life.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E09 - Medium Rare.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E10 - Conversions.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E11 - Revenge is Sweet.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E12 - Cuts Like a Knife.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E13 - Blizzard of '01.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E14 - Orpheus Descending.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E15 - Even the Score.avi
|   |       Oz - S04E16 - Famous Last Words.avi
|   |       
|   +---S05
|   |       Oz - S05E01 - Visitation.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E01 - Visitation.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E01 - Visitation.sub
|   |       Oz - S05E02 - Laws of Gravity.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E02 - Laws of Gravity.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E02 - Laws of Gravity.sub
|   |       Oz - S05E03 - Dream a Little Dream of Me.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E03 - Dream a Little Dream of Me.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E03 - Dream a Little Dream of Me.sub
|   |       Oz - S05E04 - Next Stop Valhalla.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E04 - Next Stop Valhalla.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E04 - Next Stop Valhalla.sub
|   |       Oz - S05E05 - Wheel of Fortune.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E05 - Wheel of Fortune.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E05 - Wheel of Fortune.sub
|   |       Oz - S05E06 - Variety.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E06 - Variety.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E06 - Variety.sub
|   |       Oz - S05E07 - Good Intentions.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E07 - Good Intentions.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E07 - Good Intentions.sub
|   |       Oz - S05E08 - Impotence.avi
|   |       Oz - S05E08 - Impotence.idx
|   |       Oz - S05E08 - Impotence.sub
|   |       
|   \---S06
|           Oz - S06E01 - Dead Man Talking.avi
|           Oz - S06E01 - Dead Man Talking.idx
|           Oz - S06E01 - Dead Man Talking.sub
|           Oz - S06E02 - See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil.avi
|           Oz - S06E02 - See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil.idx
|           Oz - S06E02 - See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil.sub
|           Oz - S06E03 - Sonata de Oz.avi
|           Oz - S06E03 - Sonata de Oz.idx
|           Oz - S06E03 - Sonata de Oz.sub
|           Oz - S06E04 - A Failure to Communicate.avi
|           Oz - S06E04 - A Failure to Communicate.idx
|           Oz - S06E04 - A Failure to Communicate.sub
|           Oz - S06E05 - 4 Giveness.avi
|           Oz - S06E05 - 4 Giveness.idx
|           Oz - S06E05 - 4 Giveness.sub
|           Oz - S06E06 - A Day in the Death....avi
|           Oz - S06E06 - A Day in the Death....idx
|           Oz - S06E06 - A Day in the Death....sub
|           Oz - S06E07 - Junkyard Dawgs.avi
|           Oz - S06E07 - Junkyard Dawgs.idx
|           Oz - S06E07 - Junkyard Dawgs.sub
|           Oz - S06E08 - Exeunt Omnes.avi
|           Oz - S06E08 - Exeunt Omnes.idx
|           Oz - S06E08 - Exeunt Omnes.sub
|           
+---Ray Donovan
|   \---S06
|           Ray Donovan - S06E01 - Staten Island Part 1.mkv
|           Ray Donovan - S06E02 - Staten Island (2).mkv
|           
+---Saturday Night Live
|   \---S44
|           Saturday Night Live - S44E01 - Adam Driver Kanye West.mkv
|           Saturday Night Live - S44E02 - Awkwafina Travis Scott.mkv
|           Saturday Night Live - S44E03 - Seth Meyers Paul Simon.mkv
|           Saturday Night Live - S44E04 - Jonah Hill Maggie Rogers.mkv
|           
+---SEAL Team
|   \---S02
|           SEAL Team - S02E01 - Fracture.mkv
|           SEAL Team - S02E02 - Never Say Die.mkv
|           SEAL Team - S02E03 - The Worst of Conditions.mkv
|           SEAL Team - S02E04 - All That Matters.mkv
|           SEAL Team - S02E05 - Say Again Your Last.mkv
|           
+---South Park
|   \---S22
|           South Park - S22E01 - Dead Kids.mkv
|           South Park - S22E02 - A Boy and a Priest.mkv
|           South Park - S22E03 - The Problem With a Poo.mkv
|           South Park - S22E04 - Tegridy Farms.mkv
|           South Park - S22E05 - The Scoots.mkv
|           
|
|           
+---Sthlm Rekviem
|   \---S01
|           Sthlm Rekviem - S01E01 - Del 1.mkv
|           Sthlm Rekviem - S01E02 - Del 2.mkv
|           Sthlm Rekviem - S01E03 - Del 3.mkv
|           
+---The Big Bang Theory
|   \---S12
|           The Big Bang Theory - S12E01 - The Conjugal Configuration.mkv
|           The Big Bang Theory - S12E02 - The Wedding Gift Wormhole.mkv
|           The Big Bang Theory - S12E03 - The Procreation Calculation.mkv
|           The Big Bang Theory - S12E04 - The Tam Turbulence.mkv
|           The Big Bang Theory - S12E05 - The Planetarium Collision.mkv
|           The Big Bang Theory - S12E06 - The Imitation Perturbation.mkv
|           The Big Bang Theory - S12E07 - The Grant Allocation Derivation.mkv
|           
+---The Flash
|   \---S05
|           The Flash - S05E01 - Nora.mkv
|           The Flash - S05E02 - Blocked.mkv
|           The Flash - S05E03 - The Death of Vibe.mkv
|           The Flash - S05E04 - News Flash.mkv
|           
+---The Good Doctor
|   +---S01
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E01 - Burnt Food.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E02 - Mount Rushmore.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E03 - Oliver.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E04 - Pipes.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E05 - Point Three Percent.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E06 - Not Fake.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E07 - 22 Steps.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E08 - Apple.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E09 - Intangibles.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E10 - Sacrifice.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E11 - Islands Part One.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E12 - Islands Part Two.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E13 - Seven Reasons.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E14 - She.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E15 - Heartfelt.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E16 - Pain.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E17 - Smile.mkv
|   |       The Good Doctor - S01E18 - More.mkv
|   |       
|   \---S02
|           The Good Doctor - S02E01 - Hello.mkv
|           The Good Doctor - S02E02 - Middle Ground.mkv
|           The Good Doctor - S02E03 - 36 Hours.mkv
|           The Good Doctor - S02E04 - Tough Titmouse.mkv
|           The Good Doctor - S02E05 - Carrots.mkv
|           The Good Doctor - S02E06 - Two-Ply (or Not Two-Ply).mkv
|           
+---The Simpsons
|   \---S30
|           The Simpsons - S30E01 - Bart's Not Dead.mkv
|           The Simpsons - S30E02 - Heartbreak Hotel.mkv
|           The Simpsons - S30E03 - My Way or the Highway to Heaven.mkv
|           The Simpsons - S30E04 - Treehouse of Horror XXIX.mkv
|           The Simpsons - S30E05 - Baby You Can't Drive My Car.mkv
|           
+---The Walking Dead
|   \---S09
|           The Walking Dead - S09E01 - A New Beginning.mkv
|           The Walking Dead - S09E02 - The Bridge.mkv
|           The Walking Dead - S09E03 - Warning Signs.mkv
|           The Walking Dead - S09E04 - The Obliged.mkv
|           The Walking Dead - S09E05 - What Comes After.mkv
|           
+---This Is Us
|   \---S03
|           This Is Us - S03E01 - Nine Bucks.mkv
|           This Is Us - S03E02 - A Philadelphia Story.mkv
|           This Is Us - S03E03 - Katie Girls.mkv
|           This Is Us - S03E04 - Vietnam.mkv
|           This Is Us - S03E05 - Toby.mkv
|           This Is Us - S03E06 - Kamsahamnida.mkv
|           
+---V†r Tid Žr Nu
|   \---S02
|           V†r tid „r nu - S02E01 - Julklappen.mkv
|           V†r tid „r nu - S02E02 - Rock'n'roll.mkv
|           V†r tid „r nu - S02E03 - Gamla familjer och nya.mkv
|           V†r tid „r nu - S02E04 - Surprise de Nina.mkv
|           V†r tid „r nu - S02E05 - Boken.mkv
|           V†r tid „r nu - S02E06 - Bella Italia.mkv
|           
\---Young Sheldon
    \---S02
            Young Sheldon - S02E01 - A High-Pitched Buzz and Training Wheels.mkv
            Young Sheldon - S02E02 - A Rival Prodigy and Sir Isaac Neutron.mkv
            Young Sheldon - S02E03 - A Crisis of Faith and Octopus Aliens.mkv
            Young Sheldon - S02E04 - A Financial Secret and Fish Sauce.mkv
            Young Sheldon - S02E05 - A Research Study and Czechoslovakian Wedding Pastries.mkv
            Young Sheldon - S02E06 - Seven Deadly Sins and a Small Carl Sagan.mkv
            Young Sheldon - S02E07 - Carbon Dating and a Stuffed Raccoon.mkv

I need filebot to know where to send the renamed file.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You’ll need to use custom formats.

The tricky part is codifying which TV Shows goes where. You’ll need to think about how FileBot can know what goes where, and then express that in Groovy code in your custom format.

Most people would go with CSV files, and just map TV Shows to destination folders. But you could also split by first letter or release year or something like that.