Script to extract TV and Movies into diffrent dir?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
jkaberg

Script to extract TV and Movies into diffrent dir?

Post by jkaberg »

Yes I know about the "Fully automated home theater script" here, http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... ?f=4&t=215

But as im only looking for a script that unrars (the renaming will break my compability, and I dont need subs or fanarts) into diffrent dir depending on if its a movie or TV series (with this I mean if uTorrent downloaded a movie in /utorrent/download/dir/Killing Them Softly 2012 DVDRip XviD AC3-nLiBRA, i'd like it to extract that into /what/ever/dir/Movies/Killing Them Softly 2012 DVDRip XviD AC3-nLiBRA and vise versa for TV series)

So I was wondering if there is such a script? Tried looking over the forum but didnt find any

Could probably modify the script I mentioned but im not in the possession of the knowledge to do so, and thats why im asking :)

Thanks for any help given! Much apphricihated

PS: Donation on the way, just need to find my wallet :)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Script to extract TV and Movies into diffrent dir?

Post by rednoah »

So you just wanna extract and move?

I guess it would be easy to write script for that. Groovy, bash all not too hard.

I'd try this:

1. Extract all archives
filebot -extract /downloads

2. Move (using the path replace script)
filebot -script fn:replace /downloads --def e=/downloads r=/move/to/here
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If u need movie/series separation you'll need the utorrent script but can use {fn} in the format to keep the original name.
jkaberg

Post by jkaberg »

rednoah wrote:If u need movie/series separation you'll need the utorrent script but can use {fn} in the format to keep the original name.

How would this look like then? Where to I apply {fn}?

Code: Select all

[code]filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess --output "F:/Downloaded/Torrents/Complete" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=n artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
[/code]

So this will extract files into /Series and /Movies depending on what the file is, also it wont download subtitles or artwoork? Will it copy the orginal files that followed with the rar archives (like .nfo or .sfv files)? Does the script copy movies that hasnt been packed (and dosnt need extracting) and apply the same rules as for files which are packed?

Appreciate the help and effort rednoah :)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You just have to override the formats for each type:

Code: Select all

--def "seriesFormat=TV/{fn}" "animeFormat=Anime/{fn}" "movieFormat=Movies/{fn}"
Root folder is defined by --output and the rest is as above. Folder name is fixed and then original filename.

If you need the handle all that nfo/sfv/etc clutter you have to add your own logic.